Author Topic: Highlander reboot  (Read 1004 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Highlander reboot
« on: May 18, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=59985

Apparently the Green Lantern/X-Men Origins: Wolverine actor is the studio's favorite to star in Juan Carlos Fresnadillo's remake of the classic sci-fi fantasy flick..
Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 5/18/2012

Variety report that the "one" Lionsgate/Summit want to wield the sword in their Highlander remake is none other than the man many CBMers love to hate, Ryan Reynolds. The site say that Reynolds is the front-runner, with both parties interested in working together, but it is unclear if an official offer has been made. Word is Reynolds is weighing other offers and that there is "still a chance he could choose to pursue another project".

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Highlander reboot
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:43:46 PM »
My aunt loved the highlander series, got my cousin and me watching it.  At least the early franchise.  Hope this is interesting.
X

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »
Noooo!

Ryan Reynolds Officially Cast As The HIGHLANDER

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=62409

A while ago we heard that Lionsgate were after Ryan Reynolds to play the lead role in their planned remake/reboot of Highlander. Back then word was that the actor was the front-runner and both parties were keen to work together, but that it was still in the negotiation stages and he was free to pursue other projects. Well, according to The Tracking Board..

After roughly a month of negotiations, Ryan Reynolds has officially been cast in the lead role for HIGHLANDER. Reynolds will play Conner MacLeod, a Highlander who discovers he is one of a dwindling group of immortals who wander the earth and kill each other in combat for the final “Prize”

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 07:53:45 AM »
They'll fuck it up.   They always do.
Y