Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667213 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Apologies to Cheri Lane...
« Reply #10325 on: April 02, 2007, 02:06:35 PM »
I wonder why Laura Lee/ Cheri Lane has 2 names. Not even 2 first names, actually 2 different entire names. Must be having skeletons in the closet.  :-X
Nah, just that everyone knows my real name now, so why go under an alias.   ;)
:D Weee

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #10326 on: April 02, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »
Nah, just that everyone knows my real name now, so why go under an alias.   ;)

Why even have an alias in the first place?  ???

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10327 on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:02 PM »

so people like salmon wouldn't stalk her?

clearly that worked
Here comes the money shot

~salmon~

« Reply #10328 on: April 02, 2007, 03:07:13 PM »
hey you've got me all wrong :(  I am so very sorry for any pain or meltdowns I might have cause Mike & Laura.  I truly only wish I could have their great life...

Mike runs a successful personal training business and has built an awe inspiring physique through hard work and dedication.  He has the MOST COMPLETE ARMS ever!  And he's all natural!!!11!!!1

Laura has got to have the hottest apple-shapped ass and facial features that make Naomi Campbell jealous.

Both have made a major splash in the bodybuilding scene and are internet legends.

I'm green with envy :-\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10329 on: April 02, 2007, 03:38:36 PM »

Then why do you not post your name as your handle?  Better yet, Why not put your phone number in your sig?   ::)

This post is as embarassing to getbig as you were to your parents when you were born and they saw your wittle baby dick.  Go play on the MD site. 
\

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10330 on: April 02, 2007, 03:57:06 PM »
arvilla you should be proud. she has done a great job and will earn alot of money in the street corner.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10331 on: April 02, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
A lot of "Blue Star envy" on this thread!

here is a sample of the Pm's i get

I don't post much on this board, but I just wanted to say I though your wife looked fine for her first over 40 comp.  Message board or not, it is seriously pathetic some of these post I see about her.  Can't even imagine what the losers look like that post these comments.  Probably the type of guys that are seriously jealous that they can't obtain any kind of muscle whatsoever and take out their frustrations on anyone who actually tries to compete.  I 100% guarantee not one would come up to your face and say something about her to you.

~salmon~

« Reply #10332 on: April 02, 2007, 04:29:18 PM »
A lot of "Blue Star envy" on this thread!

here is a sample of the Pm's i get

I don't post much on this board, but I just wanted to say I though your wife looked fine for her first over 40 comp.  Message board or not, it is seriously pathetic some of these post I see about her.  Can't even imagine what the losers look like that post these comments.  Probably the type of guys that are seriously jealous that they can't obtain any kind of muscle whatsoever and take out their frustrations on anyone who actually tries to compete.  I 100% guarantee not one would come up to your face and say something about her to you.

Wow!  Mike you're up to 8,000+ posts!!!1!!!  I hope to some day be a legend like you!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10333 on: April 02, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »
im about t highjack this thread

hope this helps
Wow, that was some serious highjacking El.  lol  :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #10334 on: April 02, 2007, 05:05:57 PM »
anal-lee

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #10335 on: April 02, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »
Wow, that was some serious highjacking El.  lol  :)

yes ron is pissed gonna put me in timeout. he had a meltdown in pm ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #10336 on: April 02, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o cocaine is helluva drug

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #10337 on: April 02, 2007, 05:35:10 PM »

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Fat boys...sound off....
« Reply #10338 on: April 02, 2007, 10:48:12 PM »
We've all heard the stories from you lazy-ass pieces of crap about how you are "bulking up" or in a CONSTANT (yep...always fat) "off-season"...

TEC is here to ask you....WHY?  There is ZERO REASON to put on more than about 20 pounds OVER YOUR CONTEST WEIGHT in an "off-season" if you want to gain strength.  NONE. 

Let's just face the facts here, lardasses:  You fat boys need an excuse to eat whatever you want and do no cardio for 9 months out of the year because you lack the DEDICATION and DISCIPLINE to stay lean semi-lean all year.  How does it feel to know that you are INFERIOR to athletes which God graced the earth with like me?  Do you even think about how fat you are, realizing that no one respects you at all, not even other gym members?  You all hide behind the "bulking" crutch when we all KNOW that it's an EXCUSE to be lazy most of the year.  Do you not feel ASHAMED of yourselves? 

You should LIVE A LIFESTYLE if you are going to preach a lifestyle.  If you are going to hit boards and talk about bodybuilding or walk around the general public like you are different due to weight-lifting then you shouldn't be a FATASS PIECE OF SHIT 8 months out of the year.  What the hell good does it do to have even a decent amount of muscle on you if no one can even tell you lift weights (not differentiating between YOU and a fatboy they see at Walmart)?  One of you people who posts on here has a pictures of himself hitting a side-chest pose with a brutal 20% bodyfat percentage...in a short sleeve green T-Shirt.  Then we have Alex and his brutal 38-inch waist on here.  Do you dudes not REALIZE that you are FAT?  It MIGHT be different if you would POST a picture of yourself on here IN-SHAPE, but most of you have never BEEN IN SHAPE.  You remain fat ALL YEAR...and you are proud of being fatasses!!!

You lardasses need to get the hell out of the donut isle and on to the cardio equipment.  When you are carrying 40+ POUNDS of flab, you just need to get the hell off of boards all together.  There is ZERO reason to get that fat, other than the fact that you are NOT DEDICATED to living a LIFESTYLE.  You are FAKES...WANNABES...FAT BOYS. 

Live with what you are........

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10339 on: April 03, 2007, 07:41:53 AM »
what must someone like AGPRO think when seeing all those blue stars?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10340 on: April 03, 2007, 07:50:10 AM »
Wow!  Mike you're up to 8,000+ posts!!!1!!!  I hope to some day be a legend like you!

I registered April 3rd 2003 ............unlike you i have
A) never melted down and deleted my account
B) never had a "gimmick" account (ill say what i have to say using my real name unlike yourself)

so you can "never be like me"..............dare to dream tho!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10341 on: April 03, 2007, 07:58:05 AM »

B) never had a "gimmick" account (ill say what i have to say using my real name unlike yourself)

Whose gimmick is salmon?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10342 on: April 03, 2007, 07:59:50 AM »
Whose gimmick is salmon?
Jimmy the Fish??

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10343 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:24 AM »
I'd hit it...

As would I.

Mike there's quite a few of us who are willing to PROVE that we think Cheri looks just fine.  You're welcome to watch, of course.  What's the address?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10344 on: April 03, 2007, 08:15:22 AM »
salmon and potatoes are great before a workout.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10345 on: April 03, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »
Whose gimmick is salmon?

I  wish i knew.................... ...........

~salmon~

« Reply #10346 on: April 03, 2007, 09:05:59 AM »

Like I said...you're a walking God!  A human eclipse.  I hope I can be half the man you are. 

I got a Superman and Kelly Ozborn tatoo just like you and I also waxed my eye brows, just like you.  I even had a penis reduction surgery and had my nutsack removed, just like you!!!

I want to be like Mike!!!1!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10347 on: April 03, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »
Like I said...you're a walking God!  A human eclipse.  I hope I can be half the man you are. 

I got a Superman and Kelly Ozborn tatoo just like you and I also waxed my eye brows, just like you.  I even had a penis reduction surgery and had my nutsack removed, just like you!!!

I want to be like Mike!!!1!!!

LOL
Here comes the money shot

~salmon~

« Reply #10348 on: April 03, 2007, 09:10:08 AM »
what must someone like AGPRO think when seeing all those blue stars?

Mike & Laura are a running joke amongst all the legit "blue-stars".  But I'm not sure why.  Mike has achieved a physique that not even Michael Angelo could dream off....DRUG FREE!!!  All the juice monkeys are just jealous.

And Laura...Good God!!!  Can you say Couger!!!  Grrr...that apple-shapped ass of hers leaves me speechless!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #10349 on: April 03, 2007, 09:14:38 AM »
unparalleled stalking