Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667498 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Here's me, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12025 on: May 28, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »
keep telling that to yourself

in between wanking yourself unconcious to pics of kiwiol

Ever consider that not everyone out there is my 'fan' like you are, mc? ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12026 on: May 28, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
haha lame as usual

ta ta

very good coming from mr

i fucked you papa,mama or sister

ta ta

you are the worst poster on here

and that takes some doing
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12027 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:46 AM »
I must have missed this owning ::) I'll be back later chubby.

hahahaha, yeah i almost forgot you have a successful dojo/mortgage company/car wash to run. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12028 on: May 28, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »
I gotta go Kiwi. I am telling you, you crazy bastard not to talk about your gay fantasies on here. I am sick of reading them and when I return I expect them to be gone.
hahahahaha, i'm sure he's terrified, Miyagi. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12029 on: May 28, 2007, 09:09:20 AM »
hahahaha, yeah i almost forgot you have a successful dojo/mortgage company/car wash to run. ::)

WHAT? ;D

Danny boy told me over the phone that he's just a Trust-fund Kid who has nothing to do. He admitted Getbig is way more interesting than TV etc. Why won't it be? It's an interactive show which involves everyone of us in some way 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12030 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »
I gotta go Kiwi. I am telling you, you crazy bastard not to talk about your gay fantasies on here. I am sick of reading them and when I return I expect them to be gone.

Danielson, everytime you say "No gay jokes", I'll make a "I bet you are the kind of" guy post. Be warned 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Here's me, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12031 on: May 28, 2007, 09:45:56 AM »
you look like a god. a midget god, but a god nonetheless.

Cheers mate 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12032 on: May 28, 2007, 09:48:34 AM »

No, I put an offer on a car wash dumbass.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12033 on: May 28, 2007, 09:51:29 AM »
No, I put an offer on a car wash dumbass.

Do you have to wear a bikini and give customers a happy ending? :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12034 on: May 28, 2007, 09:57:59 AM »
Do you have to wear a bikini and give customers a happy ending? :-X

Is everything gay with you, you fkn nutcase? And you can chill on the whole banning me, it's not gonna happen.
E

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12035 on: May 28, 2007, 09:58:38 AM »
Brazilian is right too - I am mixture of all races, believe it or not ;D

I am the climax of one of the oldest bloodlines in the world 8)

Welcome back, ha ha.

I'm mixed up with a few races myself, but it doesn't mean that much to me. Some people want me to fit in some category, because they lack imagination and intelligence (oh brother).  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12036 on: May 28, 2007, 10:03:59 AM »
Is everything gay with you, you fkn nutcase? And you can chill on the whole banning me, it's not gonna happen.

Ban you? Nah, the SQUAD needs fodder and the wolves have to be fed - in a timely manner 8)

Stay and get kicked around Danny boy - from now on, it's survival of the fittest cause you punks don't deserve any niceness 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12037 on: May 28, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »
Ban you? Nah, the SQUAD needs fodder and the wolves have to be fed - in a timely manner 8)

Stay and get kicked around Danny boy - from now on, it's survival of the fittest cause you punks don't deserve any niceness 8)

Did they even try to heal you at the looney bin? Wtf are you talking about?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12038 on: May 28, 2007, 10:09:56 AM »
Did they even try to heal you at the looney bin? Wtf are you talking about?

Looney bin?

Looney bins are for people who whine about flaming in a board like the V that's dedicated to flaming, don't you think? ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12039 on: May 28, 2007, 10:12:42 AM »
Looney bin?

Looney bins are for people who whine about flaming in a board like the V that's dedicated to flaming, don't you think? ;D

Lets see, you delete my thread making fun of you. Must not be a flaming board. ::) Talking about sucking dick is not flaming you idiot. It is gay. No one here thinks you are some brilliant writer, except yourself. You want to flame, go ahead. But keep your gay fantasies off DP's board.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12040 on: May 28, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
Lets see, you delete my thread making fun of you. Must not be a flaming board. ::) Talking about sucking dick is not flaming you idiot. It is gay. No one here thinks you are some brilliant writer, except yourself. You want to flame, go ahead. But keep your gay fantasies off DP's board.

DP's stepping down. From now on, I am laying the smacketh down for turds like you Danny boy.

Keep making all the noise you want about hating the jokes made here. If you don't like it, fuck off to another board. This board is for flaming and the SQUAD is back - the SQUAD is just an excuse for raking and stirring things up in case you damn fools haven't realised it yet.

I want to insult everyone (except for SQUAD legends 8)) and everyone to insult me back. I'll also get Ron to make that board.

Danielson, no more answers from me about any modding issues. Don't waste your time trying to get a new mod - hopefully you're not thick enough to realise that it's never going to happen.

This board is going back to how it was in the beginning when I took it over - 1 big fucking party. If it's too rowdy, go chill in the Player's club. Thanks for reading 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12041 on: May 28, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »
Welcome back, ha ha.

I'm mixed up with a few races myself, but it doesn't mean that much to me. Some people want me to fit in some category, because they lack imagination and intelligence (oh brother).  :D

I am not replying to your posts until you tell me more about your hot sister ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12042 on: May 28, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »
DP's stepping down. From now on, I am laying the smacketh down for turds like you Danny boy.

Keep making all the noise you want about hating the jokes made here. If you don't like it, fuck off to another board. This board is for flaming and the SQUAD is back - the SQUAD is just an excuse for raking and stirring things up in case you damn fools haven't realised it yet.

I want to insult everyone (except for SQUAD legends 8)) and everyone to insult me back. I'll also get Ron to make that board.

Danielson, no more answers from me about any modding issues. Don't waste your time trying to get a new mod - hopefully you're not thick enough to realise that it's never going to happen.

This board is going back to how it was in the beginning when I took it over - 1 big fucking party. If it's too rowdy, go chill in the Player's club. Thanks for reading 8)

So you are going to try to ruin the great work that DP put into it and make it a gay hangout again? I see you didn't answer why you deleted my thread. Didn't think you would. Pussy.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12043 on: May 28, 2007, 10:22:03 AM »
DP's stepping down.

No he isn't you crazy fuck.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12044 on: May 28, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »
if the squad is going to attempt to kick around danielson i will have no chioce but to verbally rape each and every member of the squad this is a warning

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12045 on: May 28, 2007, 10:35:08 AM »
I am not replying to your posts until you tell me more about your hot sister ;D

Nieces, still hot, no pics.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12046 on: May 28, 2007, 10:48:17 AM »
So you are going to try to ruin the great work that DP put into it and make it a gay hangout again? I see you didn't answer why you deleted my thread. Didn't think you would. Pussy.
great work ::)----------------this board has been about as exciting as hanging out in the entertainment room of a retirement home

shit the only entertaining shit was the kiwiol coming back hype with the bats and shit-------------------haha he wasnt even around and he still provided the best entertainment on the V

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12047 on: May 28, 2007, 10:50:15 AM »
great work ::)----------------this board has been about as exciting as hanging out in the entertainment room of a retirement home

shit the only entertaining shit was the kiwiol coming back hype with the bats and shit-------------------haha he wasnt even around and he still provided the best entertainment on the V

So you would rather read about sucking dick? Btw, who the hell do you think started the "bats and shit" threads. ::)
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12048 on: May 28, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »
So you would rather read about sucking dick? Btw, who the hell do you think started the "bats and shit" threads. ::)
not dp-----------------------------you started that shit and Ill give u props, it was funny shit but Kiwi did start that ball rolling

Im not really into the gay joke shit, some of its funny but u wont see me throwing those out there------my specialty is retarded and handicapped people, they fight back so much less ;)

this board has had no direction lately and the traffic fell of signifigantly---thats what Im saying bro-------------no real ownings or meltdowns on here lately :-[

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12049 on: May 28, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »

DP didn't do anything great. He just stayed as mod and by everyone's admission, it's boring as fuck. How do I know? Cause I know how many threads and posts are made everyday cause it's says outside on the board.

I have a photographic memory and believe it or not, I remember EVERYTHING I see, although I don't look at most things cause they are boring.

And take your whining to the Y and stay there - no one's asking you to read the V. No more replies from me about this 8)