Author Topic: Esters and Half Lives  (Read 1107 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Esters and Half Lives
« on: July 19, 2012, 08:05:27 AM »
I think almost everyone agrees with Cypionate and Enanthate, the half life is 7-10 days..

What about prop? alot of people shoot prop ED, some EOD, i read that EO3d or every 4 day...

Whats the scientific half life of prop ester? can you get away with pinning prop for example monday pm and friday am?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Esters and Half Lives
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 09:54:58 AM »
it goes something like this:

test e and cyp are in full effect after 2days and half live is def more than 7-10days, definitely.its a very slow and lenghty decline.id say half live is 14 days for both, give or take.

with prop, full effect next day decline on 3rd or 4th, so yeah monday pm and friday am will work, just up the dose slightly.

this is just my opinion from experience, nothing scientific

thanks man.. yeah you hear all sorts of shit, " dont bother shooting prop if you dont inject ED" and whatnot... i gigured Monday PM and friday AM will work, sure its not for people who want to dose high, im only trying a low dose of Mast Prop, i think the monday friday scheme will work for me for now, if i like the results, i'll do E2D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Esters and Half Lives
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 10:42:35 AM »
I think shooting Prop every 2-3 days is fine, i've never gone past that limit personally. I usually shoot it EOD or ED just due to the volume i'm injecting.

I was on TRT for a few months and i was shooting 200mg of Cyp every 14 days and my levels were very stable. However, i feel 10 days is probably a better limit for TRT.

8)