Author Topic: ------------  (Read 2595 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
------------
« on: June 28, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »
---------------------

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: why are unnatural "six pack" abs pushed so hard in the media?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 02:01:38 PM »
Solid post. All we can do is make people aware.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 02:05:11 PM »
"...I don't have a definite answer. All I have is a theory: I think "the powers that be" want people to obsess over things that don't really matter (perfect abs, a house and car that is bigger, fancier and more expensive that what you need, etc.) to keep them from focusing on things that DO matter (America's de facto open borders, anti-white sentiments in our laws and popular culture, the national debt, etc.).

But what do I know? I'm just an evil, racially aware white guy who doesn't have sixpack abs." 

these are all things that costs money and feeds the machine, makes the machine happy, the machine wants to be happy above all

its a no brainer
A

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:40:31 AM »
"...I don't have a definite answer. All I have is a theory: I think "the powers that be" want people to obsess over things that don't really matter (perfect abs, a house and car that is bigger, fancier and more expensive that what you need, etc.) to keep them from focusing on things that DO matter (America's de facto open borders, anti-white sentiments in our laws and popular culture, the national debt, etc.).

But what do I know? I'm just an evil, racially aware white guy who doesn't have sixpack abs." 

very true statement

However , the list of things that they DONT want you to know goes farrrrrr deeper than what you stated above.The rabbit hole runes verry deep

even to the level of fast food we consume n and the water we drink

The thing about the I*l*l*u*m*i*n*a*t*i - it makes one wonder , what exactly are they illuminated about ?

Reserach pinael gland - see what power humans really have

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 03:50:11 AM »

Getting abs costs next to nuthin'  and all effort it takes, is to eat little less every day  ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »
Stop crying, Mr. No abs.
Trans Milkshake.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 07:41:24 AM »

You post on stormfront don't you? 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 07:44:23 AM »
Bitches love running their hands over my six pack. Thread over fatboy

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 08:09:48 AM »
Giving sheeple something to strive for - as always.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 08:11:44 AM »
very true statement

However , the list of things that they DONT want you to know goes farrrrrr deeper than what you stated above.The rabbit hole runes verry deep

even to the level of fast food we consume n and the water we drink

The thing about the I*l*l*u*m*i*n*a*t*i - it makes one wonder , what exactly are they illuminated about ?

Reserach pinael gland - see what power humans really have
Any DMT for sale?
V

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 08:21:15 AM »
6 pack abs actually require LESS time and money than not having them.

People subsidize fat on their waistlines by purchasing the extra calories and taking the time to eat them...time and money.

It's so accepted that a fat waistline is normal in our culture that most don't even consider that they are spending time and money maintaining it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »
Megalodon is right... just do NOT stuff your face, and you will be ripped 365...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 11:05:38 AM »

Oh yes lets not forget that.......there are so many black and hispanic people in jail due to all the anti-white sentiment in our laws

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 11:07:38 AM »

seriously though..I think that having a six pack is seen as very masculine and the ideal of being a sexy attractive much-sought-after-by-the-ladies man