Author Topic: D-Aspartic Acid  (Read 5922 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
D-Aspartic Acid
« on: July 05, 2012, 06:10:54 AM »
Any of you Vets have any exp using this coming off cycle say stacked with Clomid...seems VERY cheap to get just over 20 bux for 400 grams...studies I am reading are seeing 42% increase in test and LH as well (done with 3.4 grams daily).  I am thinking about using it along with Clomid (or after clomid for a bridge) since its so damn cheap.

Input?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: D-Aspartic Acid
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 05:24:31 PM »
I've used it many times and love it. I honestly prefer OTC supps combined with HCG during PCT. Clomid makes me want to cry at the latest abandoned animal commercials and Nolvadex doesn't do a lot either. DAA, tribulus, maca, dhea, etc. I can actually feel, in particular the DAA. Now, you won't hold onto a huge amount of muscle and strength during any PCT, BUT I actually feel mentally normal fairly quickly on these items. And my libido comes back pretty quickly as well. Thats one thing in particular I noticed with the DAA, libido came back much faster than normal. I'd say DAA is one supp that definitely has a place in the arsenal.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:26 PM »
I've used it many times and love it. I honestly prefer OTC supps combined with HCG during PCT. Clomid makes me want to cry at the latest abandoned animal commercials and Nolvadex doesn't do a lot either. DAA, tribulus, maca, dhea, etc. I can actually feel, in particular the DAA. Now, you won't hold onto a huge amount of muscle and strength during any PCT, BUT I actually feel mentally normal fairly quickly on these items. And my libido comes back pretty quickly as well. Thats one thing in particular I noticed with the DAA, libido came back much faster than normal. I'd say DAA is one supp that definitely has a place in the arsenal.

have you ever gotten any blood work done after using your PCT? did it go back up to a normal range. I use DHEA and Trib and I went back up to 758ng after a 4-5 months, I did not use trib and DHEA for the whole 4-5 months just about 1.5 months and was just natural for 3 months and I hit at 758ng I was also a few years younger. I was thinking about using DAA next round. How does it compare to DHEA. DHEA always make me get my libido back. and the trib helps as well.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »

Thanks man I am gonna give it a go this time after the contest PCT.  Been hearing some good things!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »
have you ever gotten any blood work done after using your PCT? did it go back up to a normal range. I use DHEA and Trib and I went back up to 758ng after a 4-5 months, I did not use trib and DHEA for the whole 4-5 months just about 1.5 months and was just natural for 3 months and I hit at 758ng I was also a few years younger. I was thinking about using DAA next round. How does it compare to DHEA. DHEA always make me get my libido back. and the trib helps as well.

No, never did the blood work. I've used DAA by itself a couple times for PCT, and it worked fine as a stand alone. I've used pretty much every OTC supp for PCT, and DAA wins everytime. I do take 2-3 times the suggested amount, but it's so cheap I figure why not. You can feel it within 4-5 days kicking in. Very good supp to me.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 12:35:10 PM »
i think it raises your libido good, but never really noticed any muscle benifits..

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 03:11:10 PM »
i think it raises your libido good, but never really noticed any muscle benifits..

Oh yeah, I agree. I think anyone expecting to retain a large amount of mass and strength from any PCT is fooling themselves. But, daa will definitely make you feel normal much quicker. And I actually do hold onto more strength with it than without it. And that over time will lead to you being able to hold onto more muscle as well.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 04:37:49 AM »
It works better than tribulus. It does what the tribulus is supposed to do: enlarges testicles and increase libido

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 04:59:39 AM »
No, never did the blood work. I've used DAA by itself a couple times for PCT, and it worked fine as a stand alone. I've used pretty much every OTC supp for PCT, and DAA wins everytime. I do take 2-3 times the suggested amount, but it's so cheap I figure why not. You can feel it within 4-5 days kicking in. Very good supp to me.

what's a good dose? I was interested in this product myself especially if it is better then DHEA or in the same ballpark. DHEA is a good PCT item but if you are prone to cancers it can speed them up but I belive that is with somewhat longterm use. DHEA changes old peoples lifes. It would be nice to find something better and healthier. I take your word for D-AA since you have tried both and know what is good.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 05:15:58 AM »

I was thinking about starting the clomid at 50 mg a day the first week, then 100mg a day week 2-4 and the D-AA at 5 grams a day (at bedtime).  I am coming off the biggest cycle (well not dosages but most compounds) that I have ever done.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 08:25:41 AM »
what's a good dose? I was interested in this product myself especially if it is better then DHEA or in the same ballpark. DHEA is a good PCT item but if you are prone to cancers it can speed them up but I belive that is with somewhat longterm use. DHEA changes old peoples lifes. It would be nice to find something better and healthier. I take your word for D-AA since you have tried both and know what is good.

Yeah dude, its GTG. For you and Akers, I would always do 10-12 grams a day for the first 10-14 days and then 4-8 grams after that. Maybe it was placebo, but I seemed to notice it more if I took it right before the gym. At first I was using Patrick Arnold's Testforce, but it was kind of pricey. So I started with Nutraplanets bulk DAA and never really noticed a difference.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 04:47:07 AM »

Yeah dude, its GTG. For you and Akers, I would always do 10-12 grams a day for the first 10-14 days and then 4-8 grams after that. Maybe it was placebo, but I seemed to notice it more if I took it right before the gym. At first I was using Patrick Arnold's Testforce, but it was kind of pricey. So I started with Nutraplanets bulk DAA and never really noticed a difference.

I will give it a shot. I usually use DHEA,Trib and Gaspari's Test Booster. that is after I use my 5 shots of HCG and a few weeks of clomid and nolva. I use 50mg clomid daily for 2 weeks and just 20mg nolvadex for 2 weeks along with the 4x 1,500IU shots of Organon HCG.I also throw in some (waxy starch maize)-(Vitargo). I swear it works for me! I do notice strength off of the vitargo plus it has a good amount of creatine in it,it keeps me full looking!

They say to preload the vitargo wich is usualy just a way for companys to sell more but it really does work better if you take a few days off and drink 2 drinks a day instead of 1 for the first 5 days. alot of people do not believe in creatine but I will use vitargo or EAS Phosphagen both have worked for me. I can notice because when i stop using the creatine the weights seem heavier!It is not in my head either.

Those 2 brands work! I have sold alot of creatine in my day and those are by far my 2 favorites EAS Phosphagen, and Vitargo(waxy starch maize blended with 10mg of creatine per dose)!I know I don't run a real hardcore PCT but I only juice 8-10 weeks a year these days.I get most all my weight gains the first 4 weeks and my strength gains by 8-10 weeks so I never see a reason for me to run longer cycles. I am always on HGH all year anyway I am talking just AAS I never go past 10 weeks these days it seems wasteful to me for some reason since my gains come so quick! Plus I am not trying to go pro or anything.I am just trying to stay young and in good health and look good.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 07:57:55 AM »
Never herd that dhea could speed up cancers.  Dont u have this concern about gh, sense your on it year long? 

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 12:04:18 AM »
If one is genetically predisposed or/and is exposed to some type of trauma in their lifetime, anything that rapidly overturns the cellular regeneration process can increase their cancer risk without them knowing.