Author Topic: the only way to really know is to try  (Read 1213 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
the only way to really know is to try
« on: July 05, 2012, 09:13:42 AM »
I have not used any AAS since 6 years ago when I was prepping for a show. At that time, I was very young and ignorant. After my show, I quit training and got into drugs and bitches. Last year i got back in the gym and muscle memory is definitely real because i got right back to my old self. I have used prohormones off and on this last year, mainly because I lost my connections and just flat out fell victim to the steroids are bad for you, prohormones are fine, which in reality is probably ass backwards. Anyways, I'll be starting with AAS again soon and hopefully will never come off again unless to take a few months out of the year to breath. This website has helped me to learn so much and I am truly thankful to all of the helpful minds on this site. But even after all of the cycle info plastered all over these threads, I still do not know what will actually work best for me. I've been racking my brain day and night trying to put together the "perfect" cycle. I had it all planned out until I ran across something somebody here said that makes more sense to be than any other cycle advise I've read. If you are a beginner, or havn't used in a very long time like myself, how are you to know what is and what isn't working for you? I planned on running like 4 or 5 things at once, but I think I am making a much better decision by instead running a test base alongside with one other hormone. Then after a few months switching it up and trying something different. Do you guys agree?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: the only way to really know is to try
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 10:56:57 AM »
There is no perfect cycle IMO.

It all depends on your goals. What i find optimal might not be for the next guy. You're right, if you load up on 5 compounds there really is no way to tell what is working or what is causing you problems. That's why i always suggest new guys use one compound like Test, which is the easiet to control IMO. Then the next cycle add another compound or switch to something else. After a few cycles you will know what works and what doesn't, you will know why you get certain sides and why you should use certain compounds.

After using for over 10 years i still recommend the same things and i have the experience to prove it with blood work. Many people bash Test based cycles, but i can tell you from many years of experience there is a good reason why they say Test is the best. There are many health aspect that people do not think about, they only think about results. What good are results if your health values are wrecked? This is why i always recommend Test only for a first cycle; easiest to control, easy to manage sides and it has a very positive reaction to your HPTA.

Everyone has their own opinion, but again you are correct when you say the only way for you to know is to try it yourself. There are compounds that i won't touch that many people claim should be used with every cycle, there are AI's i refuse to use yet others use them every cycle. We all have our own favorites, but most of mine are based on blood work and my body's reaction to these compounds. I see no point in ruining my health for a little extra boost in the gym. Your health stays with you forever, your internal organs will not always take the abuse.

Just my .02

8)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: the only way to really know is to try
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »
There is no perfect cycle IMO.

It all depends on your goals. What i find optimal might not be for the next guy. You're right, if you load up on 5 compounds there really is no way to tell what is working or what is causing you problems. That's why i always suggest new guys use one compound like Test, which is the easiet to control IMO. Then the next cycle add another compound or switch to something else. After a few cycles you will know what works and what doesn't, you will know why you get certain sides and why you should use certain compounds.

After using for over 10 years i still recommend the same things and i have the experience to prove it with blood work. Many people bash Test based cycles, but i can tell you from many years of experience there is a good reason why they say Test is the best. There are many health aspect that people do not think about, they only think about results. What good are results if your health values are wrecked? This is why i always recommend Test only for a first cycle; easiest to control, easy to manage sides and it has a very positive reaction to your HPTA.

Everyone has their own opinion, but again you are correct when you say the only way for you to know is to try it yourself. There are compounds that i won't touch that many people claim should be used with every cycle, there are AI's i refuse to use yet others use them every cycle. We all have our own favorites, but most of mine are based on blood work and my body's reaction to these compounds. I see no point in ruining my health for a little extra boost in the gym. Your health stays with you forever, your internal organs will not always take the abuse.

Just my .02

8)

A solid and sensible post. Whether I can adhere to it remains to be seen. As of yet I've never really gone much above a gram total in 2-3 compounds and don't plan on either for a while. I hear some guys saying they use 3-4grams of test alone a week and I'm like WTF. Thing is, some don't even look great and are nowhere near pro standard and using that much gear? Crazy.