Author Topic: What happened to...  (Read 4077 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: What happened to...
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
Every week, new people come in and new people go.  It is just the nature of the boards.   I don't know what happened to him, I don't know his true identity, nor do I really care.  You have to understand that unless I meet someone in person, or talk to them on the phone, etc, I assume all others don't want to be known.  The boards are for learning, for entertainment and for keeping up with bodybuilding, the sports supplement industry and whatever else that goes in our lives.  Now, to my delight, in the last few years, they added bikini to the lineup too!

I enjoy the boards, writing articles, and taking lots of pictures.  People all over the world enjoy it, and that is cool.  I find it funny that some people come here to belittle and just abuse things.  Not cool.  Come to one of the expos, to a contest, just to enjoy. 

The funny thing is that you need to remember, you are not anonymous always. Put yourself out there, and sooner or later, someone might make a connection.  Challenge someone stupidly, or disrespect some one, or pretend to know it all is not smart.

I know my supplements, I know the industry, I have been in it for 20+ years, but even then, I am always learning everyday. Even as a photographer, you always learn.  New technologies. Respect is the key there.

The thing is - on the boards. If you want to be arrogant, even anonymously, expect that one day, you will need to be able to take it as much as you dish it out.  Time does not heal your posts from years ago.  People remember the crap.  You might have evolved and grown up, but still, you also need to understand respect is the key. 

So he left for the moment. He may come back, he may not.  But I choose to not dwell on people from the past (and there have been a lot of them), and hope for new people and cool relationships for the future.

Just this weekend, at the NPC West Coast Classic, quite a few people came up to me, and thanked me for the entertainment on the boards, whether they liked every thread or not.  Same with the pictures I took.  Some really enjoyed them.  I am working on more cool interviews, and cool articles (some which may not be on this site, or just on a sister site, like Hardbody.com or Ripped.com)

Just saw this post.  Thanks Ron.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
He`s probably out somewhere snapping the spines of the biggest, most ferocious, canines he can find.

That takes up a lot of ones time,hence why he hasn`t posted lately.

Throw in screwing a few chickens here and there and you`ve got a pretty full agenda!  

Life makes a habit of getting in the way at times!!  :D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 07:20:26 PM »
Every week, new people come in and new people go.  It is just the nature of the boards.   I don't know what happened to him, I don't know his true identity, nor do I really care.  You have to understand that unless I meet someone in person, or talk to them on the phone, etc, I assume all others don't want to be known.  The boards are for learning, for entertainment and for keeping up with bodybuilding, the sports supplement industry and whatever else that goes in our lives.   Now, to my delight, in the last few years, they added bikini to the lineup too!

I enjoy the boards, writing articles, and taking lots of pictures.  People all over the world enjoy it, and that is cool.  I find it funny that some people come here to belittle and just abuse things.  Not cool.  Come to one of the expos, to a contest, just to enjoy. 

The funny thing is that you need to remember, you are not anonymous always. Put yourself out there, and sooner or later, someone might make a connection.  Challenge someone stupidly, or disrespect some one, or pretend to know it all is not smart.

I know my supplements, I know the industry, I have been in it for 20+ years, but even then, I am always learning everyday. Even as a photographer, you always learn.  New technologies. Respect is the key there.

The thing is - on the boards. If you want to be arrogant, even anonymously, expect that one day, you will need to be able to take it as much as you dish it out.  Time does not heal your posts from years ago.  People remember the crap.  You might have evolved and grown up, but still, you also need to understand respect is the key. 

So he left for the moment. He may come back, he may not.  But I choose to not dwell on people from the past (and there have been a lot of them), and hope for new people and cool relationships for the future.

Just this weekend, at the NPC West Coast Classic, quite a few people came up to me, and thanked me for the entertainment on the boards, whether they liked every thread or not.  Same with the pictures I took.  Some really enjoyed them.  I am working on more cool interviews, and cool articles (some which may not be on this site, or just on a sister site, like Hardbody.com or Ripped.com)

This is what the boards are for????   Holy shit!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29:00 PM »
Every week, new people come in and new people go.  It is just the nature of the boards.   I don't know what happened to him, I don't know his true identity, nor do I really care.  You have to understand that unless I meet someone in person, or talk to them on the phone, etc, I assume all others don't want to be known.  The boards are for learning, for entertainment and for keeping up with bodybuilding, the sports supplement industry and whatever else that goes in our lives.  Now, to my delight, in the last few years, they added bikini to the lineup too!

Too long/Didn't read

Post this "sensible" shit in the correct forum n0ob or I will report your dumbass to a Mod... ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29:32 PM »
Too long/Didn't read

Post this "sensible" shit in the correct forum n0ob or I will report your dumbass to a Mod... ;D
banstick.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03:19 PM »
banstick.

The Great Ronaldinho will not ban me........if he knows what's good for him. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »
I don't think I've visited getbig more frequently than when the OMR vs SMM thread was active... shit that was a week or two I couldn't stay away from this place  ;D
follow the arrows

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 08:14:35 PM »
I don't think I've visited getbig more frequently than when the OMR vs SMM thread was active... shit that was a week or two I couldn't stay away from this place  ;D

2,000 years ago you would have bought season tickets to the Coliseum in Rome.   ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
Ron does not care about this stuff. All Ron cares about is taking pics and drooling over men with big muscles in little thongs.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Ron, I want to ask you a question.
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2012, 10:04:17 PM »
SMM just simply didn`t recover.

:D  No he did not.
a

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 05:24:07 AM »
SMM was raised by chimpansees and decided to go back home...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 02:51:29 PM »
The ice pick killer theory is still in effect.  He was posting all the way up until that guy was caught in an internet cafe.  SMM would never admit defeat, even in the midst of one of the worst ownings in history.  You can't post from jail  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »
He`s probably out somewhere snapping the spines of the biggest, most ferocious, canines he can find.

That takes up a lot of ones time,hence why he hasn`t posted lately.

Throw in screwing a few chickens here and there and you`ve got a pretty full agenda!  

Life makes a habit of getting in the way at times!!  :D

A good vigorous chicken-fuck can be exhausting (so I've heard).

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »
What happened to '' lifetime naturals''  Simply Banya  and Pat Huge  ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »
  Great post Ron...