Author Topic: KAI GREENE - I GOT A DREAM  (Read 9071 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: KAI GREENE - I GOT A DREAM
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »
Kai seems to be somewhat well read. Which is odd to me for a guy who's using enough hormones to kill a horse.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »
Cerebral? Oh yes, the man is the black bodybuilder incarnation of Wittgenstein, for sure.  ::)

Whereof one cannot secure professional sponsorship, thereof one can G4P with subtropical fruit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 04:57:19 PM »
i love listening to him talk.  He really delivers what needs to be said in a clear & concise manner.

kai doesn't mince his words.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
Whereof one cannot secure professional sponsorship, thereof one can G4P with subtropical fruit.

The most memorable (and arguably most important) proposition of the Tractatus Filtico-Homoeroticus, to be sure.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 05:25:20 PM »

lmao

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
Kai and Phil personify bbing in two diff ways. Kai is about passion, discipline, dedication, and artistry. I actually wouldn't mind him being Mr. O. He reminds me of Ronnie Coleman, someone who had to climb to the top, someone who stuck with it.

Phil to me is a more humble, and consistent and smarter version of Flex (smarter in terms of gradually adding weight and money management)----he was winning shows right out the gate, his name was literally written on the Sandow, all he had to do was wait his turn.

Phil represents the lifestyle and the look (Flex, Shawn)  and Kai the passion and dedication (this is not to say that Phil doesn't have passion nor dedication)---but Kai exudes it, you can see that he puts his all, his soul into what he does---like an artist.
Kai personifies single-minded dedication to bodybuilding more than Ronnie in a way. Ronnie was a football player who transitioned into bodybuilding after college. Kai has basically been a single-minded bodybuilder since he was fourteen or so.

!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 06:35:04 PM »
The most memorable (and arguably most important) proposition of the Tractatus Filtico-Homoeroticus

LOL! Brilliant!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
enigmatic? gay.

cut him some slack and call him bi..he is a married man
getbig or getgot

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 06:41:31 PM »
Kai personifies single-minded dedication to bodybuilding more than Ronnie in a way. Ronnie was a football player who transitioned into bodybuilding after college. Kai has basically been a single-minded bodybuilder since he was fourteen or so.

Which quite possibly maybe his downfall. What made Ronnie, destroyed him.
And what Kai has given his life to, may show that he may have wasted his life...But, who are we (me or any of us) to say he wasted it? If one gives themselves over to their passion and dedicates themselves to it (smethng many of us haven't done or are too scared to do) and they feel fulfilled in the end, who are we to say that they have wasted it?

Some people go thru life chasing a dream, whether it be money, women, power, material possessions, and yet never achieve what they desired, or do achieve it and lose the passion when they realize that their goals  were devoid of true meaning.
With Kai, I think bodybuilding is the way he expresses his passion for art.

Kai has possibly answered the question on whether bbing is a sport or not, for him, it's an art form.
And yes, drugs are the final touch for him. The weights are the brushes, the body the canvas, the mind---the driving force of his vision.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2012, 06:48:05 PM »
Palumbo has lost a shitload of weight!

Love the fact that Kai is wearing a winter jacket and Palumbo is wearing a tank top...

Probably because Daves BP was in the 200s those days

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 07:09:59 PM »
Which quite possibly maybe his downfall. What made Ronnie, destroyed him.
And what Kai has given his life to, may show that he may have wasted his life...But, who are we (me or any of us) to say he wasted it? If one gives themselves over to their passion and dedicates themselves to it (smethng many of us haven't done or are too scared to do) and they feel fulfilled in the end, who are we to say that they have wasted it?

Some people go thru life chasing a dream, whether it be money, women, power, material possessions, and yet never achieve what they desired, or do achieve it and lose the passion when they realize that their goals  were devoid of true meaning.
With Kai, I think bodybuilding is the way he expresses his passion for art.

Kai has possibly answered the question on whether bbing is a sport or not, for him, it's an art form.
And yes, drugs are the final touch for him. The weights are the brushes, the body the canvas, the mind---the driving force of his vision.
You cannot say a man has wasted his life doing something he loves, no matter what you or I think of that man's chosen interest.

I don't think Kai will regret a thing about his devotion to bodybuilding when he is on his deathbed. I could be wrong, but that's just how perceive the guy from a distance, having read articles on him since his days on the natty scene back in the mid 1990's.
!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2012, 07:36:36 PM »
If Kai only has $7.00 in his resources, who buys his gear and food??? He should look like this then:

He buys his gear and food with the profit of his own SELLING of gear.....you do realize most of these dudes DO sell a little on the side. People like Kai are not STUPID enough to sell to your average gym rat, but trust me this guy (as most Top AM and Pro's do that dont have regular jobs) sell gear...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2012, 10:40:55 PM »
You cannot say a man has wasted his life doing something he loves, no matter what you or I think of that man's chosen interest.

I don't think Kai will regret a thing about his devotion to bodybuilding when he is on his deathbed. I could be wrong, but that's just how perceive the guy from a distance, having read articles on him since his days on the natty scene back in the mid 1990's.

I think I said that:
But, who are we (me or any of us) to say he wasted it? If one gives themselves over to their passion and dedicates themselves to it (smethng many of us haven't done or are too scared to do) and they feel fulfilled in the end, who are we to say that they have wasted it?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 06:49:25 AM »

To be at the top in any field is a tremendous accomplishment, 7 billion people on this planet, edging out your competition to the top is no easy feat, certainly not a wasted life, i agree with your post.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 07:44:26 AM »
Cerebral? Oh yes, the man is the black bodybuilder incarnation of Wittgenstein, for sure.  ::)

Back on topic, when Kai was fucking that supermarket fruit on film, wouldn't the sweet juices of the grapefruit get into his dickhole, and wouldn't that sting like hell?

Wiggsgenstein? our getbigian brother has Austrian blood too?

On topic i like Kai, good negro all around good negro, keeps it real.
Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »
 ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »
Only problem i have with Kai is his need to wear spandex pants with gstrings under them 
Agree, gstring is unnecessary under spandex.

:)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 12:49:04 PM »
Agree, gstring is unnecessary under spandex.

:)

Hows the wrestling career going Steve? any current pics of the wife's tits for us? ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 12:53:36 PM »

Hows the wrestling career going Steve? any current pics of the wife's tits for us? ;D
Had 2 matches so far...try to find the "best" place to keep learning, practicing.

Tonight leg workout with Johnny Curtis from Smackdown.  ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 03:32:16 PM »
:D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »
One wonders if martin luther king's speech would have had the same impact if he spoke ebonics,"I got a dweam, dat wun dey, on da reid heels of joe-ja..."

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »
I'm not even gonna watch what ever is posted...this guy is doing a good job being an ambassador of teh 'sport'  ::) ...hahahah oh brother, gayer than a ham sandwich, hold the gay-o.
L

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2012, 06:15:04 PM »
I'm not even gonna watch what ever is posted...this guy is doing a good job being an ambassador of teh 'sport'  ::) ...hahahah oh brother, gayer than a ham sandwich, hold the gay-o.
Actually the video is pretty good