Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 666525 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: Tribute to Adonis' Physique
« Reply #9400 on: December 14, 2006, 10:46:24 PM »
That was awesome. And you are SO right: "I can create traffic, attract sympathy and be funny without any gimmick accounts."

f**k, getbig used to be the best and most funny place till all these douche bags (TA, GoodBum, Bast and any TA supporter) decided to start just putting shit empty boring dumb posts up.

We need more creativity from the likes of Alex23's, The BlockHeads, and Special "I Touch Myself" Ed's!!

Hi Garraeth ;D

Alex23

« Reply #9401 on: December 14, 2006, 10:46:52 PM »
That was awesome. And you are SO right: "I can create traffic, attract sympathy and be funny without any gimmick accounts."

f**k, getbig used to be the best and most funny place till all these douche bags (TA, GoodBum, Bast and any TA supporter) decided to start just putting shit empty boring dumb posts up.

We need more creativity from the likes of Alex23's, The BlockHeads, and Special "I Touch Myself" Ed's!!

Amen Brother.

The reason I hate that piece of shit is because I Love Getbig.

Plain and simple. I want getbig back the way it was.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9402 on: December 14, 2006, 10:56:36 PM »
Yup...get the traffic and Ron won't have any reason to keep those ding-dongs around.

But Ron, realize that eventually it'll burn the site out if you keep those bozos. You notice all the pros are gone (except the incognito ones)? Mostly, imo, it's because of those douchebags. Even 240 was classy enough to keep it intelligent and above a spitting match.

The pros go first, the regulars and intelligent serious people second, the dingdongs are left to their circle jerk on a website full of tumbleweeds.

What a fucking crybaby. Good luck proving that. We draw in more traffic than a twunt like you. The pros seem to keep on coming by the way. Toney Freeman and more are showing up. Better luck next time.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #9403 on: December 14, 2006, 11:10:15 PM »
Yup...get the traffic and Ron won't have any reason to keep those ding-dongs around.

But Ron, realize that eventually it'll burn the site out if you keep those bozos. You notice all the pros are gone (except the incognito ones)? Mostly, imo, it's because of those douchebags. Even 240 was classy enough to keep it intelligent and above a spitting match.

The pros go first, the regulars and intelligent serious people second, the dingdongs are left to their circle jerk on a website full of tumbleweeds.

Yeah, that's why Adonis was on MD radio.  ::)

BTW, the same pros that always posted here still post here.

Bob post all the time, Lee still post, even Serge is posting.

Cleary you are wrong.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Alex23

« Reply #9404 on: December 14, 2006, 11:14:53 PM »
Yeah, that's why Adonis was on MD radio.  ::)
Cleary you are wrong.

Talked to Dave ealier... apparently, he's not the only boarder who will have his little slot on the radio show... and next time it'll be audible and actually bring content 8)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #9405 on: December 14, 2006, 11:24:25 PM »
I was, however, talking about you.

You have no clue -- you are a newbie. Adonis was on MD radio for the same reason Ron allows him to post here the way he does. Get a clue.

And, way more pros used to post way more often, so shut your retarded mouth before someone sticks a rubber mallet in it.

I'm not a newbie. I've been on here for years under different accounts.
You clearly realise I'm right and can't refute what I said. I can tell by your reaction ahahha. I'll repeat it for you pea brain.

Adonis was on MD radio. 

Cleary you are wrong, and have no clue.

TEAM REPTILIAN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9406 on: December 14, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »
Actually I wasn't talking about you cuz you know when to chill.

And I don't need to prove it, it's based on experience and internet knowledge. Ron keeps them around to get traffic, traffic quality dwindles, quality traffic leaves, Rons site dies.
A=B=C

Getbig has been around forever. It's not going anywhere. It's the best bodybuilding board on the net and everyone knows it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9407 on: December 14, 2006, 11:44:08 PM »
I guess that's what you'd call owned, huh adonis?

Not at all!

I would like to see more videos produced.  Every moment he spends occupied with the thought of Adonis in his brain, is in itself, victory after victory as each second ticks.

Alex23

« Reply #9408 on: December 14, 2006, 11:52:40 PM »
Not at all!

I would like to see more videos produced.  Every moment he spends occupied with the thought of Adonis in his brain, is in itself, victory after victory as each second ticks.

I didn't think one second fucktard.. I simply wistled and aimed...

Shouldn't you go to bed? Isn't like 3AM on the eastcoast? You don't wanna go to your fantasy scientist job all fucked up, do you?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9409 on: December 14, 2006, 11:55:47 PM »
I didn't think one second fucktard.. I simply wistled and aimed...

Shouldn't you go to bed? Isn't like 3AM on the eastcoast? You don't wanna go to your fantasy scientist job all fucked up, do you?

2:55 AM!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #9410 on: December 15, 2006, 12:13:11 AM »
2:55 AM!!!!!

How's the final sprint going man?  Semester over yet?  8)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9411 on: December 15, 2006, 12:23:05 AM »
How's the final sprint going man?  Semester over yet?  8)

Yeah, I got done yesterday. Just been chilling out for the last two nights getting my head back on straight. Thank God that shit's over. Can only do so many 12+ hour days in the library before I start to burn out.

Alex23

« Reply #9412 on: December 15, 2006, 12:45:10 AM »
Yeah, I got done yesterday. Just been chilling out for the last two nights getting my head back on straight. Thank God that shit's over. Can only do so many 12+ hour days in the library before I start to burn out.

When I'm overloaded and start feeling burnt out,  crushing a couple of tiny tits usually brings my head back on straight ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9413 on: December 15, 2006, 12:47:21 AM »
When I'm overloaded and start feeling burnt out,  crushing a couple of tiny tits usually brings my head back on straight ;D

Yes, I've been crucifying by the dozen today. Feels good!@!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9414 on: December 15, 2006, 06:13:08 AM »
Funny shit Alex. ;D
E

The Heckler

« Reply #9415 on: December 15, 2006, 06:13:55 AM »
Poor Alex is as delusional as he is fat.  He does roids AND growth hormone, yet he still looks like shit.  :-\

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9416 on: December 15, 2006, 08:35:41 AM »
that's gold ;D

E

Actually, it looked pretty clear  ;D

sorry, bad joke.

Alex23

« Reply #9417 on: December 15, 2006, 12:07:04 PM »
HAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!   Adam/Adonis/tomr1976/The Heckler/ForMotherRussia kid (oh brother this is so sad) is even more dellusional than I imagined...

I think he really beleives all his bullshit... I feel bad for the guy...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #9418 on: December 15, 2006, 02:46:42 PM »
i think Alex is still upset that Adonis called him fat.

The Heckler

« Reply #9419 on: December 15, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »

I agree.

I also believe that Alex is deeply, deeply angry at the fact that he is on growth hormone and steroids, yet he still looks like a fat bloated piece of shit.  :-\

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #9420 on: December 15, 2006, 03:02:05 PM »
I agree.

I also believe that Alex is deeply, deeply angry at the fact that he is on growth hormone and steroids, yet he still looks like a fat bloated piece of shit.  :-\

i don't know about the steroids but he was dieting recently and he gave up because eating less than 9000 calories a day was too hard for him.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9421 on: December 15, 2006, 03:13:51 PM »
I think you have a great physique afterall... my own way of showing it to you...

Props, buddy...

No disrespect meant to anyone, but that was funny!

Oh, and Alex23, you need to drink more water. :)
R

The Heckler

« Reply #9422 on: December 15, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »
i don't know about the steroids but he was dieting recently and he gave up because eating less than 9000 calories a day was too hard for him.

He posts regularly on the Steroids board, at first under "Alex23", then as "Peptide Wizard."  I have more detailed information in my folder on him.  Should he ever step out of line, I will bury him.

Alex23

« Reply #9423 on: December 15, 2006, 03:53:32 PM »
No disrespect meant to anyone, but that was funny!

Oh, and Alex23, you need to drink more water. :)

Hahahah yes Stella!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #9424 on: December 15, 2006, 04:01:19 PM »

mmm not really but pretty upset from looking at your reversed bending legs and 4" calvicles structure...

fat comes and goes; idious body structures like you and adam is forever... this is where the bitterness is coming from 8)