Author Topic: is everyone on getbig not a millionare. gh related  (Read 2776 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
is everyone on getbig not a millionare. gh related
« on: February 17, 2012, 02:50:42 PM »
I thought getbig was all millionares. So many complain about gh prices. Even for four iu a day. 10iu a day is only three kits a month three hundred a month. I'm poor and I can afford it. Explain this to me get big millionares.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: is everyone on getbig not a millionare. gh related
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:56:57 PM »
g4p  :-\

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:01:26 PM »
I thought getbig was all millionares. So many complain about gh prices. Even for four iu a day. 10iu a day is only three kits a month three hundred a month. I'm poor and I can afford it. Explain this to me get big millionares.

are you up to 10 iu a day yet?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 03:04:05 PM »

You mean to tell me you're paying $100 per kit for HGH? If that's the case, there is no way on this earth that is high quality HGH....not a chance.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »
That would be great if I could get it for that price....

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »
: ) over twenty lbs three weeks barely any sauce with it. Pure bunk.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 06:33:21 PM »
chinese GH is cheap,,,but it is chinese,,,,that 10iu may only be 3iu,,,i know some sources have good rep,,,but they are not the factory,,,there are people above them,,,,people we dont know who the fuck they are and probably dont give 2 fucks about us,,,every chinese brand i have heard complaints about,,,even the best.  now human grade that is diff story,,,and you do need to be atleast making $50k a year with no kids to use that stuf,,,and afford your car payment,,rent, etc

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 08:20:13 PM »
: ) over twenty lbs three weeks barely any sauce with it. Pure bunk.

HGH, even the best HGH on planet earth is not going to cause you to gain 20lbs in three wks...it doesn't work that way. If you've gained 20lbs in 3wks it's for another reason. I could easily put on 20lbs with a low dose cycle of AAS if I ate enough...not that it would be good weight but it's very doable.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »
HGH, even the best HGH on planet earth is not going to cause you to gain 20lbs in three wks...it doesn't work that way. If you've gained 20lbs in 3wks it's for another reason. I could easily put on 20lbs with a low dose cycle of AAS if I ate enough...not that it would be good weight but it's very doable.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 08:44:11 PM »

Ate no where near probably half the calories I would normally eat while trying to get bigger. I was on high dose deca dbol and actually stoped it when I started. Got leaner and bigger and shoulders looked big for first time in my life. So if it wasn't gh than I don't give a Fuck cause it worked amazing starting back up tomorow.

I took pictures I'm not anything special but used aas for long time and few weeks of gh put me heavier than i ever been and leaner and stronger than i ever been period. It changed me dramatically. I also doses it with the peps too. Used em before but not with these results. I'm guess like I posted in my thread like some theorys suggest the gh with peps seen it as a huge pulse and prob got me well over ten iu. Regardless my results were better than tons of test and over hundred mg dbol or any drug I have taken.

People who don't notice shit from peps is cause there all fake I tries many brands only two have been legit. Even that Tom guy on dats site is ducking garbage.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 01:23:16 AM »
Novos is bad quality? I mean really bad as you say for chineses shit ?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 01:47:21 AM »

Add shipping and wire prices at least if you're gonna be a douche and discuss prices openly in the first place.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 06:59:38 AM »
Add shipping and wire prices at least if you're gonna be a douche and discuss prices openly in the first place.

Lol u guys posted the friggin site here. I paid shipping once and now gave me free shipping. No joke legit best customer service ever.

How am I being a douche I'm just pointing out that gh really isn't that exspensive.

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »
chinese GH is cheap,,,but it is chinese,,,,that 10iu may only be 3iu,,,i know some sources have good rep,,,but they are not the factory,,,there are people above them,,,,people we dont know who the fuck they are and probably dont give 2 fucks about us,,,every chinese brand i have heard complaints about,,,even the best.  now human grade that is diff story,,,and you do need to be atleast making $50k a year with no kids to use that stuf,,,and afford your car payment,,rent, etc

so true http://realsteel-muscles.nl/showthread.php/2823-Chinese-rhGH-analyses-on-purity-and-strength?p=3656#post3656 on the other hand one sample was overdosed and pure