Author Topic: Rupert Murdoch slams Scientology as 'evil and creepy'  (Read 4358 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rupert Murdoch slams Scientology as 'evil and creepy'
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 02:58:58 PM »
dude seems like he honestly does not give a single fck anymore.  attacked mitt romney this weekend too.  why the sudden recklessness?  I hope he is well.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 03:00:11 PM »
Robert has an axe to grind, though it's nice to hear this from him.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »
scientology is fucking creepy , i stoped at a kiosk in a dallas mall not know what is was they just claimed to be able to tell if your stressed or not so i thought why not, they asked me to hold this hand grip and asked for a home phone number (dumbass I am) i gave it to them,they tried to sell a dvd i told them not interested and left.  Well now they have my mailing address, email and my cell and they wont fucking stop trying to contact me , shit I even told one of there guys L Ron Hubbard was a big harry homo pedo and the guy says once you educate yourself you understand much better, and I say Ill bet your mom is ashamed she ever had you and hang up

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 03:30:59 PM »
scientology is fucking creepy , i stoped at a kiosk in a dallas mall not know what is was they just claimed to be able to tell if your stressed or not so i thought why not, they asked me to hold this hand grip and asked for a home phone number (dumbass I am) i gave it to them,they tried to sell a dvd i told them not interested and left.  Well now they have my mailing address, email and my cell and they wont fucking stop trying to contact me , shit I even told one of there guys L Ron Hubbard was a big harry homo pedo and the guy says once you educate yourself you understand much better, and I say Ill bet your mom is ashamed she ever had you and hang up

They are relentless in pursuing your everything. Vicious, infiltrative parasites than could easily hang with Saudi Arabia.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 03:33:05 PM »
Yup. They do that on Yonge Street in TO, and they have a building near Times Square, as well. You'd have to be near brain-dead to believe in that e-meter nonsense. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »
Yup. They do that on Yonge Street in TO, and they have a building near Times Square, as well. You'd have to be near brain-dead to believe in that e-meter nonsense. 

I don't believe in the e-meter but I do believe in Xenu  ;D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »
Xenu , that guy works at the 7/11 up the street frm my house

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »

But you got a good post on getbig out of it, all worth it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »
atleast white people are trying to invent new religions/angles on life trying to tie in with quantam theory
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »
Xenu , that guy works at the 7/11 up the street frm my house

Is he the one that watches you like a hawk when you're pouring your Slurpee?  Creeps me out.
~

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »
But you got a good post on getbig out of it, all worth it

;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 05:49:00 PM »
A manipulative greedy sociopath that says what he has to say to maintain corporate image , typical of his nature as a lying propaganda vendor.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 06:37:31 PM »
A manipulative greedy sociopath that says what he has to say to maintain corporate image , typical of his nature as a lying propaganda vendor.

Maybe so, but he did have a couple good movies.
~

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2012, 07:29:16 PM »
Maybe so, but he did have a couple good movies.

lol classic indeed.

so Scientology some sort of religion or belief system now. what i learned in high school science class is debatable, evil and creepy.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 10:02:05 PM »
Rupert Murdoch is PURE EVIL, if anyone can recognise EVIL, it is him!

Rupert looks wasted in that photo!
BULL SHIT.....RUPERT MURDOCH IS A SENSATIONAL BUSINESS MAN.....AND HE IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEDIA MOGULS OF ALL TIME.....SCIENTOLOGY IS A TOTAL MYSTERY TO MOST PEOPLE....I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD DEFEND SCIENTOLOGY.....IT IS A TOTAL MYSTERY TO ME WHAT THIS CRAP IS ALL ABOUT.....I WATCHED A SHOW ON IT TWO WEEKS AGO... AND ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF SCIENTOLOGY DO IS DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE AND WON'T TRULY GIVE AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT THEY BELIEVE AND WHAT THIS THING IS ALL ABOUT.

SEEMS VERY CULTISH.....OBVIOUSLY KATIE IS VERY WORRIED ABOUT HER LITTLE DAUGHTER BEING RUINED BY THIS STRANGE THING CALLED SCIENTOLOGY......I DO RESPECT THE HELL OUT OF CRUISE AND HIS ACTING....BUT HE HAS GONE OVERBOARD ON THIS SCIENTOLOGY.....NOT TO MENTION TRAVOLTA....CALLING MURDOCH EVIL IS JUST NUTS ON YOUR PART.....YOU ARE PROBABLY PICKING ON RUPERT BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAMN LIBERAL. MY 2 CENTS ON THE MATTER.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2012, 10:24:33 AM »
Where is your Xenu now?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2012, 12:13:14 PM »
BULL SHIT.....RUPERT MURDOCH IS A SENSATIONAL BUSINESS MAN.....AND HE IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEDIA MOGULS OF ALL TIME.....SCIENTOLOGY IS A TOTAL MYSTERY TO MOST PEOPLE....I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE WOULD DEFEND SCIENTOLOGY.....IT IS A TOTAL MYSTERY TO ME WHAT THIS CRAP IS ALL ABOUT.....I WATCHED A SHOW ON IT TWO WEEKS AGO... AND ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF SCIENTOLOGY DO IS DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE AND WON'T TRULY GIVE AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT THEY BELIEVE AND WHAT THIS THING IS ALL ABOUT.

SEEMS VERY CULTISH.....OBVIOUSLY KATIE IS VERY WORRIED ABOUT HER LITTLE DAUGHTER BEING RUINED BY THIS STRANGE THING CALLED SCIENTOLOGY......I DO RESPECT THE HELL OUT OF CRUISE AND HIS ACTING....BUT HE HAS GONE OVERBOARD ON THIS SCIENTOLOGY.....NOT TO MENTION TRAVOLTA....CALLING MURDOCH EVIL IS JUST NUTS ON YOUR PART.....YOU ARE PROBABLY PICKING ON RUPERT BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAMN LIBERAL. MY 2 CENTS ON THE MATTER.

Just say what you think, bro.  Don't sugar coat it.
~

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 01:27:28 AM »
LOL, fucking Xenu.  I won't go so far as to say it's evil but it's definetly weird and hella-stupid. 

Asshole celebrities.  Once they have reached a certain level of fame and wealth they get bored and start getting invovled in politics and seeking out hokey religions.  They want to boss people around on a higher level.  Having their assitants kiss their ass and do everything they say isn't good enough anymore.  Now they want to tell the whole world what to do. 
Come at me Bro!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »
Just say what you think, bro.  Don't sugar coat it.
LOL

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »
BULL SHIT.....RUPERT MURDOCH IS A SENSATIONAL BUSINESS MAN.....AND HE IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MEDIA MOGULS OF ALL TIME....
Hi Rupert
V