Author Topic: Tip: Hangover cure.  (Read 7343 times)

HavoX at work

Re: Tip: Hangover cure.
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2005, 12:05:21 AM »
vodka + gatorade = super duper drunk

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2005, 01:20:04 AM »
if you want super drunk but  your on a budget. you could always start taking milk thistle or other similar supplements. i have never tried but my buddy wanted to clean his liver out for a month and took MT and other shit to. but when started drinking agaion he said he got smashed on less than half of what he usually drinks. i don't know if it's true but it's got to be better than gatorade :-X

trust me guys water and vit B and you should be straight.
fat till furthe

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2005, 11:12:43 PM »

LOL.....so true bro....

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2005, 11:41:08 PM »

and that's a bad thing?  ohhhhhhhhhhh offseason unnecessary drinking, how i love thee.
:-)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 12:22:41 PM »
A  hangover is withdrawel from alcohol. Obvi being dehydrated, not eating quality food, and not getting enough REM sleep all contribute to your overall feeling of shit.  However, the main cause of general crap/uneasiness soetmies felt is the withdrawel from booze.

that is all
Valhalla awaits.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »
A  hangover is withdrawel from alcohol. Obvi being dehydrated, not eating quality food, and not getting enough REM sleep all contribute to your overall feeling of shit.  However, the main cause of general crap/uneasiness soetmies felt is the withdrawel from booze.

that is all

that's not true.......the body's attempt to purge the body of harmful compounds (alcohol) leaves free-radicals et al. and utilizes autoimmunal functions similar to how it does when you're sick. 
:-)

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 12:30:13 PM »
Drink 40 oz's.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2005, 11:45:08 PM »
I think that shot is called antibuce

I don't think antibuse is a shot but I could be wrong (I know it comes in a pill & no it's not because I take it). From everything I uncerstand it basically makes you sick if you're around or drink alcohol (even alcohol  coming in contact with your skin will cause a rash).

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2005, 09:57:53 AM »
When one is a raging alchoholic, and he goes into rehab, they give u this shot. What this shot does is breakdown the vitamin B in your body so your next hangover will be so bad you'll not look forward to drinking anytime soon, or ever.

The cure: Duh....if u can remember, take a B complex 100 pill before knocking out. If u forget, and wake up feeling like twisted shit, take 2 B complex pills, and advil, or your pain killer of choice. Thank me later. This hasen't failed me yet! Short and sweet.

CHEERS!

Thanks. That's certainly helpful.

SUCKMYMUSCLE