Author Topic: ------------------------  (Read 5024 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
In town Szczebrzeszczyn beetle sings in a reed.

It's a word game, you pronounce it like "v shhh-chh-ebsh-esh-chee-n-ye hh-sho-n-sh-ch bshmee v tshhh-chee-nye"

I can speak Russian as well, how many languages can you fuckers speak? :D
You are gay in every language.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Because, we love to say  'your' instead of you're     and, 'there' instead of their.

:D

Or "must of" instead of must've.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
In town Szczebrzeszczyn beetle sings in a reed.

It's a word game, you pronounce it like "v shhh-chh-ebsh-esh-chee-n-ye hh-sho-n-sh-ch bshmee v tshhh-chee-nye"

I can speak Russian as well, how many languages can you fuckers speak? :D
8) 8)

Dutch, English, French, German and a little Spanish...

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
No, but Finnish and Swedish (which is mandatory here for some very strange reasons, it's called "the second mother tongue"  :-X  )
thanks for sharing. Well I assume (haha I assume a lot but don't know shit) that in Finland, Russian is the "doomed" tongue due to their shared past. The other adjacent country is Sweden, so it makes sense to learn that tongue (but I understand the mandatory aspect can be a pain in the ass). At least, you have a solid fundamental to learn English, German, Dutch, etc. which are similar to Swedish 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"Stark" and "G-thingy" come to mind.

Onnozele miereneuker, ga toch fietsen  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
well nothing to do with the guys English, which is ok. No i find STARK a piece of shit because of his racism and his neo-nazi bullshit. I hope one day this piece of shit is man enough to take up my offer. This piece of garbage wrote to me.."My legal Department will get you"... what a fucking dick. This scum bag should be flushed down a toilet.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
You can break down Holland as much as you please, DP, but the average Dutchy knows more foreign languages than the average American or English or German or French or whoever, except for Belgians maybe...

(I said average)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
The sound of our language may suck, but we know our languages. No wonder that many global companies -esp call centers- choose for our country.