Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668133 times)

The Heckler

Re: What's up with the V as of late.
« Reply #11625 on: April 08, 2007, 12:13:29 PM »
What a great response now post your picture big guy.. I love how people on this board post Meltdown when they have nothing better to say.. Let me guess you wont post a picture will you for fear that anyone who thinks your someone on this board will realize what a loser you are and complete trash you.. Your only weapon is showing peoples faces, so lets make it even and see yours..

meltdown #2

Why are you making this harder on yourself than it has to be?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11626 on: April 08, 2007, 12:16:34 PM »
meltdown #2

Why are you making this harder on yourself than it has to be?

Jesus SON, post your pic. that's all im saying for you being the man and all it seems as if you have a very large mangina... Meltdown response again you really are winning this battle..

The Heckler

« Reply #11627 on: April 08, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »
Jesus SON, post your pic. that's all im saying for you being the man and all it seems as if you have a very large mangina... Meltdown response again you really are winning this battle..

hahah do you smell that?  It's the scent o' desperation

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11628 on: April 08, 2007, 12:22:19 PM »
hahah do you smell that?  It's the scent o' desperation

No I do belive what you smell is the smell of a 6 in gapping wet pussy that belongs to a coward by the name of HECKLER... But then again you might be smelling your upper lip from the dick that was flopped across your lip last night after the guy had rammed your ass. You must have forgot to wash your face.. I will give you a few minutes to go wash up.. Is that why no picture because yo uave a dodo sanchez mustache???

The Heckler

« Reply #11629 on: April 08, 2007, 12:23:04 PM »
No I do belive what you smell is the smell of a 6 in gapping wet pussy that belongs to a coward by the name of HECKLER... But then again you might be smelling your upper lip from the dick that was flopped across your lip last night after the guy had rammed your ass. You must have forgot to wash your face.. I will give you a few minutes to go wash up.. Is that why no picture because yo uave a dodo sanchez mustache???

MELTDOWN!!!

But at least this one was halfway funny. ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11630 on: April 08, 2007, 12:27:04 PM »
MELTDOWN!!!

But at least this one was halfway funny. ;D

Kiwi you cant be serious to let this guy run the V. Good god how anyone could let you Mod the V is beyond me. You can only say Meltdown and half way funny that was really funny just like the fact that you wont post a picture.. Just let me know if you need a break I dont want to ruin your rep first day back on the V...

The Heckler

« Reply #11631 on: April 08, 2007, 12:27:31 PM »
I will admit when I first came down here I didn't get it and then pmed back and forth a couple of times with SF and Kiwi and they explained that is just in good fun and I got with the program...

Of course.  This is ALL in good fun.  :) When you begin to take it too seriously, THAT is when you need to step away from the keyboard.

The Heckler

« Reply #11632 on: April 08, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »
Kiwi you cant be serious to let this guy run the V. Good god how anyone could let you Mod the V is beyond me. You can only say Meltdown and half way funny that was really funny just like the fact that you wont post a picture.. Just let me know if you need a break I dont want to ruin your rep first day back on the V...

LOL, I love it when the prey, fatigued from battle and facing the gaping jaws of the Wolf, helplessly scream out "you're not funny damnit!!!!" and some such.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11633 on: April 08, 2007, 12:30:18 PM »
Of course.  This is ALL in good fun.  :) When you begin to take it too seriously, THAT is when you need to step away from the keyboard.

Does that also count for changing pms and lieing about threats...How about posting false pics...

Does all that fall under taking it too serously...Just asking...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11634 on: April 08, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »
LOL, I love it when the prey, fatigued from battle and facing the gaping jaws of the Wolf, helplessly scream out "you're not funny damnit!!!!" and some such.

The prey... Now that is what guys like you call little children... And did you just call yoruslef a wolf with gapping jaws... Wow... we have a winner Weiner here.. I think what you meant to say was that you wolf down alot of penis with your gapping jaws..

The Heckler

« Reply #11635 on: April 08, 2007, 12:36:29 PM »
The prey... Now that is what guys like you call little children... And did you just call yoruslef a wolf with gapping jaws... Wow... we have a winner Weiner here.. I think what you meant to say was that you wolf down alot of penis with your gapping jaws..

monster homosexual projection

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #11636 on: April 08, 2007, 03:28:43 PM »
Epic Projections of Pedophelia by SCSG.  Heckler, Its pathetic that he has so much self hatred for himself for loving the kiddies and he tries to project his sickness onto you. 

You always get the freak stalkers.  :o
\

The Heckler

I can just picture you now, sitting there with a raging hard on, licking the screen each time heckler posts.   Somewhere out there a  midget just farted and made as much sense as your sad life does.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

N4J

hahaha, "beks" is gayer than going to the proctologist and claiming that you don't know how the hamster got up there

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11638 on: April 08, 2007, 04:26:46 PM »

Cool Heckler I see we are on the same page...So as a token of good faith why don't you be honest and tell everyone that A.  That is not me that you have been posting, B.  That I never threatened you or any member of your family and C.  That you were changing my Pms for your own agenda...

That would bring (at least for me) this back to a fun place to come where hey Heckler is a good guy and does not take himself or this board too serious...

I doubt you will do it but let see how true to the game you are about us being all serious (calm down tiger) and you just playin' around...

The next move is yours...Peace

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #11639 on: April 08, 2007, 04:33:23 PM »

love of cock meltdown

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: Dear V boarders - About The Heckler
« Reply #11640 on: April 08, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »
haha look guys, I was willing and happy to step in as V mod when kiwi asked me.  I never went after this position, as kiwi can tell you.  Quite the opposite, in fact.

If anyone has major objections, have at it.  My main business is crucifying tiny titlings and reminding them who's boss.  As long as my place at the Squad's feast table in Castle Grishnackh is secure, I care for nothing else.

Exactly. I can guarantee The Heckler has not compained for this. He and I have been allied for some time now and once we got the disagreements between himself and kiwiol smoothed over, it has been full speed ahead.

Heckler's seat at the round table is secure for all-time, modship or no modship as well as kiwiol's.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
Re: PETITION TO KEEP KIWIOL AS MOD OF THE V!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11641 on: April 08, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »
jeez it's only a message board for fuck sake!

hahahaha, classic ss    :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11642 on: April 08, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »
hahahaha, classic ss    :D
what up count you eating like a pig today?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11643 on: April 08, 2007, 05:50:04 PM »

haha I dont think the count celebrates easter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11644 on: April 08, 2007, 06:06:10 PM »
Exactly. I can guarantee The Heckler has not compained for this. He and I have been allied for some time now and once we got the disagreements between himself and kiwiol smoothed over, it has been full speed ahead.

Heckler's seat at the round table is secure for all-time, modship or no modship as well as kiwiol's.

Exactly count correct as always..... Heckler is a good guy, we have been talking via pm for quite some time and now that he and kiwiol get along his interests are leading the squad to prominance and securing his place at Grishnackh castle

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11645 on: April 08, 2007, 06:07:34 PM »
hahaha! yeah i didn't think of that lol.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11646 on: April 08, 2007, 07:21:03 PM »
Exactly count correct as always..... Heckler is a good guy, we have been talking via pm for quite some time and now that he and kiwiol get along his interests are leading the squad to prominance and securing his place at Grishnackh castle

hahahah, YES !!! 

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11647 on: April 08, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »

absolutely my man ! Just piledrived a huge cut of fresh prime rib with some mashed potatoes !! Hope you had a good one and fed the machine too brotha !  :)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #11648 on: April 08, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »

hahaha, yes, not exactly BP   ;)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11649 on: April 08, 2007, 08:17:14 PM »
absolutely my man ! Just piledrived a huge cut of fresh prime rib with some mashed potatoes !! Hope you had a good one and fed the machine too brotha !  :)
hell yeah mang! nice relaxing day and lots of food.