Author Topic: Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz on the chopping block with the DNC?  (Read 4651 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz on the chopping block with the DNC?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »
and Beck is not one of them

an example of a smart right winger (not far right loon) would be David Brooks

LOL  David Brooks is a fucking panzie and a joke.   He was another metrosexual piece of trash all smitten by obama's crease in his pants and has proven dramatically wrong in his original assessment of obama.

LMFAO - brooks.     WTF is wrong w you?  David Brooks?   lol!   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 10:04:22 AM »
LOL  David Brooks is a fucking panzie and a joke.   He was another metrosexual piece of trash all smitten by obama's crease in his pants and has proven dramatically wrong in his original assessment of obama.
LMFAO - brooks.     WTF is wrong w you?  David Brooks?   lol!   

dude - you've got a hard on for Mark Levine and drunk Bob or whatever his name is

your opinion on this subject is irrelevent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 10:05:32 AM »
dude - you've got a hard on for Mark Levine and drunk Bob or whatever his name is

your opinion on this subject is irrelevent

LOL - I have been far more accurate than brooks or the other pussy metrosexuals like brooks who originally thought obama was going to be a good potus. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 10:10:23 AM »

LOL - I have been far more accurate than brooks or the other pussy metrosexuals like brooks who originally thought obama was going to be a good potus. 

no time to get on your insane merri-go-round today

believe whatever you want

that's what you do best

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 10:11:58 AM »
and Beck is not one of them
an example of a smart right winger (not far right loon) would be David Brooks

the most popular hosts aren't always the smartest.

rachel maddow is a seriously smart individual, booksmarts and she knows how to win a debate.

A guy like Rush isn't all that *brilliant* by definition - but he is VERY shrewd, he has brass balls, and he knows how to elicit emotion from listeners.

You know the way I can post "it's a sunny day" and I'll have five getbiggers saying "i've had enough of your bullshit weather observations, 180..."

Rush is like that for liberals.  He combines the victim card with being right a lot of the time, with fearlessness and his own level of reckless lawbreaking to give him some credibility.  he's worth half a billion and lives and acts like there's no tomorrow.   A little crazy, and ppl love that, even if they hate him and disagree with him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 10:14:43 AM »

rachel maddow is a seriously smart individual, booksmarts and she knows how to win a debate.

A guy like Rush isn't all that *brilliant* by definition - but he is VERY shrewd, he has brass balls, and he knows how to elicit emotion from listeners.

You know the way I can post "it's a sunny day" and I'll have five getbiggers saying "i've had enough of your bullshit weather observations, 180..."

Rush is like that for liberals.  He combines the victim card with being right a lot of the time, with fearlessness and his own level of reckless lawbreaking to give him some credibility.  he's worth half a billion and lives and acts like there's no tomorrow.   A little crazy, and ppl love that, even if they hate him and disagree with him.

Rush is smart enough to never let a dissenting view on his show

His entire show is an echo chamber for and filled with only voices that saying the exact same thing tht he is

Both Maddow and Maher (a comedian) bring on dissenting voices on their shows ALL THE TIME

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 10:28:20 AM »
Rush is smart enough to never let a dissenting view on his show
His entire show is an echo chamber for and filled with only voices that saying the exact same thing tht he is
Both Maddow and Maher (a comedian) bring on dissenting voices on their shows ALL THE TIME

i contend that rush would totally espouse a view on his show (that he disagrees with completely) and sell it with total zeal - if that is what his guys said the viewers would react to.

he's an entertainer, a guy whose job is to get ratings by saying things that people strongely agree or disagree with.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 10:37:23 AM »
i contend that rush would totally espouse a view on his show (that he disagrees with completely) and sell it with total zeal - if that is what his guys said the viewers would react to.

he's an entertainer, a guy whose job is to get ratings by saying things that people strongely agree or disagree with.

rush won't even let callers with dissenting views on the air

his viewers are way too stupid to hear a nuanced argument on any topic

look at his ardent fans who post on this board for examples

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »
Maddow - Stanford graduate, Rhodes Scholar, Phd from Oxford Doctor of Philosophy in Politics (DPhil)

Mahr - B.A. in English and history from Cornell University in 1978

Neither one is a drug addict, religious kook nor attempted suicide

Yet, neither one of them can touch the "drug addict", "religious kook", or the guy who "attempted suicide".

I forgot! This is the left about whom we're talking. Low ratings and losing arguments are badges of honor.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 10:50:22 AM »

Maddow, like the rest of Team MSLSD, sounded like a bumbling fool, trying to keep a happy face and spin the Dems' major beatdown in Wisconsin. It was even worse, when the 2010 midterms were done, which might explain why that network was DOG-DEAD LAST in the ratings, on election night.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »
Yet, neither one of them can touch the "drug addict", "religious kook", or the guy who "attempted suicide".
I forgot! This is the left about whom we're talking. Low ratings and losing arguments are badges of honor.

touch him how

they have different audiences

Beck appeals to the uneducated, scared and super religious freaks of which there is no shortage in this country

Maddow and Maher appeal to a much more educated and savy audience

McDonalds sells a lot of burgers but that doesn't mean they are good.  

It just means that alot of people have low standards

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »
touch him how

Beck appeals to the uneducated, scared and super religious freaks of which there is no shortage in this country

Maddow and Maher do no such thing. That's but the usual "we're smart; they're stupid" liberals like you make, when you get beat at something. We heard in 2010; we heard it after Wisconsin.

And, you'll be whimpering that same excuse, should Obama go down in flames.

Maddow (and her buddies) tried going head-up with Rush on their progressive network, "Air America". We all saw how that worked.

All these so-called intellectuals get absolutely tied in knots, by the "drug addict". They can't compete with him; they've, in vain, tried to get him thrown off the air. Why go through all that, if they're so much smarter and better than he is?

Now, back to the subject of hand, namely the reported demise of Blabbermouth, due to her crackpot musings, that make made the Dems look even sillier than normal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2012, 10:55:00 AM »
touch him how

LMFAO.   Jesus Fng Christ are you in a bubble. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 11:13:57 AM »
Maddow, like the rest of Team MSLSD, sounded like a bumbling fool, trying to keep a happy face and spin the Dems' major beatdown in Wisconsin. It was even worse, when the 2010 midterms were done, which might explain why that network was DOG-DEAD LAST in the ratings, on election night.

maddow is good at debating when she has the winning position.  When a 2012 GOP potential had a past history of libbing it up, she was razor sharp in pointing it out and illustrating with points, to really pwn the person over it.

When she has to defend a position or rationalize a loss so viewers don't turn off the TV, she's not so good.

She is more intelligent than Rush, but Rush is more shrewd and a way better entertainer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2012, 11:16:19 AM »
Fox is not #1 because more people agree with them - Obama vot voted in, remember?  ;)

Fox is not #1 because they have more stellar programming - lolzercopters at that.

Fox is #1 because their viewers are older conservatives who are able to watch tv more hours each day, ,and who are more involved in politics.

Younger ppl are very busy making their careers, watching sitcoms, raising babies.  When you're 50 and you have your own biz and kids are in college and you are doing very well financially - you're watching FOX.  When you're 27 with 2 babies, working part-time while going to college part-time to be a poor teacher... your ass is watching Spongebob or Team Umizoomi all day. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 11:18:53 AM »

Maddow and Maher do no such thing. That's but the usual "we're smart; they're stupid" liberals like you make, when you get beat at something. We heard in 2010; we heard it after Wisconsin.

And, you'll be whimpering that same excuse, should Obama go down in flames.

Maddow (and her buddies) tried going head-up with Rush on their progressive network, "Air America". We all saw how that worked.

All these so-called intellectuals get absolutely tied in knots, by the "drug addict". They can't compete with him; they've, in vain, tried to get him thrown off the air. Why go through all that, if they're so much smarter and better than he is?

Now, back to the subject of hand, namely the reported demise of Blabbermouth, due to her crackpot musings, that make made the Dems look even sillier than normal.

Both Maddow and Maher have opposing points of views on their shows every week and have detailed and nuanced discussions with them and they do so in a polite and respectful way

Beck, Rush and their ilk do not and most likely are not capable of doing so

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012, 11:21:32 AM »
Both Maddow and Maher have opposing points of views on their shows every week and have detailed and nuanced discussions with them and they do so in a polite and respectful way

Beck, Rush and their ilk do not and most likely are not capable of doing so

Yeah - Mahr saying GOP does not give a damn about dead mexicans is real nuanced.   LOL. 

you leftists live in this tiny freak show bubble and dont see it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
Yeah - Mahr saying GOP does not give a damn about dead mexicans is real nuanced.   LOL. 

i can think of a few getbiggers who said their only beef with F&F was the dead US agents... and not the mexicans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012, 11:26:43 AM »
i can think of a few getbiggers who said their only beef with F&F was the dead US agents... and not the mexicans.

Name them and bump the thread and quote or STFU  .   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 11:27:53 AM »
Name them and bump the thread and quote or STFU  .   

they know who they are.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 11:28:17 AM »
Fox is not #1 because more people agree with them - Obama vot voted in, remember?  ;)

Fox is not #1 because they have more stellar programming - lolzercopters at that.

Fox is #1 because their viewers are older conservatives who are able to watch tv more hours each day, ,and who are more involved in politics.

Younger ppl are very busy making their careers, watching sitcoms, raising babies.  When you're 50 and you have your own biz and kids are in college and you are doing very well financially - you're watching FOX.  When you're 27 with 2 babies, working part-time while going to college part-time to be a poor teacher... your ass is watching Spongebob or Team Umizoomi all day.  

Nice try, 240. But, Fox dominates ALL the age groups, especially the 25-54 or "money" demographic. Check TVbytheNumbers.com, if you don't believe me.

As for Maddow, Hannity CRUSHES her on TV, getting about twice as many of the money demographic that she does.

Greta Van Strustren is the most vanilla of all the Fox nighttime personalities and Maddow can't even hang with her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 11:30:22 AM »
Nice try, 240. But, Fox dominates ALL the age groups, especially the 25-54 or "money" demographic. Check TVbytheNumbers.com, if you don't believe me.

As for Maddow, Hannity CRUSHES her on TV, getting about twice as many of the money demographic that she does.

we can expand that further.

people who own their own business can watch TV all day.  they're more likely to be conservatives.

people who work at the mall or flipping burgers cannot.

if it just about who is more popular, we'd be prepping palin to take over after a brilliant mccain presidency.

and anyone who claims the programming on fox is superior.... lol... well, anyone who says fox & friends is brilliant programming has a 90 IQ, and the rest of us know it ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 11:30:27 AM »
they know who they are.

And you claim you know who they are - so name them now or STFU

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 11:32:03 AM »
And you claim you know who they are - so name them now or STFU

oka, I'll STFU cause it's pretty stupid to spend 30 minutes searching thru that many threads.

i specifically remember arging with 1 getbigger in particular.  He said the reason F&F matters isn't the dead mexis, it's the 2 Us agents.   

others might remember it, or not.   no point in drudging it up, as i'm not calling anyone out for it.  one getbigger and I argued it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 11:33:21 AM »
oka, I'll STFU cause it's pretty stupid to spend 30 minutes searching thru that many threads.

i specifically remember arging with 1 getbigger in particular.  He said the reason F&F matters isn't the dead mexis, it's the 2 Us agents.   

others might remember it, or not.   no point in drudging it up, as i'm not calling anyone out for it.  one getbigger and I argued it. 

False - you got busted in yet another blatant lie and cant back it up .