Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668368 times)

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Who else thinks Adonis=GH 15 ?? Here's the proof.
« Reply #7300 on: October 08, 2006, 11:44:54 AM »
so who would win a show ? TA or Vince Goodrum?

discuss
Vince G kynoselen KING!

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7301 on: October 08, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »
so who would win a show ? TA or Vince Goodrum?

discuss

They're both doing an autoshow?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7302 on: October 08, 2006, 11:47:15 AM »
ALLDRUGSVILLE

Population 2

Adonis and GH15

I believe the more intelligent ones on this board will agree with me.

14. Testosterone replacement is better than exercise to reduce body fat, gain lean muscle and improve strength and effects of testosterone are improved with exercise (Synergistic effect)

J Endocrinol 2001 Jul;170(1):27-38

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #7303 on: October 08, 2006, 11:54:47 AM »
Of course I read it.

I don't mind know-it-alls if they do indeed know-it-all.  And I am one of them.  I don't care if you want to debate me until you're blue in the face, I only speak on things I have the utmost confidence in and I assure you that you can trust my words.  Same goes for gh15 and TA.  Not to say they do know everything, but in general they definitely speak the truth.

Sure...please STFU  ::)

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7304 on: October 08, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »
14. Testosterone replacement is better than exercise to reduce body fat, gain lean muscle and improve strength and effects of testosterone are improved with exercise (Synergistic effect)

Gee, someone discovered how to use the clinical query search engine over at pubmed. ::) ::)
Steroids work=NO SHIT!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7305 on: October 08, 2006, 11:57:43 AM »
Gee, someone discovered how to use the clinical query search engine over at pubmed. ::) ::)
Steroids work=NO SHIT!

Gee,

Its proof that drugs are more important than anything for those that choose to use.

Exactly what myself and GH15 have said all along.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7306 on: October 08, 2006, 11:58:51 AM »
Of course I read it.

I don't mind know-it-alls if they do indeed know-it-all.  And I am one of them.  I don't care if you want to debate me until you're blue in the face, I only speak on things I have the utmost confidence in and I assure you that you can trust my words.  Same goes for gh15 and TA.  Not to say they do know everything, but in general they definitely speak the truth.

If you "know it all" why do you have the physique of 14 year old pubescent boy?
Knowledge not working for ya?
Serious question.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #7307 on: October 08, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »
True Adonis is it true you were hooked on pro hormones 1994- 97?
Vince G kynoselen KING!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #7308 on: October 08, 2006, 11:59:34 AM »

Have you actualy bothered looking at the graph you post?

1.Look at the variance in fat free mass changes,its huge on the Test only collum.
Guess why... ::)

2.The diffrence in muscle mass between the two is very small,I need to see all the study.But its probably nothing more than water retantion on the T only collum.

3.The third graph make my #2 claim seem even more solid since the natural ones gained more strength,and we know that muscle=strength.

I gotta go now I will be back for more ownage,post the full article boy.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7309 on: October 08, 2006, 12:01:46 PM »
Gee,

Its proof that drugs are more important than anything for those that choose to use.

More proof you are one in the same.

Anyone else notice that Adonis has yet to refute my claims?????...hmmmmmm.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7310 on: October 08, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »
Have you actualy bothered looking at the graph you post?

1.Look at the variance in fat free mass changes,its huge on the Test only collum.
Guess why... ::)

2.The diffrence in muscle mass between the two is very small,I need to see all the study.But its probably nothing more than water retantion on the T only collum.

3.The third graph make my #2 claim seem even more solid since the natural ones gained more strength,and we know that muscle=strength.

I gotta go now I will be back for more ownage,post the full article boy.

The difference is small given the 50-100 mg dose, but it is there!  Imagine doing 10 to 20 times that amount, the results would jump up respectively.

Muscle does not equal strength at all.  If that were true, Pyros Dimas would have quads two and three times the size of Cutler and other IFBB pros.

Sorry, you are clueless.....I will be waiting until I am blue in the face for my "owning".

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7311 on: October 08, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »
It works just fine, as much as my genetics will allow for.  I suppose some random pro has more knowledge than me because he has a more advanced physique?  No chance.  Some of the more intelligent and well read pros like Milos would have a greater knowledge of course.

If you knew how to get to 220-250 pounds and somewhat lean you'd be there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7312 on: October 08, 2006, 12:10:12 PM »
http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/cgi/reprint/170/1/27

Then click download.

Here you will see just what 100mg does.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7313 on: October 08, 2006, 12:12:13 PM »
Gee,

The first cycle someone does if planned properly is going to be their most effective in terms of
drugs used vs. muscle gained.
But after that, NUTRITION is going to be more important than the drugs when on cycle.
If you don't eat you won't gain jack shit and will end up looking like lance armstrong or Floyd Landis.

Steroids, after a few cycles, will not do shit if adequate protein and cals are not taken in.
This is why you see a million average looking juiceheads that can't break 210 pounds despite being tons of gear.
It takes more than just a needle in the ass, but I'm sure you know this.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #7314 on: October 08, 2006, 12:13:36 PM »
If you knew how to get to 220-250 pounds and somewhat lean you'd be there.

Yes matt's a lost case..He admitted he used cell tech...The sums it all up..

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7315 on: October 08, 2006, 12:14:29 PM »
Define "somewhat lean"?  At a height of 5'9, even 220 is pushing it at what is a respectable level of body fat (say 10% or so).

12% and under or maybe a bit more if you're 250-260 pounds.
Fat gain is ineveitable if you're trying to gain muscle at the fastest rate you can.
Anyone can get ripped in a matter of months...it takes years and years to get huge.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7316 on: October 08, 2006, 12:16:10 PM »
It's become quite obvious that the whole GH15 persona is nothing more than Adonis with a
floating IP address.

Fact: They're both blinded by (false) ego and never admit when they're wrong even if it's obvious to all.

Fact: They both have been posting on the same threads lately backing "each other" up.

Fact: The Steve Reeves thread was nothing more than a diversionary tactic concocted by TA
to draw suspicion away from anyone thinking TA=GH15. He was arguing with himself on that one.
This is a very typical tactic that was used by some of the best trollers back in the day when usenet
was more popular.

Fact: They're both preach the same exact message/dogma ...."ALL DRUGS".
Think about it.

Fact: No one in their right mind would come onto a BBing board and boast about their drug importing/exporting business and leave themselves open to law enforcement unless they were
100% bullshitting. GH 15 is nothing more than another adonis gimmick account.

Fact: They both think they know it all and love to opine about all their "knowledge".
The GH15 persona was created so Adonis could stroke his ego that much more with his drug knowledge.
He certainly couldn't start talking about Karachi Sust. amps, Organon etc. under the Adonis moniker as
he claims "natural" status. What real natural would know about such things...hmmmmmmmm??

Yes, he is skinny as a crackhead after a 20 day binge but that doesn't mean
he's never indulged....He just can't stand not to have people talking about him and the GH15 account
takes care of that.

Fact: GH15 posted some shite about how he's sold drugs to Skip LaCour. HA HA what bullshit.
If I was Skip I'd get a subpoena over to Ron Avidan and demand he release this guys IP.
Adonis has a huge raging hard-on for anyone that claims they're natural yet looks better that him.
(which is 99.999999% of the world's naturals) What better way to cast aspersion on someones drug-free status than to pretend you have some sort of inside-industry knowledge about who's using what, and then
after you've piped a few rats along with you start spoon-feeding them lies about Skip et al.
If I was Skip I'd sue his ass.

Fact: They're both adamant about how genetics are not important, how shitty pros look when "off", and
how drugs are 95% of the equation. Same Dogma/message. Same person no doubt.

Fact: Their is zero consistency to GH15's writing style. He claims he's from Europe(bullshit) but if you read through his posts it's obvious that he purposely edits the grammatical errors INTO the posts.
It's so obvious that GH15 is TRYING to make his posts read poorly. More diversionary tactics from
the trollmaster.

Fact: Both Adonis and GH15 will be responding to this post very shortly.

Feel free to add to the mountain of evidence I've provided.

:D :D :D

this is the best post i have ever read on getbig to date,,,

i said it many times before my friends,,,when im on a computer and check out getbig i always respond and try to answer questions. i never avoid questions and i try to answer them to the point as often as possible.

now to the fact findings,, :D

Fact: They're both blinded by (false) ego and never admit when they're wrong even if it's obvious to all. - i come out as egotistical which i probably am  but i always ALWAYS admit when im wrong. it just rarely happen when it comes to bodybuilding that im wrong. i always give props when theyre due.

Fact: They both have been posting on the same threads lately backing "each other" up.- i post on whatever threads i find interesting and where i feel i can contribute and or wanna have fun with the locos of the board

Fact: The Steve Reeves thread was nothing more than a diversionary tactic concocted by TA
to draw suspicion away from anyone thinking TA=GH15. He was arguing with himself on that one.
This is a very typical tactic that was used by some of the best trollers back in the day when usenet
was more popular.- so im arguing with myself lately huh?  :D

Think about it. - read my last post on getbig and tell me if i preach all drugs ;)

Fact: No one in their right mind would come onto a BBing board and boast about their drug importing/exporting business and leave themselves open to law enforcement unless they were
100% bullshitting. GH 15 is nothing more than another adonis gimmick account. - when you are me you can preach whatever you want,,when you know the business,,only then you can talk. if my guys go down,,10-20% of the police force in usa goes down and stay jobless. our remailers/shippers are safer than the president.

Fact: They both think they know it all and love to opine about all their "knowledge".
The GH15 persona was created so Adonis could stroke his ego that much more with his drug knowledge.
He certainly couldn't start talking about Karachi Sust. amps, Organon etc. under the Adonis moniker as
he claims "natural" status. What real natural would know about such things...hmmmmmmmm??- i dont think i know it all,,, i know it all when it comes to the bodybuilding industry.

Fact: GH15 posted some shite about how he's sold drugs to Skip LaCour. HA HA what bullshit.
If I was Skip I'd get a subpoena over to Ron Avidan and demand he release this guys IP.
Adonis has a huge raging hard-on for anyone that claims they're natural yet looks better that him.
(which is 99.999999% of the world's naturals) What better way to cast aspersion on someones drug-free status than to pretend you have some sort of inside-industry knowledge about who's using what, and then
after you've piped a few rats along with you start spoon-feeding them lies about Skip et al.
If I was Skip I'd sue his ass.- i am here many periods of the year,,when im not overseas and PRAY for this day to happen where i can put this dude lies infront of the bodybuilding community to see and witness. lacour will never ever sue because the moment he tried his career is over.

Fact: They're both adamant about how genetics are not important, how shitty pros look when "off", and
how drugs are 95% of the equation. Same Dogma/message. Same person no doubt.- drugs are 90% indeed,,,take a good look at chris, thomas, ken, and the list is too big to write here. they all look less than the average person in the street now days!! not in the gym,,but in the street!

Fact: Their is zero consistency to GH15's writing style. He claims he's from Europe(bullshit) but if you read through his posts it's obvious that he purposely edits the grammatical errors INTO the posts.
It's so obvious that GH15 is TRYING to make his posts read poorly. More diversionary tactics from
the trollmaster. - the reason is i wanna stay ANNONIMOUSOUS.

lastly,, reason i wasnt posting so much lately is called MR. OLYMPIA. and you know it so why asking dumb questions. when im on a computer and check into getbig i always try to post even if im in hotel on the road.

good post though the adonis thing ;)
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7317 on: October 08, 2006, 12:16:23 PM »
The first cycle someone does if planned properly is going to be their most effective in terms of
drugs used vs. muscle gained.
But after that, NUTRITION is going to be more important than the drugs when on cycle.
If you don't eat you won't gain jack shit and will end up looking like lance armstrong or Floyd Landis.

Steroids, after a few cycles, will not do shit if adequate protein and cals are not taken in.
This is why you see a million average looking juiceheads that can't break 210 pounds despite being tons of gear.
It takes more than just a needle in the ass, but I'm sure you know this.
You have no clue.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7318 on: October 08, 2006, 12:17:30 PM »
Holy Shit!!!! Steroids make you bigger!!??!!  This is HUGE NEWS!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7319 on: October 08, 2006, 12:18:42 PM »
The difference is small given the 50-100 mg dose, but it is there!  Imagine doing 10 to 20 times that amount, the results would jump up respectively.

Muscle does not equal strength at all.  If that were true, Pyros Dimas would have quads two and three times the size of Cutler and other IFBB pros.

Sorry, you are clueless.....I will be waiting until I am blue in the face for my "owning".

Okay I'm not sure what any of this any of you are talking about.  Muscle size equals or does not equal size.  But, if this Pyros guy is the powerlifter guy who does Olympic lifting you use a person who lifts in a sport that uses as much technique than strength.  After many years of training and lifting does a guy who is this small (or any Olympic Lifter) lift the weigths they do.   Tommy Kono who is a dear friend of mine was an Olympic lifter and Mr. Universe and won Weightlifter of the Century is far from very big yet lifts great weight.  I know guys who are huge who can't lift shit.  

If you lift long enough and heavy you will get strong.  Allot of power strength takes tendon strength too.  If you have weak tendons you ain't lifting much.  That is why negatives were a big part of my training way back.  That is also why armwrestlers destroy big muscular guys.  David Patton who wieghs maybe 170 pounds would absolutely detroy Ronnie Coleman armwrestling.  I know a dozen guys who are under 190 pounds who would embarrass the hell out of every IFBB pro in the world in armwrestling.  Just look at John Brezenk.  Looks like he has never lifted a wegiht in his life.  All he does is armwrestle.  If you felt the tendon in his arm you would shit.  It is bigger than mine and I had a big tendon.  

I met Marius Pudzunowski (?) back in 2002 or so when he was on Oahu for a Strongman.  He is not nearly as big as I thought he would be.  In awesome shape but not overly huge.  I see huge guys everyday.  I live the kingdom of huge guys here.  They are naturally strong without drugs.  I couldn't imagine what they would be like if they took them.  

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #7320 on: October 08, 2006, 12:21:31 PM »

:D :D :D

this is the best post i have ever read on getbig to date,,,

i said it many times before my friends,,,when im on a computer and check out getbig i always respond and try to answer questions. i never avoid questions and i try to answer them to the point as often as possible.

now to the fact findings,, :D

Fact: They're both blinded by (false) ego and never admit when they're wrong even if it's obvious to all. - i come out as egotistical which i probably am  but i always ALWAYS admit when im wrong. it just rarely happen when it comes to bodybuilding that im wrong. i always give props when theyre due.

Fact: They both have been posting on the same threads lately backing "each other" up.- i post on whatever threads i find interesting and where i feel i can contribute and or wanna have fun with the locos of the board

was more popular.- so im arguing with myself lately huh?  :D

Think about it. - read my last post on getbig and tell me if i preach all drugs ;)

100% bullshitting. GH 15 is nothing more than another adonis gimmick account. - when you are me you can preach whatever you want,,when you know the business,,only then you can talk. if my guys go down,,10-20% of the police force in usa goes down and stay jobless. our remailers/shippers are safer than the president.

he claims "natural" status. What real natural would know about such things...hmmmmmmmm??- i dont think i know it all,,, i know it all when it comes to the bodybuilding industry.

If I was Skip I'd sue his ass.- i am here many periods of the year,,when im not overseas and PRAY for this day to happen where i can put this dude lies infront of the bodybuilding community to see and witness. lacour will never ever sue because the moment he tried his career is over.

how drugs are 95% of the equation. Same Dogma/message. Same person no doubt.- drugs are 90% indeed,,,take a good look at chris, thomas, ken, and the list is too big to write here. they all look less than the average person in the street now days!! not in the gym,,but in the street!

the trollmaster. - the reason is i wanna stay ANNONIMOUSOUS.

lastly,, reason i wasnt posting so much lately is called MR. OLYMPIA. and you know it so why asking dumb questions. when im on a computer and check into getbig i always try to post even if im in hotel on the road.

good post though the adonis thing ;)

Adonis.... I BUSTED YOUR ASS AND YOU KNOW IT !!!!!
Listen, I'd sit down and have a beer with your skinny bony ass and shoot the shit and all, but you gotta stop with
the gimmick accounts.....you're busted !!!
Come clean now, because when Skip reads this shite he will sue your ass.

Notice how GH15 just magically decides to post now...HMMMMMMM?????
This is so so transparent that I almost feel bad busting his ass like this...like taking candy from a baby !!

HA HAAA HHAAAAA

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7321 on: October 08, 2006, 12:22:16 PM »
Okay I'm not sure what any of this any of you are talking about.  Muscle size equals or does not equal size.  But, if this Pyros guy is the powerlifter guy who does Olympic lifting you use a person who lifts in a sport that uses as much technique than strength.  After many years of training and lifting does a guy who is this small (or any Olympic Lifter) lift the weigths they do.   Tommy Kono who is a dear friend of mine was an Olympic lifter and Mr. Universe and won Weightlifter of the Century is far from very big yet lifts great weight.  I know guys who are huge who can't lift shit.  

If you lift long enough and heavy you will get strong.  Allot of power strength takes tendon strength too.  If you have weak tendons you ain't lifting much.  That is why negatives were a big part of my training way back.  That is also why armwrestlers destroy big muscular guys.  David Patton who wieghs maybe 170 pounds would absolutely detroy Ronnie Coleman armwrestling.  I know a dozen guys who are under 190 pounds who would embarrass the hell out of every IFBB pro in the world in armwrestling.  Just look at John Brezenk.  Looks like he has never lifted a wegiht in his life.  All he does is armwrestle.  If you felt the tendon in his arm you would shit.  It is bigger than mine and I had a big tendon.  

I met Marius Pudzunowski (?) back in 2002 or so when he was on Oahu for a Strongman.  He is not nearly as big as I thought he would be.  In awesome shape but not overly huge.  I see huge guys everyday.  I live the kingdom of huge guys here.  They are naturally strong without drugs.  I couldn't imagine what they would be like if they took them.  

Very good post.

No idea why people tend to think that muscle mass is an absolute when determining  strength.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #7322 on: October 08, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »
Dav bol check your mailbox

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #7323 on: October 08, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »
hey guys I’m actually using Adonis principles in dieting…I’m actually looking to lose some muscle in the chest area…My chest is just to massive for my frame and arms…I’m looking at making my physique more symmetrical…So I have been eating ice cream, and shit for the last few weeks. Less than 100 grams of protein.. However, I’m still in a caloric deficit and its working I’m losing muscle…Yes, it’s too easy..Adonis principles work if you want to lose muscle...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7324 on: October 08, 2006, 12:28:11 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!

I FUCKING LOVE drug dealers like gh15!!!  The kind who will FOREVER get away because he is just TOO DAMN SMART with it no matter how much big brother tries to intervene.

LOL!

Government assholes = 0
Civil liberties = 1

Thanks gh15!!!

gh15 reminds me of me.  Absolute and complete confidence in everything he does.  I love this dude.

I agree!