Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667936 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Ah ok.  I keep hearing how he's on drugs.  He doesn't look like he's on drugs (maybe a VERY light dose of test, that's it).  Props to Arvilla for losing all that weight.  When I stopped competing in powerlifting I had to shed about 50 lbs, and I know that ain't easy.
If Arvilla made that change clean, I give him 100% credit for his hard work and take back any previous statements.  Making a radical change in one's physique without drugs, takes a lot of discipline and heart.
N

davidpaul

• Getbig V
If Arvilla made that change clean, I give him 100% credit for his hard work and take back any previous statements.  Making a radical change in one's physique without drugs, takes a lot of discipline and heart.

they're just fucking about, he's juiced to the gills.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Melvin takes the Getbig prize for audacity. Now he claims he is worth $175/hour just because he says so. I love that marriage service with Venom Vince Versace plus wrestling display. Are you mountain folk completely out of your trees over there in the hills of South Carolina?!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Q:  Would heterosexual men spend 4 pages talking about another man's package?

A:  No.

::)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
I personaly think mike is a badass, and more people should be respecting him and telling him how awesome it is that he lost 70+ lbs and got into that great of shape.  I also personaly know that when i am dieted down, my guys play hide and seek as they try to stay warm without all the body weight that was previously there to keep them "comfy" so to speak.  Mike is the man.  If only the rest of America could do what he's done.  Word Arvilla!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Melvin takes the Getbig prize for audacity. Now he claims he is worth $175/hour just because he says so. I love that marriage service with Venom Vince Versace plus wrestling display. Are you mountain folk completely out of your trees over there in the hills of South Carolina?!

No, but please refrain from making prejudical comments about the South.  I haven't gone around telling people you fuck koala bears or eat kangaroo steaks and wrestle alligators.

And 175/hr is reflective of traveling to one's house to train them and supplementation.  If I was training in a gym, its much less due to convenience.  That's why I'm working on my ISSA certification in sports conditioning.   
A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
Vince once posted some of his financial reports on Mayhem and his business makes less than 30K a year.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince once posted some of his financial reports on Mayhem and his business makes less than 30K a year.

Yes and I work a regular job which is 40k a year.  Caliber Fitness Solutions is a part time home business I run.  I spend about 1-2 hours or less a day on operations and shipping goods
A

what.

• Getbig III
What's this other job?  Giving Dusty Rhodes blow jobs?

Stavios

VINCE !!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
What's this other job?  Giving Dusty Rhodes blow jobs?

No, but he's a really funny guy.  You should meet him one day
A

what.

• Getbig III
What about Warrior?  Hogan?  Edge?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Melvin, you are a joke. So what if you are going to do an ISSA course.  I could write a better gym instructor course than that! What a bunch of wannabes around here. Anyone pay for Venom Vince Versace wedding service yet? Don't tell me any hillbillies would be that dumb!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

why not?  Hetero males are childish and petty to no end.

Do you honestly believe that most of the people on this board are gay?  I don't think so.  I think you just call us gay to taunt us, which means that you are using homosexuality as an insult. 

Monster Self-loathing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Melvin, you are a joke. So what if you are going to do an ISSA course.  I could write a better gym instructor course than that! What a bunch of wannabes around here. Anyone pay for Venom Vince Versace wedding service yet? Don't tell me any hillbillies would be that dumb!

You are out of your mind, Basile.  The ISSA is operated by some of the greastest bodybuilders, powerlifters, nutritionists, and fitness expert from around the world with more credentials than you can ever dream of.  The only course you can write about is how to make puree foods tasty and high-intensity Xtreme shuffleboarding.   

I'll be sure to take the Senior Fitness Instructor course the sales associate recommended for your personal benefit. 

A

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing

You are out of your mind, Basile.  The ISSA is operated by some of the greastest bodybuilders, powerlifters, nutritionists, and fitness expert from around the world with more credentials than you can ever dream of.  The only course you can write about is how to make puree foods tasty and high-intensity Xtreme shuffleboarding.   

I'll be sure to take the Senior Fitness Instructor course the sales associate recommended for your personal benefit. 

Melvin owns Vince once again ;D
I

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I was approached by the ISSA people in Australia about working with them to teach their courses. When I read the courses I opted out, plus they were not knowledgeable people who were involved there. I even met Dr Fred Hatfield. He doesn't have a PhD in hypertrophy. No one does. I could write a better course than that. Guys like Melvin who put pathetic certificates after their names are not going to believe it but there you are. That is why you guys have to do those courses.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I was approached by the ISSA people in Australia about working with them to teach their courses. When I read the courses I opted out, plus they were not knowledgeable people who were involved there. I even met Dr Fred Hatfield. He doesn't have a PhD in hypertrophy. No one does. I could write a better course than that. Guys like Melvin who put pathetic certificates after their names are not going to believe it but there you are. That is why you guys have to do those courses.

Quit lying Basile.  You were never offered to teach their courses. ::)

You are full of shit, you old salt so its time for your nurses to change your diapers again..... :P
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Yeah, everyone is an expert in the Irongame. When phonies like Melvin can come on line and talk like they are experts, guess what? Some stupid people will believe they are experts! Then from their standing gained on line they can offer courses and advice after they do one or two of those pathetic gym instructor courses. If any of you think you can be a good instructor with just a diplomma then you are nuts. You also have to pay your dues by demonstrating some hypertrophy on your physique, etc. It is guys like Melvin who give the whole industry a bad name and make me ashamed to be a professional in an industry that has so many wannabe dumb losers in it.

What integrity can anyone expect to have on a board where they offer Venom Vince Versace weddings! No one could be that stupid. Someone is trying to pull our collective legs or we are dealing with a bonafide bonehead.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
bonafide bonehead.

Things like this are why Vince G. is better then Vince B., I would rather see the words "sucka mc" anyday ;D
I

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Hi Cheri ::)
Ummmmm no.  I don't need to hide behind another name.  You don't seriously think I am the only person on this board that thinks your are a homo, do you?  ROFLMAO
:D Weee

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
Mothra swoops down and throws Godzilla 1000 yards with a MASSIVE tornado blast!

**SWOOSH!!!*

The suspense is intense :o
I

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Ummmmm no.  I don't need to hide behind another name.  You don't seriously think I am the only person on this board that thinks your are a homo, do you?  ROFLMAO

LOL  ;)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV

Bay,
You are always on the money.
Sandra

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
This thread seems popular. Mike, a lot of people are checking out your goods. Interesting... strange, but interesting.
a