Author Topic: Zimmerman's written statement released  (Read 4786 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman's written statement released
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »
240... You have one seriously strange fucking state down there.  All this info being released?  Much of it almost making a fair trial impossible.  Florida really needs to get its shit together.  this is some backwoods shit lol...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
this is some backwoods shit lol...

lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 05:53:11 PM »
240... You have one seriously strange fucking state down there.  All this info being released?  Much of it almost making a fair trial impossible.  Florida really needs to get it's shit together.  this is some backwoods shit lol...
Lulz, youre talking about the state that shit out 240. Pretty sure its as backwoods as it gets.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 05:56:10 PM »
Lulz, youre talking about the state that shit out 240. Pretty sure its as backwoods as it gets.

Indeed.   Aside from the fact that he can barely write - Did you notice how it ended?  The 4 req'd parts of a statement that make a shoot legal... all bunched into that last paragraph haha.

I got $5 that said his barely literate ass was writing what he was told at that point... and that the original statement was in the garbage with the lead investigator taking an unplanned lunch break while daddy and the police chief helped little bobby out.

Either way, nobody except herman cain fanboys believes zimmerman is credible these days.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 05:57:27 PM »
I dont know for sure - BUT - I think this is the defense leaking it.  Cause they confirmed they leaked the Video taht came out today, of zimmerman walking thru the crime scene.

They're doing everything possible to taint that jury pool... they'll need all the help they can get.  His ass is a compulsive liar.  statement doesn't match 911 call.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 06:04:13 PM »
I dont know for sure - BUT - I think this is the defense leaking it.  Cause they confirmed they leaked the Video taht came out today, of zimmerman walking thru the crime scene.

They're doing everything possible to taint that jury pool... they'll need all the help they can get.  His ass is a compulsive liar.  statement doesn't match 911 call.

You remind me of one of those jurors in the movies that no one agrees with, but they keep going on and on in the jury room until they turn everyone's opinion around.

Although I don't think you're going to turn anyone's opinion around on this one, lol....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 06:05:41 PM »
You remind me of one of those jurors in the movies that no one agrees with, but they keep going on and on in the jury room until they turn everyone's opinion around.

Although I don't think you're going to turn anyone's opinion around on this one, lol....
He reminds me of the chick from the Edwards case, the one that causes a mistrial because he bases everything on his feelings.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 06:12:30 PM »
floridUUUUHHHHH

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 06:17:33 PM »
He reminds me of the chick from the Edwards case, the one that causes a mistrial because he bases everything on his feelings.

haha......

I think 240 is a genius and he always thinks outside the box.  Sometimes I don't understand his angle though.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 06:18:48 PM »
haha......

I think 240 is a genius and he always thinks outside the box.  Sometimes I don't understand his angle though.....
Gotta disagree with you there.
Dude is sharp and witty, but his "always have to be against the grain" shit gets old real quick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 06:19:27 PM »
Dude is sharp and witty, but his "always have to be against the grain" shit gets old real quick.

180 is a liar and a shill for Obama and the left.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 06:26:56 PM »
I don't always agree with what 240 says and these days I find myself opposed to what he says more often than not, but I totally don't get why people flip out over what he says.  3333 and Tony and sometimes you have lol like coniption fits over it ;D  I don't get that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 06:27:16 PM »
240... You have one seriously strange fucking state down there.  All this info being released?  Much of it almost making a fair trial impossible.  Florida really needs to get it's shit together.  this is some backwoods shit lol...

I used to listen to Dr Drew on the radio years ago and he and Adam Carolla had this game called Florida or Germany.  They would read some fucked up story and you had to guess whether it was Florida or Germany

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
I don't always agree with what 240 says and these days I find myself opposed to what he says more often than not, but I totally don't get why people flip out over what he says.  3333 and Tony and sometimes you have lol like coniption fits over it ;D  I don't get that.

I can vividly picture 333386's meltdowns as I read his replies to 240.... lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 06:35:07 PM »
I wasnt realizing that he's usually just spitting shit out there to try and trap people like 333 in between their own arguments for his own amusement.

I think 240 is an INTJ lol

I think he's just fucking with people at least 60% of the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »
180 blatantly lies while denying it.   I am called to task all TJE time, but at least I source my info even if people don't agree w it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 06:38:24 PM »
I used to listen to Dr Drew on the radio years ago and he and Adam Carolla had this game called Florida or Germany.  They would read some fucked up story and you had to guess whether it was Florida or Germany

I remember that shit!  That was a long time ago.  A better more truthfull concept would have been England or Florida but I guess the evil German concept is easier and dumbshits wouldn't get why England... lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »
I can vividly picture 333386's meltdowns as I read his replies to 240.... lol

Is that the same lady from wife swap?  talk about freaking overkill

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 06:49:11 PM »

I liked him more when he was faking cancer and flipping out over the possibility that MattT was going to let a certain someone know what he did on a certain night before a certain big, life-changing event of his.

Now he's just a pathological liar like his God-King.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 06:57:37 PM »
I dont really give anymore weight to 240 then any other poster but I do find it funny how you defend the shit out of him. I guess you guys have history that goes back further then my time here on getbig, I know youve both been posting on here for a while now.

The whole act he puts on which I dont think is even an act these days gets old is all.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
I dont really give anymore weight to 240 then any other poster but I do find it funny how you defend the shit out of him. I guess you guys have history that goes back further then my time here on getbig, I know youve both been posting on here for a while now.

The whole act he puts on which I dont think is even an act these days gets old is all.

They probably bottom each other out at the yearly "Getdumb's Douchebags" slap and tickle meet.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 07:02:26 PM »
Is that the same lady from wife swap?  talk about freaking overkill

I had forgotten that lunatic!!!

No offense 333386, but I can definitely picture you making this face as you reply to some of these guys!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 07:23:40 PM »
I had forgotten that lunatic!!!

No offense 333386, but I can definitely picture you making this face as you reply to some of these guys!!

I'm closest to drinking w bob. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 07:24:43 PM »
I'm closest to drinking w bob. 
Yeah, I can picture that.
Sometimes I wonder if you ARE drinking with bob. Literally.