Author Topic: the DA Show - Romano. And met Charlie Sheen at the Yankees game  (Read 32387 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Lol, I think it has more to do with the oil then anything.  That shit isn't going away unless he drains it.

Perhaps, either way, he still has foreign substances in his body, and I would not be surprised if he is still thinking substances in his body.

FILT!
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
he seems himself as some kind of celebrity he is on top of a mountain that doesnt exist

fanning his ego is worse than giving him shit he needs a reality check fast
Very true.

'No mas...'
:D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
What do DA and Charlie Sheen have in common?

They both got screwed by Two and a Half Men. ;D

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
serious question

why do you post here
cause i like to and i have a chart showing hits from this site directly to my radio show from this site. lot of people believe it or not come listen to my show from here. thanks  :-*

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
cause i like to and i have a chart showing hits from this site directly to my radio show from this site. lot of people believe it or not come listen to my show from here. thanks  :-*
I choose not to believe it.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

He noticed that too....he also has some giant wart on the side of his face. I can't believe that he's still using gear and synthol while being on dialysis.... ::)

Derek, are you in a rush to get to the cemetary before it fills up or something???  Get your act together....BTW, no one on here cares about Romano, Lee Durant, Lee Priest, or VPX.
first of all sugar tits. its a piercing. second of all im not on gear moron. and i dont use synthol no more. so thanks for talking shit again... dont you have some catering to do to your gross boyfriend?

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
guy  looks like an angry parrot ,  uglier than Cee-Lo Green.

lmao that is funny  i love your guys posts............epic :)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I cant beleive this guy has Italina Tatoos, and wears and Italina horn.???????lol.He is Jewish.
His legal name is Derick Anthony Springer.Can some please find his High School Yearbook pic, or pics of his bar mitzva, lol.
He doesnt look Italain he doesnt talk Italian, he sounds like a gay Jewish man from New Jersey, lol.
New Yorkers, have much deeper accents unless, they are gay off course
Vince Please find a pic of Derrick and his high school year book pic, lol

first of all numb nuts im 75% ITALIAN 25% german with a little american indian in there as well thank you

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I would agree with you guys but...... Maybe missed something, but how do we know that DA is still taking/injecting stuff?  Did he admit to it?
no im not thanks

bigmc

• Getbig V
first of all numb nuts im 75% ITALIAN 25% german with a little american indian in there as well thank you

get some help Derek you only get one life

this could be your second chance you look ready to drop at any second

fuck bb it hasnt got you anything in your life other than dialysis
T

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
get some help Derek you only get one life

this could be your second chance you look ready to drop at any second

fuck bb it hasnt got you anything in your life other than dialysis
first of all i am doing verry well. i am doing dialysis and they monitor everything . i am on nothing but they give me my meds extra protein and EPO to increase red blood cell prodction. i feel the healthiest i have felt in a while. so stop assuming if you have a question ask. or tune into my show the truth always comes out.stop listening to lies and gossip from sugar tits goodrum. who assumes he knows everything !

bigmc

• Getbig V
first of all i am doing verry well. i am doing dialysis and they monitor everything . i am on nothing but they give me my meds extra protein and EPO to increase red blood cell prodction. i feel the healthiest i have felt in a while. so stop assuming if you have a question ask. or tune into my show the truth always comes out.stop listening to lies and gossip from sugar tits goodrum. who assumes he knows everything !

im going by the way you look

you are ill my friend

being a shitty third rate bb celebrity isnt worth throwing your life away for
T

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
How did that introduction go, Derek?

"Charlie Sheen, this is oil sheen"

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Im still pretty new to GetBig ,but is this the same guy that use to do all the gay4pay and dance naked for other man and still claim to be straight?  Also i saw on E tv that charlie sheen had called police last night after being stalked by a man who resembled a bloated frog with a wart on his face.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
OF COURSE LOL   ..

NICE SUB TITLE ON BOTTOM OF YOUR PAGE " DA IS GAY" ? THATS FUNNY THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL I WAS WITH LAST NIGHT DIDNT THINK SO ;)  i love my gay people lol

Most blow up dolls don't speak....so thats probably why that is.  Did Charlie like your hair piece?  

BTW Derek...have you EVER apologized to the hundreds of people you called "haters" and various curse words after they pointed out how full of synthol you were even though you denied it to the last breath???  Seriously.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

1.  Let's see.....in 2009, I said on Off Topic Radio that you were doing too much stuff and that it would eventually catch up to you.....I was right as you did not heed my advice

2.  I said that Palumbo was going to eventually drop the dead weight....that being Romano....and it happenned.

3.  I said that Lee Priest and Romano would eventually be fired from VPX Sports from the very beginning when Jack Owec found that they were a waste of money.......I was right.

Derek, you need to realize that you've had so many golden opportunities in life that you've blown not only by your reckless actions in using P.E.D's but also in your acts of rage and anger......As I can tell you.....hits do not translate into sales and doesn't mean that anyone is listening to your show which they are not...they may tune in but I doubt that they listen for more than a few minutes.

You've blown your changes, your job at GAT, and your kidney's and liver because you lived only for the moment and you didn't listen to everyone who was trying to warn you....not to be a dick but out of concern....I don't like you Derek but I certainly don't wish death upon you at the same time.  

Derek Springer, you also need to realize that being on a kidney transplant list means that you have to stay clean from everything....cigarettes, drugs, etc....anyone could easily find the facility that you're getting your dialysis treatment and inform them of your activities.  They would not hesitate to take you off the list and you would then have a very long agonizing death......

Be care what you say about someone, Derek....this is your life we are talking about.  The choice is yours in what seat you sit in my friend

A

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

1.  Let's see.....in 2009, I said on Off Topic Radio that you were doing too much stuff and that it would eventually catch up to you.....I was right as you did not heed my advice

2.  I said that Palumbo was going to eventually drop the dead weight....that being Romano....and it happenned.

3.  I said that Lee Priest and Romano would eventually be fired from VPX Sports from the very beginning when Jack Owec found that they were a waste of money.......I was right.
FIRST OF ALL DIP SHIT GO AHEAD AND CALL THEM THEY KNOW MY EVERY MOVE. WHAT I TAKE WHAT I DO WITH MY LIFE. YOU THINK IM GOING TO JEAPORDIZE THAT MORON? GO CATOR TO YOUR HOMO LOVER PLEASE AND GET OFF MY DICK. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR STALKING ASS THINKS?? FOR REAL VINCE YOU BEEN STALKING ME FOR YEARS CAUSE YOUR GAY LOVE IS INFATUATED WITH ME AND WAS A MEMBER OF MY SITE AND YOU CAUGHT HIM DROOLING OVER ME.. KEEP THE HATE ALIVE. CAUSE IM NOT GOING NO WHERE DUDE..... PEACE

Derek, you need to realize that you've had so many golden opportunities in life that you've blown not only by your reckless actions in using P.E.D's but also in your acts of rage and anger......As I can tell you.....hits do not translate into sales and doesn't mean that anyone is listening to your show which they are not...they may tune in but I doubt that they listen for more than a few minutes.

You've blown your changes, your job at GAT, and your kidney's and liver because you lived only for the moment and you didn't listen to everyone who was trying to warn you....not to be a dick but out of concern....I don't like you Derek but I certainly don't wish death upon you at the same time.  

Derek Springer, you also need to realize that being on a kidney transplant list means that you have to stay clean from everything....cigarettes, drugs, etc....anyone could easily find the facility that you're getting your dialysis treatment and inform them of your activities.  They would not hesitate to take you off the list and you would then have a very long agonizing death......

Be care what you say about someone, Derek....this is your life we are talking about.  The choice is yours in what seat you sit in my friend

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

You care to play the game of death with me???.....this isn't a Bruce Lee movie, Derek Horowitz Springer. 
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
^^
Freaky meltdown of peace

io856

hey derek why don't you come clean and tell us what caused your health problems? so others can learn

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
In what capacity did you "meet" them?  Looks like you just took a video from your phone from 50 feet away.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
was at the yankees mets game last night. have 6 th row behind catcher next to charlie sheen and denise richards and there two daughters. shook both of there hands. charlie was mad cool. he looked high though. lol

jcASA&index=1&feature=plcp

don't forget guys tonight 9 pm JOHN ROMANO going off on a lot of topics. robby durnand who i like but has a bone to pick. vex firing rumors, lee priest, arron singer man talk. should be a crazy show. you never know what ROMANO is going to say. tonight 9 pm east coax time DASHOW. WWW.THEDEREKANTHONYSHOW. COM  BE THERE !
So you meet an ACTOR, shake his hand and then you say "he's mad cool". WTH do you expect an ACTOR whose had a ton of bad publicity, who is out with his EX-WIFE ( who is also an ACTOR) and KIDS, to act? Like a jackass? He probably was wondering who this tatted up fool was, but he "acted" mad cool.

Army of One

• Getbig V
and i dont use synthol no more

Just to be clear, you are claiming there was no synthol in these arms when this video was shot?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 ;D  The fact that he ever had a sponsor is incredible!!? ....but the fact that he still has a sponsor is completely BIZZAR!!! lol . WOW !!!