Author Topic: Test E stack  (Read 3441 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Test E stack
« on: July 09, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »
in your opinion, what would you add to test e other than tren?

not so much bulking wise, more for cutting and getting the hard look... mast is the way to go?

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Test E stack
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
*Var or/and Winny

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 04:54:27 AM »
Mast for sure.

Var and Winny aren't bad otions.

8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 06:29:56 AM »
I m on a blend of test e and tren e.   Im regrettin the tren part.....makes me want to sleep all the time. Draggin my azz to teh gym, but a great workout once there.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 06:52:16 AM »
Mast for sure.

Var and Winny aren't bad otions.

8)

var gives me bad liver pain, maybe the var i was using.. even light cardio would make my right side of stomach hurt like i had drank 5 glasses of water and then running, whereas i made a conscious effort to not drink to rule that out the possibility of my side pain being due to water... as soon as i stopped the var, pain went away after 3-4 days. was using 50mg daily

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 06:56:04 AM »
var gives me bad liver pain, maybe the var i was using.. even light cardio would make my right side of stomach hurt like i had drank 5 glasses of water and then running, whereas i made a conscious effort to not drink to rule that out the possibility of my side pain being due to water... as soon as i stopped the var, pain went away after 3-4 days. was using 50mg daily

Well, were narrowing it down... ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 04:30:12 PM »

Var has always been kind to me.

Halo kills my stomach and generally makes me feel like shit. Drol also jacks with my stomach quite a bit.

8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 07:17:21 AM »
I m on a blend of test e and tren e.   Im regrettin the tren part.....makes me want to sleep all the time. Draggin my azz to teh gym, but a great workout once there.
That's weird because tren usually causes insomnia in most.  I dont personally get trensomnia but it def doesnt make me lathargic, fires me up actually. I've never used the enanthate version though. You should consider ace, I hear the sides are way more managable. Personally I dont get much if any sides with tren going as high as 700mgs a week. The leaner you are the better I have also found

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 07:28:23 AM »
That's weird because tren usually causes insomnia in most.  I dont personally get trensomnia but it def doesnt make me lathargic, fires me up actually. I've never used the enanthate version though. You should consider ace, I hear the sides are way more managable. Personally I dont get much if any sides with tren going as high as 700mgs a week. The leaner you are the better I have also found

Insomnia doesnt necessarily mean that your hyper and bouncing off the wall. Your usually tired as fuck, but just cant sleep... lethargy takes over your life, but you still cant sleep

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 10:09:56 AM »
yeah i get this all the time, on test.

what is this?overtraining?too much energy?

feel like shit, but once warmed up, new lifting records every time, insane pumps etc

it could be due to two things.

1) too much estrogen (I'm almost certain this is the main cause, you need to control for estrogen with an ai)

2) You could be mistaken the lethargy for test, but it's really due to low carb dieting/dieting in general. But low carb usually wipes people out, especially if you're training frequently.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 11:06:18 AM »
yeah i get this all the time, on test.

what is this?overtraining?too much energy?

feel like shit, but once warmed up, new lifting records every time, insane pumps etc

Some reasons that come to my mind :

1) Dieting. You look fit and low bf, not a juicer who just takes steroids and think he has to down 4 big macs or else his steroid is going to watse... so diet takes a toll on the body
2) Anxiety... some of these drugs increase your anxiety without you knowing it... and as a result of anxiety, there are hormones released which make you "crashy" and feeling lethargic.. but that doesnt mean you can sleep, because you still have anxiety... its a terrible negative feedback loop
3) Overtraining can deffinately be part of it... some folks think because they juice, then rest days are shot straight out the windo, thats not the case

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 11:19:28 AM »
My sleeping issues are due to anxiety, Tren jacks it through the roof. I can feel it within 2 weeks of beginning a cycle with Tren. High anxiety runs on both sides of my family so i just find ways to meditate and stay away from stimulants or drugs. I was given a script for Valium many years ago, but i threw that away a while back.

My problem is falling asleep, once i am asleep i'm fine, but that first act of passing out has been hard for me since i was a kid. Test and other compounds do not effect my sleep oddly enough, just Tren and EQ does to a small extent. I can literally "feel" when the Tren kicks in.

I'm never lethargic except on Drol and even then it's very minor. I'm pretty high strung so it takes a lot to slow me down.

8)