Author Topic: proof a certain someone is making money off newbie bodybuilders  (Read 5727 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: proof a certain someone is making money off newbie bodybuilders
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 12:48:40 PM »
  Use sources that front.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 03:24:10 PM »
Bump......you know those lying, scamming, FILT fucks are reading this.   ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: prrof a certain someone is making money off newbie bodybuilders
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
of course I'm not stupid, I am not ridiculing anybody for making that decision in his/her life I am far to liberal and a STRONG believer of personal freedom that I would never dictate to nobody what they can or cannot do.

All I am saying (looking at this drama) that I am glad that gh15 hates me (or doesn't even know me) and that I don't have to worry about all this stuff.

I mean I am fucking cringing inside when I read him saying - When I put the needle in and later I see my vains pop and my belly flatten out I am going ... WTF for?!?! Why would anybody do that to himself lol if it would be permanent YES ABSOLUTELY!! but knowing that you have todo that over and over again? And also looking and people like DA and seeing how fucked up they are?

Nah man
I share many of these same feelings Stark, same reasons for me as well. Good post

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 04:40:11 PM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
 ;D

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
Geez 500$ a month? I dont really get it are you saying magnum is lying and getting more orders? or is he pissed because he paid 500$ only to get 5 orders? I don't buy Gh15's dog donation BS! maybe he throws a hundred dollars a year to his favorite charity but he dosn't really spend thousands on homeless dogs! He just trys to look like a good person when he threatens to kill moderators on other sites who try to tell the truth about GH15 the ponzi scheme artist! The DEA is all over his site. be careful! some of his sources are decent people. I wouldn't buy into any of Gh15's bullshit like someone says he acts like he is some mafia don. he threatened to throw 100,000$ on my head-LOL. Most mobsters can get the job done for 20K no matter who it is! he is all talk! I am still here just waiting for the day the fool gets busted and the real GH15(GH15's) gets revealed!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2012, 05:09:57 AM »
Geez 500$ a month? I dont really get it are you saying magnum is lying and getting more orders? or is he pissed because he paid 500$ only to get 5 orders? I don't buy Gh15's dog donation BS! maybe he throws a hundred dollars a year to his favorite charity but he dosn't really spend thousands on homeless dogs! He just trys to look like a good person when he threatens to kill moderators on other sites who try to tell the truth about GH15 the ponzi scheme artist! The DEA is all over his site. be careful! some of his sources are decent people. I wouldn't buy into any of Gh15's bullshit like someone says he acts like he is some mafia don. he threatened to throw 100,000$ on my head-LOL. Most mobsters can get the job done for 20K no matter who it is! he is all talk! I am still here just waiting for the day the fool gets busted and the real GH15(GH15's) gets revealed!

he promised magnum loads of orders

so magnum paid him 500 dollars

he got 5 in a month

magnum then exposed gh15s involvement in the kigs rip off so he got banned
T

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012, 03:41:19 AM »
he promised magnum loads of orders

so magnum paid him 500 dollars

he got 5 in a month

magnum then exposed gh15s involvement in the kigs rip off so he got banned

Oh I see. so GH15 lied to magnum! No surprise there! Gh15 has lied about many things. How many people really snort trenbolone powder besides GH15 as he claimed he does. GH15 just goes overboard! hell he has threatened me for ever for no reason at all! just because I had my own opinion about what was going on with the kigs.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2012, 05:44:46 AM »
Oh I see. so GH15 ied to magnum! No surprise there! Gh15 has ied about many things. How many people really snort trenbolone powder besides GH15 as he claimed he does. GH15 just goes overboard! hell he has threatened me for ever for no reason at all! just because I had my own opinion about what was going on with the kigs.

Do you not think that gh15 could be just a nice guy behind it all? He's only kidding around with the death threats!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2012, 06:41:49 AM »
I always knew special ed, block, alex23 built that gh15 account. Well at least it seemed likely due to the timing of events and such.I think alex joined in later tho.  Anyone could buy a steroid book and throw in some ideas and pull it off.

Anyway i dont use hgh so its not on my radar anyway.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »
Do you not think that gh15 could be just a nice guy behind it all? He's only kidding around with the death threats!!!

even if they were it's not smart to put on a open forum .It can draw negative attention to some eyes. some people might not think they are joking.nobody knows who could be viewing the threads.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2012, 12:37:58 AM »
even if they were it's not smart to put on a open forum .It can draw negative attention to some eyes. some people might not think they are joking.nobody knows who could be viewing the threads.

I know, bro - I was kidding. Dude is mental

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2012, 05:54:47 AM »
Im pretty sure all that stupid drama have nothing to do with this board...