Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 668605 times)

Stavios

Re: Woten.
« Reply #8075 on: October 28, 2006, 12:46:28 PM »
monster 2 inches range of motion in the leg press video Matt  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8076 on: October 28, 2006, 12:46:59 PM »
That guy in that vid must do chest all the time because his whole body is tiny. :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8077 on: October 28, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »
I'm curious if it would be ok be ok to start a thread in the main board discussing opinions on Woten and his timeout from getbig.

Check out these comments by Woten here:

LOL!!!!  What do you make of them?

I would like to see Woten back on the boards.  In addition to being a very informative poster, he is a tall fuck - 6'3 and 1/16th.

Discuss.

Monster Variety of ways to start threads secretly plugging your "BRUTAL" strength vid.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8078 on: October 28, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »
Matt I suspect you have dipped into the d-bol. This is an educated opinion. I thought you were all natural.

Stavios

« Reply #8079 on: October 28, 2006, 01:00:13 PM »
Matt I suspect you have dipped into the d-bol. This is an educated opinion. I thought you were all natural.

no no, his "friend" did  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8080 on: October 28, 2006, 01:00:30 PM »

Didnt you see how small he was? There is no point in doing chest "MOST" of the time. Hit each body part no more than 2 times a week, well except for calves and abs.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8081 on: October 28, 2006, 01:00:45 PM »
Is that good strength?  Seems like everyone on the teen forum on BB.com does a lot more than that.  I am 5'9/195.  What do you think I would weigh in at after doing a good cycle?  Is 220 realistic?

No.  

Stavios

« Reply #8082 on: October 28, 2006, 01:01:53 PM »
Is that good strength?  Seems like everyone on the teen forum on BB.com does a lot more than that.  I am 5'9/195.  What do you think I would weigh in at after doing a good cycle?  Is 220 realistic?

everybody lies on bb forums
tought you already knew that with all the guys repping with 405 lbs on the bench around here  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8083 on: October 28, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »

I say you would weigh 199 after a cycle

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8084 on: October 28, 2006, 01:03:16 PM »
I see you didn't exactly answer the question. I suspect you have taken a handful of d-bols, just to test the waters so to speak. Don't lie negro LOL

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8085 on: October 28, 2006, 01:04:12 PM »
everybody lies on bb forums
tought you already knew that with all the guys repping with 405 lbs on the bench around here  ;D

I did 405 natural many many years ago in college.

Stavios

« Reply #8086 on: October 28, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »
I did 405 natural many many years ago in college.
sure  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #8087 on: October 28, 2006, 01:08:03 PM »

it is possible for you to gain 25 pounds of lean bodymass over a year

not with one cycle

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
OMG THIS IS THE BEST DEREK ANTHONY THREAT EVER!!!!!!
« Reply #8088 on: October 28, 2006, 01:20:52 PM »
Quote from: DerekAnthony
you fucking pussy you posted my number   your done !!! you fucking asshole call me  huh come on lets talk pussy dotn even think about leaving dumbvoicemails i dont get them. and if you block your number ill have it traced my uncles are detectives !! you fucking pussy

Quote from: DerekAnthony
call me pussy ! come on and ill have that shit traced and nail you for herrasment you fucking pussy

come on bitch
just push some weight!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: OMG THIS IS THE BEST DEREK ANTHONY THREAT EVER!!!!!!
« Reply #8089 on: October 28, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »
 Someone got pounded too hard last night

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8090 on: October 28, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »
"My uncles", I think he means his sponsors.............. ;D

EDIT: Also, just because they do cavity searches on your ass, doesn't make them cops Derek......... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8091 on: October 28, 2006, 01:28:21 PM »
hahaha he pmed me that after I posted his number on MM.com

I want to call him and pretend I am a "client" of his and see  how far I can take that hahahahahha
just push some weight!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8092 on: October 28, 2006, 01:28:24 PM »
good dammit woten is a political prisoner yet again dammit FREE WOTEN its funny how he sends little twunts to the corner crying in a pile of their own urine and diarrhea

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8093 on: October 28, 2006, 01:29:39 PM »
good dammit woten is a political prisoner yet again dammit FREE WOTEN its funny how he sends little twunts to the corner crying in a pile of their own urine and diarrhea

LOL!!!!!!!!  It's so true.

Check out this.  Classic Woten, LOL.

Matt, if wearing Cuban heels whilst trying to reach a dirty mag from the top shelf in the paki shop, how tall would you estimate Ron to be?

Lets say the mag is within reach, but tiptoes are required
Bodybuilding Pro.com

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #8094 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:14 PM »
the is the internet..everyone has sub 6% bodyfat and many other lies...Oh yes lets bring woten back

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8095 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:23 PM »
Maybe Derek has been "Undercover" for his "Uncles" to "Blow" the Gay4Pay scene "Wide Open".Thing is Derek keeps telling them he hasnt gathered enough semen evidence yet and needs more time to get sucking more cocks,felch and get pounded in the ring from 60yr old queens intel.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8096 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:48 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!  It's so true.

Check out this.  Classic Woten, LOL.

ahhahahaha so true the man tells it like it is and holds no punches but then again if there wernt so many twats woten wouldnt have to tell it like it is! ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8097 on: October 28, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
I thought a friend of mine was on steroids for many years, but he has been 5'11 and 205 for at least the past four years.  If he was on something, he would have gained.
Look, you have to do steroids to understand how they work in the long run. There are competitors who have juiced for decades and never moved up a weight class. If your first cycle was 200mg of Deca and 100mg of Winstrol weekly and you keep doing that same dosage range you wont keep making major gains cycle after cycle. The ceiling of gains is reached pretty rapidly, even with drugs. Just look at Jocelyn Pelletier and Kenny Jones both of whom have cycled for a long time.

When "your friend" gained 20lbs during that month of d-bol it was mostly just water retention, since you say he didn't eat more food so there was nothing to build actual contractile tissue from (I'm talking about energy from calories, not just protein). Not even steroids let you build muscle out of thin air.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8098 on: October 28, 2006, 01:47:31 PM »
Yes, that much is especially true.  All that steroids can do is increase the rate of protein synthesis, not create protein.  I will say one thing about my friend: he refused to stack test because he was afraid of needles.  I think the idea of a dbol only cycle is silly because it is only meant as a starter, not a full stack.  Surprisingly, he is not the only person I have heard of doing that.
Test plus D-bol is better than D-bol alone but for god's sake these drugs were not created to be stacked nor was stacking necessary to realize the benefits of increased protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, quicker recovery etc. D-bol only has been used with great success by a huge number of lifters for many decades. All of these drugs are in the same class of drugs after all, they are not THAT different in their effects.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8099 on: October 28, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »

How did you get that #? Someone PM'd me with it earlier. Kno what's funny...the "I'll get a (family member)" worked awesome when we were kids...like 7 or 8. "I'll go get my uncle...go ahead...I'll get my cousin...do it I dare you I'll go tell my uncle...he's a cop..."
?