Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 667392 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Rebels Without A Clue !!!!!!
« Reply #9900 on: February 02, 2007, 08:25:56 AM »
Okay, based upon MD's past behavior I have a legit question. How long will it be before MD steals bodybuilding.com's "Fitshow" idea?

I can just see it now.

"Alright folks, in this segment we go into the gym with Dave Palumbo to learn how to train like a wannabe pro. In the next portion of the show we find out how to make John Romano's tuna shakes. These shakes are guaranteed to make you toss up your lunch in less than five minutes. Lastly, we'll talk with Gregg "oil tanker" Valentino on how to score with trannies on a nightly basis"

Can't wait to see the show guys. Thumbs up on your originality with the MD cyber contest!!

MD has zero original thoughts - what they copy turns to shit....
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9901 on: February 02, 2007, 08:27:27 AM »
OMG we all knoW that you are a pussy

Only chicks and gays use the "OMG" expression - brutal self owning by RicoBiBoy...
K

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9902 on: February 02, 2007, 08:27:44 AM »

MD has zero original thoughts - what they copy turns to shit....
hahaha, you mean you don't think that the Victor Martinez monthly "column" with the same old back training bullshit that they run month after month after month after month after month isn't original?

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #9903 on: February 02, 2007, 08:28:05 AM »
Oh damn. I forgot the most important part. In the next segment we will discuss some tech news. Topic of the week is "how to turn a bodybuilding board into a virtual ghost town in less than 4 months"

Keep up the good work. This has got to help your mag sales. ::)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9904 on: February 02, 2007, 08:29:05 AM »
Rico you are being thrashed - you better call BillyGuns for back up....haa haa
By who the Squad, he he , when you all get together  it all can amount to a pile of shit. You guys it won’t weight more than 100 lbs bunch of geeks

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #9905 on: February 02, 2007, 08:30:14 AM »
By who the Squad, he he , whan you all get together can amount to a pile of shit. You guys it won’t weight more than 100 lbs bunch of geeks

Someone care to decipher this for me?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9906 on: February 02, 2007, 08:33:52 AM »
Someone care to decipher this for me?

We would need Shire to do this for us.... ;)
K

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9907 on: February 02, 2007, 08:34:52 AM »
The Squadfather  still waiting for an aswer?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9908 on: February 02, 2007, 08:35:49 AM »
"an aswer"?

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #9909 on: February 02, 2007, 08:37:07 AM »
And who are you "ricosauce"?
240 at 10 bf.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9910 on: February 02, 2007, 08:38:52 AM »

Rico - can you post a pic when you were natural ? you know one where you weighed 150 lbs...
K

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9911 on: February 02, 2007, 08:49:22 AM »

Rico - can you post a pic when you were natural ? you know one where you weighed 150 lbs...
I will but after you

wampyri

« Reply #9912 on: February 02, 2007, 09:17:08 AM »
Ricosauce lol  ;D some bitch's on this board.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
OWNED!!!
« Reply #9913 on: February 06, 2007, 08:36:26 AM »
Yesterday at  my gym there are these three Bruce Lee wannabe rice eaters and this white guy that workout together.  They are the gayest looking bunch.  They all wear cutoff T-shirts, with the coiffed spike hair and are skinny as shit.
The white guy is the leader because he is strongest of the bunch.  What makes me laugh is listening to this guy talk about form and heavy lifting while he does curls with 20's.  He litteraly doesn't shut-up.  I owned him once before where I was doing squats and he stood right next to the squat rack waiting for me and completely screwed up my concentration and once I was done my set this dick has the balls to ask me how many sets I have left.  Well I ripped into him and told him to never interupt someone who is in the middle of a set, NEVER.  He learned his lesson, well back to my story.

There are 2 E-Z curl bars.  One has a sharper angle that I don't like using and they were using the other for bent over rows.  They were grunting and huffing trying to row with one plate a side.  All 4 of these little bitches would do a set then shadow box each other.  It was taking forever.  So I interrupt and ask if I can jump in for a set.  They probably thought I was going to do bent over rows with the "heavy" weight.  They nod and I jump in, I add 15 more pounds a side, pick it up overhead and crank out 12 reps of standing skulls, drop it down and superset with 8 reps of curls.  I give them the bar back and with a big smile tell them to Enjoy.  The look on their face was killer.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: OWNED!!!
« Reply #9914 on: February 06, 2007, 08:40:33 AM »
danielson and jj work out at your gym,nice work mos im sure they needed a wake up call
p

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #9915 on: February 06, 2007, 08:44:57 AM »
Yesterday at  my gym there are these three Bruce Lee wannabe rice eaters and this white guy that workout together.  They are the gayest looking bunch.  They all wear cutoff T-shirts, with the coiffed spike hair and are skinny as shit.
The white guy is the leader because he is strongest of the bunch.  What makes me laugh is listening to this guy talk about form and heavy lifting while he does curls with 20's.  He litteraly doesn't shut-up.  I owned him once before where I was doing squats and he stood right next to the squat rack waiting for me and completely screwed up my concentration and once I was done my set this dick has the balls to ask me how many sets I have left.  Well I ripped into him and told him to never interupt someone who is in the middle of a set, NEVER.  He learned his lesson, well back to my story.

There are 2 E-Z curl bars.  One has a sharper angle that I don't like using and they were using the other for bent over rows.  They were grunting and huffing trying to row with one plate a side.  All 4 of these little bitches would do a set then shadow box each other.  It was taking forever.  So I interrupt and ask if I can jump in for a set.  They probably thought I was going to do bent over rows with the "heavy" weight.  They nod and I jump in, I add 15 more pounds a side, pick it up overhead and crank out 12 reps of standing skulls, drop it down and superset with 8 reps of curls.  I give them the bar back and with a big smile tell them to Enjoy.  The look on their face was killer.

continued -

After my workout I was in the bathroom taking a good shit. All of the sudden I was startled to the thunderous sound of the stall door being roundhouse kicked open. They proceeded to beat the shit outta me, take my wallet, and leave me quivering on the floor with my shorts still around my ankles. I smiled though, because I knew I was much stronger at bent over rows than they'll ever be.

hahaha, just kidding man. It was a good story, and I would have loved to see it. Way to manhandle those bantamweight cage-fighters.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9916 on: February 06, 2007, 08:47:23 AM »
continued -

After my workout I was in the bathroom taking a good shit. All of the sudden I was startled to the thunderous sound of the stall door being roundhouse kicked open. They proceeded to beat the shit outta me, take my wallet, and leave me quivering on the floor with my shorts still around my ankles. I smiled though, because I knew I was much stronger at bent over rows than they'll ever be.

hahaha, just kidding man. It was a good story, and I would have loved to see it. Way to manhandle those bantamweight cage-fighters.

hahahaha, "bantamweight cage fighters".

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9917 on: February 06, 2007, 08:47:26 AM »
danielson and jj work out at your gym,nice work mos im sure they needed a wake up call
hahahah good one dan18
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Tonite i shall post new video of daddywaddy with 22 inch arms!!!
« Reply #9918 on: February 06, 2007, 01:40:14 PM »
prepare to be scared im almost double i was size im my first video
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Tonite i shall post new video of daddywaddy with 22 inch arms!!!
« Reply #9919 on: February 06, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »
Beasting!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9920 on: February 06, 2007, 01:48:57 PM »
Good work DW. Ya crazy hoenigga
It's Hip to be Square!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #9921 on: February 06, 2007, 02:22:44 PM »
Looking forward to it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9922 on: February 06, 2007, 02:32:32 PM »
Wait until they see our training video.

Bodybuilding will never be the same.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #9923 on: February 06, 2007, 02:33:40 PM »

I have been hearing about this for a while now..... when is it comming out, and are you two training together or just putting clips of two seperate workouts together?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9924 on: February 06, 2007, 02:33:45 PM »

we will turn the universe upside down and flush it down the drain!
A