Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667397 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6750 on: September 11, 2006, 04:03:51 PM »
SethKodiak once bragged about his cycles, he used some serious shit, and still looked like he was fresh out of a pow camp.

hahahaha, he carries Dugdale's gym bag for a living, i got the BI tag for questioing how much one of those jackasses said he ate, all i said is that i thought he'd be bigger if he really ate that much and it turns out he was one of Massive G's coffee fetchers.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6751 on: September 11, 2006, 04:07:04 PM »
You're right.

But I'd say that Getbig's view of things is more realistic. Here we tell it like it is. We give props, when deserved. If someone sucks, we say so. Were as at Mayhem, everyone is Ronnie Coleman.
Thats true...

I've seen threads on MAYHEM where someone posts a pic of themselves a week or so out from a show who completely looks more like 8 weeks out and EVERYBODY is like...'you look good bro...good luck bro...go get em bro...knock em dead bro...you look awesome bro...good job bro...'

I seen people in their 'supplement' section talking about how great Nitrotech is and how the 'gains' from anatorp70  are 'great'.

I never seen such horseshit in my entire life...

Here at GETBIG...we keep it real and we never tell lies and stroke dicks...besides Earl and Hulkster but thats besides the point. if a supplement company is trying to scam newbies and insult the intelligence of the consumers and fans...we call it out and dont endorse them. If a magazine editor allows his writers to describe negores as 'salascious mountains of greasy ebony muscle'...we call them on it. If an IFBB athletes rep wins a show looking 5 weeks out...we demand an explanation WHY.

On Mayhem...in regards to EVERYTHING its 'great issue...looking forward to next months 'Get Giant Arms Like the Pros' article. Or...'Oh, cell tch made my bench go up 30lbs...I suggest you try it they're great!' or 'Oh, Mr Chicerillo looked AWESOME! Great job...'

It's such fkn CRAP over there.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6752 on: September 11, 2006, 04:10:00 PM »
hahahaha, he carries Dugdale's gym bag for a living, i got the BI tag for questioing how much one of those jackasses said he ate, all i said is that i thought he'd be bigger if he really ate that much and it turns out he was one of Massive G's coffee fetchers.

mayhem was once similar to getbig, pwnings, mletdowns(although the term was never used having being coined here). The famous Prince/Mcfarland feud, Titus threatening Prince, Bigkev ripping tamali lol etc. Then it all went downhill very fast when Mcfarland got banned. All you have to do, to get banned is call Skip la cour a juicer, and natural guy will start crying.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6753 on: September 11, 2006, 04:13:10 PM »
Thats true...

I've seen threads on MAYHEM where someone posts a pic of themselves a week or so out from a show who completely looks more like 8 weeks out and EVERYBODY is like...'you look good bro...good luck bro...go get em bro...knock em dead bro...you look awesome bro...good job bro...'

I seen people in their 'supplement' section talking about how great Nitrotech is and how the 'gains' from anatorp70  are 'great'.

I never seen such horseshit in my entire life...

Here at GETBIG...we keep it real and we never tell lies and stroke dicks...besides Earl and Hulkster but thats besides the point. if a supplement company is trying to scam newbies and insult the intelligence of the consumers and fans...we call it out and dont endorse them. If a magazine editor allows his writers to describe negores as 'salascious mountains of greasy ebony muscle'...we call them on it. If an IFBB athletes rep wins a show looking 5 weeks out...we demand an explanation WHY.

On Mayhem...in regards to EVERYTHING its 'great issue...looking forward to next months 'Get Giant Arms Like the Pros' article. Or...'Oh, cell tch made my bench go up 30lbs...I suggest you try it they're great!' or 'Oh, Mr Chicerillo looked AWESOME! Great job...'

It's such fkn CRAP over there.

So true dude, It is a joke over there. You'll see some skinny fat guy post a pic and ask everyone how hes doin on his new workout to a better life routine. And they all lie to his face, saying, "great work, you'll be on stage soon" or "you have great genetics, ever think of going pro", or "amazing man, just up the cardio a bit and your done"..total bullshit lies, and the guy will right back, "thanks guys for your inspiriration, my life is so much better now"

its like tell the guy the truth. "you made some barely noticable gains and you still look like you never worked out. "You will need to do drugs to really change  your sucky genetics." or "don't bother dude with that body you'll never impress anyone"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6754 on: September 11, 2006, 04:14:14 PM »
So true dude, It is a joke over there. You'll see some skinny fat guy post a pic and ask everyone how hes doin on his new workout to a better life routine. And they all lie to his face, saying, "great work, you'll be on stage soon" or "you have great genetics, ever think of going pro", or "amazing man, just up the cardio a bit and your done"..total bullshit lies, and the guy will right back, "thanks guys for your inspiriration, my life is so much better now"

I for one enjoy destroying people's hopes and dreams.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6755 on: September 11, 2006, 04:14:59 PM »
'salascious mountains of greasy ebony muscle'

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #6756 on: September 11, 2006, 04:16:47 PM »
mayhem was once similar to getbig, pwnings, mletdowns(although the term was never used having being coined here). The famous Prince/Mcfarland feud, Titus threatening Prince, Bigkev ripping tamali lol etc. Then it all went downhill very fast when Mcfarland got banned. All you have to do, to get banned is call Skip la cour a juicer, and natural guy will start crying.
on the other side of the coin it's easier than shit to get on their good side all you have to do is go to the 6,245 page Lana Dora Appreciation thread and say, love ya, sweetie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxo.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6757 on: September 11, 2006, 04:18:41 PM »
It's for entertainment purposes.

Trust me, sometimes the "real world" is too real, so I come here and I am almost guaranteed a laugh to that puts things in perspective......

Shawn used to be like you, but he's come around. Where else could you bs with your favorite bbers? Mayhem, no, only ass kissing is allowed there.

C'mon on bro stop kissing Shawn Ray's ass already its enough with the nut hugging. You mean to tell me the disputes he had with Milos, Lee, J.Mentis, Melvin, Chick and Kamali is all "come around"  ???

There's a diff. between bullshitting and acting like a straight up ANNOYING asshole

Shit i love getbig its my home, my first bb forum i signed up @. And besides me and Ron are buddies  ;D
#

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6758 on: September 11, 2006, 04:19:26 PM »
Yeah and I have been for years before you joined. I saw you even discovered the MMA board now, you would know a thing or two about taking a beating  ;D

yes you have been here for years and berzerk is way funnier than you lame ass pole puffer

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6759 on: September 11, 2006, 04:20:23 PM »
yes you have been here for years and berzerk is way funnier than you lame ass pole puffer

hahahaha RB, Bluto has to be the biggest attention whore I've ever seen.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6760 on: September 11, 2006, 04:21:36 PM »
You post in the boards I frequent. Monster crying out for attention.

BF stalks me too. Its creepy. I know I am fair game here, but the second I post anywhere else, he pops up ???
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #6761 on: September 11, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »
on the other side of the coin it's easier than shit to get on their good side all you have to do is go to the 6,245 page Lana Dora Appreciation thread and say, love ya, sweetie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxo.

or go to the Life in Venice page and say thanks for the great pics and next time im in Venice Ill be sure to pick up some of those cheap outdated  looking logo T's that nobody wears outside of your lame store that sells nutrition products that don't work.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6762 on: September 11, 2006, 04:22:20 PM »
BF stalks me too. Its creepy. I know I am fair game here, but the second I post anywhere else, he pops up ???
and you do it to sarcasm  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6764 on: September 11, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »

I can't think of one time I posted outside of the V that was after directly quoting you. Monster trying to fit in.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6765 on: September 11, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »
BezerkFury stalks alot of people here

Monster no life
L

Stavios

« Reply #6766 on: September 11, 2006, 04:23:43 PM »
When 240 will have a kid, he will read him 9/11 conspirations theories to make him sleep  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #6767 on: September 11, 2006, 04:24:30 PM »
or go to the Life in Venice page and say thanks for the great pics and next time im in Venice Ill be sure to pick up some of those cheap outdated  looking logo T's that nobody wears outside of the store.
what's the deal with that place? every pic you see is like 6 dudes sitting around the living room area playing X Box or looking at magazines and Chris Cormier is in every picture.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6768 on: September 11, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »

Monster no life
hahhaahhah monster pot calling the kettle black

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6769 on: September 11, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
 Yea well why dont you tell your buddy Ron to put his moderators back in the kennel and get the fk off our backs...like Hedgehog. I fkn cant stand him.

I was just at Mayhem just now...OMG as soon as I started scrolling through I almost went into a hyperglycemic shock from all the sweetness...my teeth started hurting from all of the sugar being spread around over there.

I read a few threads and posts...I had to pop a few arimidex tabs or I'd get gyno from my estrogen levels skyrocketing.

Mayhem people are so pretentious...they 'clan up'. At local shows here in Chicago...they all sit together....eat together...stand together like a fkn gang. I knew someone who posts on Mayhem now on a regular basis who I used to train with...once that person read and seen my BlockHead nonsense here with the Cormier cell phone stuff...owning sgtd and danielson...talkins smack about women w/ lower back tattoos and accusing DeShaun Grimez of stealing my rims off my car...that person told me they thought what I post and write is/was disgusting and dont want to be associated with a person who can do or say those things.

You better trust and believe this...MAYHEM people read and lurk around on GETNIG more than we all know.  
?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6770 on: September 11, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »

C'mon on bro stop kissing Shawn Ray's ass already its enough with the nut hugging. You mean to tell me the disputes he had with Milos, Lee, J.Mentis, Melvin, Chick and Kamali is all "come around"  ???

There's a diff. between bullshitting and acting like a straight up ANNOYING asshole

Shit i love getbig its my home, my first bb forum i signed up @. And besides me and Ron are buddies  ;D

You're still a crybaby fag.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6771 on: September 11, 2006, 04:25:53 PM »
hahhaahhah monster pot calling the kettle black
Monster Use the same phrase everyday of your life hahahahahahah
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6772 on: September 11, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »

Monster no life

Is this all you guys got? You come down to the SQUAD's board and then cry when you get run off it. Guess you can't win with some homos.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #6773 on: September 11, 2006, 04:27:02 PM »
what's the deal with that place? every pic you see is like 6 dudes sitting around the living room area playing X Box or looking at magazines and Chris Cormier is in every picture.
yea or pics of Jay looking bored like he can't wait to get out of there

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6774 on: September 11, 2006, 04:28:24 PM »
Monster Use the same phrase everyday of your life hahahahahahah
weak i thought you were jeajona "owning machine" monster unimpressive