Author Topic: Do all Mormons believe this stuff?  (Read 11133 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Do all Mormons believe this stuff?
« on: July 02, 2012, 12:02:40 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Do all Mormons believe this stuff?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 01:57:21 PM »
not one single answer? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 04:00:18 AM »
I would have placed a link to a southpark clip about mormons which is fucking hilarious.   but the fucking crybabies have made sure there is no link in the world available even for fair use laws such as this.   ::)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 07:57:56 AM »
  I just posted over on the Christian Mingle message boards about how concerned I was that one of those headcases is within reach of the Oval Office.

Wherefore art thou, Ron Paul and Virgil Goode?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 07:35:17 AM »

If that vid reflects what is in the Book Of Mormon, how do Mormons reconcile that they believe both the Bible and the Book of Mormon? 
R

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »

Yes, my understanding is they believe that stuff.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
not one single answer? 

Do you actually think anyone would admit to it? lol  ;D
w

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:31 PM »
indeed but is it any less credible than virgin birth, arising from the dead, parting the nile?
c

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »
LOL

I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRR

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 11:29:25 PM »
indeed but is it any less credible than virgin birth, arising from the dead, parting the nile?
Yes because Joseph Smith created this book and claimed it was of divine origin then someone brought a copy of an Egyptian text that no one could decipher to Smith and he ended up claiming he deciphered it using the same divine source

He spoke that the text was concerning Abraham while in Egypt and so on, several years later it turned out that 5 or 6 other guys have been working on the text and all came up with the proper decipher and all where in agreement that the text contained information on The Pharaohs and mummification and did not even mention Abraham, hence exposing him as a fraud.

He got caught red handed, this is exactly what Muhammad did with the Koran, he made it all up except Muhammad was not as dumb as Smith.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 10:11:05 AM »
^LOL at last line. You're a tool bro

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »
^LOL at last line. You're a tool bro
How does that make me a tool bro, serious, you want to get all emotional over my faith. I can not be a Christian if I believe that the Koran is not made up by a false prophet, it is impossible to be a Christian and think that the Koran is divine.

Your a loser for being so ignorant and you resort to name calling for someone believing what you don't believe, how does that make me a tool?

Guess what every Christian thinks the Koran is made up and every Christian thinks Muhammad is a false prophet, for crying out loud take it like a man. Deal with it you whiner

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »
According to the descriptions of a prophet in the old testament Muhammad (pbuh) fits the bill. Paul does not so who's the real fraud? Hence the Jews and Christians of Arabia recognizing him as such. The Jews that rejected him rejected him on the basis of race. They realized him to fit the criteria of a prophet and messenger of God but refused to accept him as he was not a jew. Although of course many rabbis did embrace Islam, but those that didn't didn't out of racial pride.

Besides Muhammad (pbuh) didn't go against the monotheistic foundations of all the prophets yet Paul did. Nor did he do anything for his own benefit, he didn't even leave anything for his family, he was not after this world. He suffered like all the prophets endured and suffered.

So when I take you to task about Paul i can prove he's a fraud by a number of different ways, but you cannot prove Muhammad (pbuh) as a 'false prophet' besides just saying it hence being a tool. Like you had to throw that in to get emotional satisfication (speaking of getting emotional).

This mormon dude was a fraud and he was exposed for being one plus according to this he is yet another polytheist.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 11:20:58 AM »
According to the descriptions of a prophet in the old testament Muhammad (pbuh) fits the bill. Paul does not so who's the real fraud? Hence the Jews and Christians of Arabia recognizing him as such. The Jews that rejected him rejected him on the basis of race. They realized him to fit the criteria of a prophet and messenger of God but refused to accept him as he was not a jew. Although of course many rabbis did embrace Islam, but those that didn't didn't out of racial pride.

Besides Muhammad (pbuh) didn't go against the monotheistic foundations of all the prophets yet Paul did. Nor did he do anything for his own benefit, he didn't even leave anything for his family, he was not after this world. He suffered like all the prophets endured and suffered.

So when I take you to task about Paul i can prove he's a fraud by a number of different ways, but you cannot prove Muhammad (pbuh) as a 'false prophet' besides just saying it hence being a tool. Like you had to throw that in to get emotional satisfication (speaking of getting emotional).

This mormon dude was a fraud and he was exposed for being one plus according to this he is yet another polytheist.
Bro we can go back and fourth for eternity and the argument won't end. I believe Jesus is the son of God and my saviour and you believe that Muhammad is a messenger of God, I get it but the disrespectful comments, you call me a tool cause of my faith.

like I said before you are a disgrace to Islam, bigbob shows his class and his honor, he would never call me a tool. He controls himself and he can take the hits and he dishes a good fight to, but at the end it is our faith that chooses our direction.

I will always say the Koran is a made up text and Muhammad is a false prophet because my faith requires me to do so but I would never tell someone they are a tool for their faith. Shame on you

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
Your faith 'requires it to do so'  ::)

Quite frankly you've shown you don't' even know the fundamentals of christian doctrine, you have resorted to pantheism. That's how far your beliefs are misguided.

As I've said the one you follow Paul, is a fraud as far as I'm concerned and by the standards of what the OT says about a prophet or a false prophet.

Muhammad (pbuh) on the other hand fits the criteria of a prophet according to the OT. You have not brought about any proof against him as you know the proofs are in Muhammad (pbuh)'s favor. People recognized him as such, you are just stating it out of emotional outburst.

Paul went against monotheism and Muhammad (pbuh) reaffirmed monotheism.

You are the one that's emotional, because that's all you have so I called you a tool for throwing in an emotional fit to 'satisfy' yourself at the end of that post. On top of that you say I am emotional lol, you are emotional when you had to add that line in. Again seeking gratification and satisfaction and now you're complaining :)

So no shame on you :) After all you said God can become satan, a tree, a picture, whatever. Seriously now. With your line of thought you could prove that God could become these 'aliens' like mormons describe.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 12:26:17 PM »
No I am not emotional and I do not care to argue with you cause it is official 99% of getbig has you tagged as a fundementalist and no one, no not even one here, takes you serious anymore, in fact you are just making a fool out of yourself and have been labeled ''the class clown".... Trust me you are in severe denial if you think anything other then this.

So stop giving your stupid vieww to me cause I do not care for them and I am not even reading your points anymore cause they lack any reasoning and I am not interested in your opinion and I will not debate with you anymore.

And I hold the position as well as every Christian on the planet that you learn from a made up text from a man pretending to be a prophet. I am not disrespecting you and I have nothing to be ashamed of by saying Muhammad is a false prophet, how else would you like me to word it. If you think that is being insulted and emotional then so be it, does not change my view that your whole religion is based on someones delusional thoughts, hey bro the truth is the truth.

By calling me a tool for my belief you prove you have no class.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 12:39:20 PM »
lol what is this grade 3? I am sorry you made me cry  :'(

Your emotional post didn't prove Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet. :)

What proof do you have that Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet? Speak it now.

You were speaking about the fraudulent mormon religion which yes has been proved a fraud and on top of that is polytheistic in nature. But then you had to add in a slur to satisfy your emotions. That is why I called you a tool.

Again your beliefs which are pantheistic, and not really christian, you could justify with your argument and logic that God could become these 'aliens' because you said God can become satan, tree, picture, man, etc... Your beliefs are not quite credible to the criteria in the OT now are they? You are prophesing pantheism, this is not even christian dogma.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 12:42:16 PM »
Typical arrogant Muslim behaviour

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »
So you have no proofs that Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet? Besides your emotional fit?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 12:47:55 PM »
I can not be a Christian if I believe that the Koran is not made up by a false prophet, it is impossible to be a Christian and think that the Koran is divine.

Is there any Biblical scripture you can show to support your belief that the NT was to be the last revelation from God?  

Secondly, this group of Christians' beliefs regarding Jesus and their interpretation of the Bible is consistent with what is taught in the Quran, making it not impossible for a Christian to believe that Muhammad was a prophet of God. (http://americanunitarian.org/explanation.htm)

One of the videos ahmed posted before was of Dr. Jerald Dirks (former minister and masters degreeholder in Divinity from Harvard), where he stated clearly that for many years he was a Christian while he still believed that Muhammad was a prophet of God.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 12:49:32 PM »
So you have no proofs that Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet? Besides your emotional fit?
I gave you 1000's but you will not accept one because you are stubborn. I gave you proof there was a motive for starting a false religion, I gave you proof of all the key points of how incorrect your Koran is. Everyone saw this and everyone agreed with me but you. So what is the point, I can tell you the sky is blue and you will say no it is not, it;s green. I can say 2+2= 4 and you will say no it is not, it is 3.

I have unlimited work to do, I am up to my eye balls in work and behind, roofs that need to be done before the winter, why would I waste anymore time debating with an OX when I can be making money?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 12:51:21 PM »
Is there any Biblical scripture you can show to support your belief that the NT was to be the last revelation from God?  

Secondly, this group of Christians' beliefs regarding Jesus and their interpretation of the Bible is consistent with what is taught in the Quran, making it not impossible for a Christian to believe that Muhammad was a prophet of God. (http://americanunitarian.org/explanation.htm)

One of the videos ahmed posted before was of Dr. Jerald Dirks (former minister and masters degreeholder in Divinity from Harvard), where he stated clearly that for many years he was a Christian while he still believed that Muhammad was a prophet of God.
Bro this is common sense, there is no need to argue this point bro. You can not be a Christian and believe the Koran to be divine, only a fool would believe other wise.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »
What proof? Your magical thread about 'wild asses'.

What about the 'wild asses' that embraced Christianity? Are they still wild asses. Come on.. you have no tact man.

The one that's arrogant is you.

Bring me one proof right now in the next post so I can hear it. You have nothing but emotional fits, anger, and now you want to run because you have 'too much stuff to do'. Come on... fear God man.

And it's funny that you are using math to argue that we can't believe math in the proper way. Yet you believe God is three and one at the same time. Seriously, not just muslims but various other people have always found it funny that Christians can believe that 1=3 and still claim monotheism.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »
What proof? Your magical thread about 'wild asses'.

What about the 'wild asses' that embraced Christianity? Are they still wild asses. Come on.. you have no tact man.

The one that's arrogant is you.

Bring me one proof right now in the next post so I can hear it.
Silence  ;)