Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667123 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: OMG THIS IS THE BEST DEREK ANTHONY THREAT EVER!!!!!!
« Reply #8250 on: October 30, 2006, 01:15:39 PM »
Is Derek so traumatized that he never comes to Getbig any more?
Maybe...I don't think so. It is obvious that the man feels no shame whatsoever. We are talking about a guy who shows old perverted rich queens his butthole for cash...this guy mets high paying homos in hotel rooms and shows them his junk...for cash. Fking with him in Cyberspace don't hurt him too much...he likes it.

There have been others who been permenantly traumatized and shaken up so badly over incidents on Getbig that they went as far as falling in to a pool of deep obsession and some have fallen into a pit of self destruction over the powerful influence getbig has.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8251 on: October 30, 2006, 01:16:48 PM »
Maybe...I don't think so. It is obvious that the man feels no shame whatsoever. We are talking about a guy who shows old perverted rich queens his butthole for cash...this guy mets high paying homos in hotel rooms and shows them his junk...for cash. Fking with him in Cyberspace don't hurt him too much...he likes it.

There have been others who been permenantly traumatized and shaken up so badly over incidents on Getbig that they went as far as falling in to a pool of deep obsession and some have fallen into a pit of self destruction over the powerful influence getbig has.
;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8252 on: October 30, 2006, 01:17:06 PM »

i wish i could find the old pic where derek was posing in a hotel room and he forgot to edit out the part where you can see the old man's legs lying on the bed in the mirror, hahahaha, classic.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8253 on: October 30, 2006, 01:21:10 PM »

WAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHA! I remember that pic...oh man someone has to have that...does gordiano??????
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8254 on: October 30, 2006, 01:48:26 PM »
I really feel so bad for Adam Reich...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8255 on: October 30, 2006, 01:52:26 PM »

Anyone have that picture of Adam Reiche and his gangsta killa guido friends 'in da club'? That was one of the funniest pictures ever seen on Getbig.com
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8256 on: October 30, 2006, 05:45:08 PM »
So I go grocery shopping for a bit, and when I come back, Alexx's Derek Anthony thread is gone. When did Ron make DA a moderator on here?!

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
Re: billy guns no more? says he closed his MD account
« Reply #8257 on: October 30, 2006, 11:40:12 PM »
;D ;D Good morning fake Billy Guns.

The gun show MUST go on!!!!
genetic phenom

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Derek Anthony Owns True Adonis: Adonis Completely Backed Down From Challenge
« Reply #8258 on: October 31, 2006, 01:07:53 PM »
itll never happen

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Derek Anthony Owns True Adonis: Adonis Completely Backed Down From Challenge
« Reply #8259 on: October 31, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »
adonis is a gimmick account, the guy behind it just likes to be an internet superstar. he is extremely delusional and only talks crap to piss ppl off which makes him all proud of himself. i highly doubt TA will ever accept the fight, and even if he does accept the fight he will come up with some lame excuse for why he cant or whatever, just wait and see.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8260 on: October 31, 2006, 01:15:10 PM »
Adonis is not a gimmick account, he may have gimmicks but Adam , Adonis is the same guy in the pics. He has been posting pics on here for years. Some of them he should never have.

hi adonis ::)

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
p

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8263 on: October 31, 2006, 01:19:03 PM »
Of course he punks out. He barks so loud because he has an inferiority complex to compensate for. He will never back it up.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #8264 on: October 31, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »
adonis is a gimmick account, the guy behind it just likes to be an internet superstar. he is extremely delusional and only talks crap to piss ppl off which makes him all proud of himself. i highly doubt TA will ever accept the fight, and even if he does accept the fight he will come up with some lame excuse for why he cant or whatever, just wait and see.

He isn't really a gimmick.  
His name is Adam Richard Abeles.  He has a brother.  He is 26, and the only phone number listed for him is his parent's phone number, insinuating that he still lives at home.  
I think someone posted all this earlier.  He lives in High Point, NC I think.  
Y

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8265 on: October 31, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »
Im not Adonis, hahahah you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

He is a Godless, racist, big eared, ugly, 106 pounds soaking wet, imaginary girl freind having, big eared cumbucket.

Isn't it interesting that Adonis's gimmick account all post the exact same thing when they are found out?

Owned Adonis

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #8266 on: October 31, 2006, 01:31:32 PM »
The True Adonis

A True Trannylover
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8267 on: October 31, 2006, 01:32:24 PM »
Isn't it interesting that Adonis's gimmick account all post the exact same thing when they are found out?

Owned Adonis

Isn't it interesting how you even know that? Do you have a notebook with a listing of quotes from his supposed gimmicks? Go outside there and get some sun, you're crossing over into stalker territory. You and Tomr must be hanging out at the same guy-on-guy bar on the weekends.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8268 on: October 31, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »
The True Adonis

A True Trannylover

I don't undertsand how he could let a photo like this get out??  Is it photoshopped?  How is he not embarrassed about this?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8269 on: October 31, 2006, 01:40:04 PM »
  I don't undertsand how he could let a photo like this get out??  Is it photoshopped?  How is he not embarrassed about this?

the important thing to notice is their faces. neither of them have the classic "hahaha this is a joke" expression, they almost look like they're embarrassed that everyone is going to see how they spend their evenings.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8270 on: October 31, 2006, 01:40:53 PM »
He isn't really a gimmick.  
His name is Adam Richard Abeles.  He has a brother.  He is 26, and the only phone number listed for him is his parent's phone number, insinuating that he still lives at home.  
I think someone posted all this earlier.  He lives in High Point, NC I think.  

Holy shit, doison, you have just PWNED Mr. Abeles like never before.

Not only does he not live with his [fake] girlfriend, but he still lives at HOME with his PARENTS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I am laughing so hard I spit pepsi on my keyboard.

whitewidow

« Reply #8271 on: October 31, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »
TA is going to get his ass kicked.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The House that Ruth built

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8273 on: October 31, 2006, 01:48:02 PM »
TA is going to get his ass kicked.

Indeed.  The question is, by WHOM?

It must suck for Mr. Abeles to realize that his whole internet life is crumbling around him.  Gone is the anonymity.  Gone is everything.  Kind of like when the 14 year old got exposed for being behind the sarcasm gimmick.  You notice he's been posting a LOT LESS since then.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8274 on: October 31, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
TA's explanation:

"Look guys, I owned Derek by not fighting him and making him angry. I have no real life, moral or values plus my family kicked me out when they found me partying in my room with the tranny. In retrospec I wish I was born a boy. Doctors told my mother I could go both ways. So here I am 30 years old with my inflated doll trying to pass off my ice cream misery diet. I do enjoy all the cumbaths I get from my friend grundel witch really is my other gimmick accound along with the squad ones. I own you all by making you think of me 24/7!!! hahahaha I am screwed."
just push some weight!