Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 666324 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Who is gonna co- mod the V now?
« Reply #11875 on: April 11, 2007, 09:29:43 AM »
DP got a shitload of votes, but who gets the spot?

maybe one of kiwiols four or five personalities can take it on
T

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11876 on: April 11, 2007, 09:30:42 AM »
maybe one of kiwiols four or five personalities can take it on

How fucked up would that be if Jenny and Sacsha were two of them...lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11877 on: April 11, 2007, 09:31:30 AM »
DP got a shitload of votes, but who gets the spot?
I think it should be someone fair and funny..me.. ;D  Who am I kidding I am an asshole.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11878 on: April 11, 2007, 09:32:57 AM »
he doesn't need a co-mod. even when he's away from the board (meaning: when he's asleep) his spidey-senses can tell him when someone's acting up, and he'll be back on to correct the problem faster than you can say "that dingo ate my baby".

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11879 on: April 11, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »
Ron and I are in the final stages of agreement. I'll announce it the moment it's confirmed. Until then, no names.

And no Danielson, it's not going to be DP. Not as long as I'm mod 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: I'm glad my PMs got posted!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11880 on: April 11, 2007, 09:34:19 AM »
it was the first forty times he used it

kiwiol,

there is more to writing than self delusional over embellished narcissistic nonsense

That sir is a freaking mouthfull of a sentence...not the first time someone has said that to you I bet...?  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11881 on: April 11, 2007, 09:35:10 AM »
kiwiol,

there is more to writing than self delusional over embellished narcissistic nonsense

I know mate.

How many times have you heard me brag like this openly all these months about my writing or my physique or anything?

But my PMs got posted and I had to do what I did. It's easy for you to say shit, but you have no idea. Hell, most people would have stopped posting or deleted their accounts if they were in my place.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11882 on: April 11, 2007, 09:35:35 AM »
he doesn't need a co-mod. even when he's away from the board (meaning: when he's asleep) his spidey-senses can tell him when someone's acting up, and he'll be back on to correct the problem faster than you can say "that dingo ate my baby".

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Wait theres trouble on the V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHere did I leave my cape... ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #11883 on: April 11, 2007, 09:35:45 AM »
I think it should be someone fair and funny..me.. ;D  Who am I kidding I am an asshole.
you and i both AS  .....................wai t i have a life sorry man but i would vote for you ;D
p

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11884 on: April 11, 2007, 09:36:10 AM »

And no Danielson, it's not going to be DP. Not as long as I'm mod 8)

Rons gonna kick you off?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11885 on: April 11, 2007, 09:37:12 AM »
Rons gonna kick you off?

Only Ron knows that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11886 on: April 11, 2007, 09:38:51 AM »
Only Ron knows that.

Well, he did get a lot of support man. I mean there are only 10 regulars on the V and he got like 40 votes. It seems a no-brainer, no?
E

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11887 on: April 11, 2007, 09:39:09 AM »
I know mate.

How many times have you heard me brag like this openly all these months about my writing or my physique or anything?

But my PMs got posted and I had to do what I did. It's easy for you to say shit, but you have no idea. Hell, most people would have stopped posting or deleted their accounts if they were in my place.

Yeah...I have to admit the bullshit (writing) you came up with was pretty unique...But still bullshit...

But I do give you points for originality...lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11888 on: April 11, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »
I know mate.

who gives a fvck what anonymous internet posters think

just fight back
T

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11889 on: April 11, 2007, 09:39:52 AM »
you and i both AS  .....................wait i have a life sorry man but i would vote for you ;D

Same problem. :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11890 on: April 11, 2007, 09:41:33 AM »
But you got to admit that I have some serious balls making a thread like this after being exposed like I was, DP. I'm scared of no man 8)

ah... no. no you don't. having serious balls would be to do what sars did, which would be to accept that he took a pounding, take it like a man, and move on.

you on the other hand reacted like the crazy stalker girlfriend in suspense movies, starting threads and stickying them, writing epic-length novels about how brilliant you are and how really you "owned" us ::) , and deleting any threads that insult you, not to mention barraging people with pleas for help.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11891 on: April 11, 2007, 09:41:35 AM »
Well, he did get a lot of support man. I mean there are only 10 regulars on the V and he got like 40 votes. It seems a no-brainer, no?

Mate, thousands of years ago the 'fact' that the Earth is flat 'seemed a no-brainer, no?'

I'm not saying I know who's going to become the co-mod. I'm just saying that I have recommended someone and that I hope for the V's sake that it won't be DP or Alex23 or someone like that.

If they do become mod, then I'll definitely quit cause I can't stand modding this board with someone like that ;D I'd really like someone from the SQUAD to be the mod of this board.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11892 on: April 11, 2007, 09:41:48 AM »
who gives a fvck what anonymous internet posters think

just fight back

Yea if Bigmc cared what was written about him he would have killed himself 3 times over... ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11893 on: April 11, 2007, 09:42:47 AM »
ah... no. no you don't. having serious balls would be to do what sars did, which would be to accept that he took a pounding, take it like a man, and move on.

you on the other hand reacted like the crazy stalker girlfriend in suspense movies, starting threads and stickying them, writing epic-length novels about how brilliant you are and how really you "owned" us ::) , and deleting any threads that insult you, not to mention barraging people with pleas for help.

Now that, my friends, is writing...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11894 on: April 11, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »
Mate, thousands of years ago the 'fact' that the Earth is flat 'seemed a no-brainer, no?'

I'm not saying I know who's going to become the co-mod. I'm just saying that I have recommended someone and that I hope for the V's sake that it won't be DP or Alex23 or someone like that.

If they do become mod, then I'll definitely quit cause I can't stand modding this board with someone like that ;D I'd really like someone from the SQUAD to be the mod of this board.

Well, who would you like to see mod it? Also, what about all the people who voted for DP? Don't you want them to be satisfied ???
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11895 on: April 11, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
kiwi, here's your problem. you somehow decided that the fact that you mod the V created its success. tell me what you did in order to do that. looking down here it seems like the fact that it became the squad's stomping grounds made it popular and you just got made mod. logically doesn't rude deserve equally as much credit as you do? why not the rest of the squad who puts all their threads down here now?

yet for some reason you claim it's all you. kiwi made the V successful and hell with everyone else. just outta curiosity, what the hell are you basing that on?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11896 on: April 11, 2007, 09:45:14 AM »

So what are you saying now Zach? That you don't think I'm a nut case?

You're still clueless aren't you? I've ALWAYS been this way about everything that interests me. Look at what you said about me when I was the same, except you didn't know about me like you do now cause my PMs weren't posted then

agreed 110%. kiwi's provided the calm arbiter when people start to lose their lids and that's damn impressive in it's own right. he's fulfilled his role as spokesman well.

I can quote other posts of you, but what for?

Tell me Zach, how would you look if some of your most intimate secrets were exposed? Don't bother explaining. Just STFU and go to the Y and kiss everyone's ass. That's all you're good for :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11897 on: April 11, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »
Now that, my friends, is writing...

8)

i grew out of my phase where i thought writing sixteen paragraphs with pseudo-philosophy made me look smart. if kiwi wants me to bang out a novella to explain the state of things i can do it in ten minutes, but it's stupid when i can get my point across in a few sentences. ol' kiwi here is still stuck in that mindset that tells him if he just writes another eight pages of bullshit people will start to believe he's brilliant.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #11898 on: April 11, 2007, 09:47:31 AM »
Well, who would you like to see mod it? Also, what about all the people who voted for DP? Don't you want them to be satisfied ???
heres how it works.......

p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11899 on: April 11, 2007, 09:48:10 AM »

Nope. Not in the slightest.

Most people are clueless about everything and are incapable of thinking in terms of essentials. Take Alex23 and Magoo for example.

That's why I never do something to solely satisfy someone.