Author Topic: abbs for the beach 2012, pics,drugs,diet and training  (Read 11523 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: abbs for the beach 2012, pics,drugs,diet and training
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 10:22:33 AM »
Please explain this fizzy shake.

its from a new firm called nrg... its just a pre mixed protein shake that tastes like a bottle of pop, lush straight out the fridge after the gym

the no carbs thing at night is just my theory that they arent needed, maybe if your bulking and looking to add alot of weight, but i dont think you need bowls of rice or potatoes for sitting around watching the telly.. maybe if you need the energy for a big sexathon with the mrs

me legs arent as good as they once were, i somtimes have to leave them alone for a few weeks at a time, there still big just not as impressive

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 01:58:49 PM »
yeah agree on the carbs thing.there are many variables, if someone is natty, he can get away with comparably many carbs, but if someone is on just steroids, carbs will lead to bloat very fast, esp in addition to protein high diet.on steroids and gh, its another story.

and yeah, many bodybuilders overestimate their carb requirements grossly.carb intake when on just steroids should be calculated by how active one is througout the day, and not how often he train, very few carbs will be burned in a training session.

lol the union jack thing ill explain to you in pm, i seen muscleworks gym from the inside, but im not really british. ;D
UR BOTH IN GREAT SHAPE,,AND GALINEKO GOOD COMEBACK ...I AGREE STAY LEAN AND AS STRONG AS ONE CAN ,PUMP,EAT,REST,DRUG IF U MUST...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 03:42:36 AM »
bit of an update.... been aching like fuck and struggling to get to the gym regularly because of it,so i started a course of enth and decca, wanted to stay off longer but what can you do!

currently around 17.7st.. was holding 17 quite lean while i was off

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2012, 08:44:26 AM »
You both look fantastic. Great work fellazzzz.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 01:07:59 AM »
I'm bumping this as there's been alot of begginer type questions on here lately, just to show what you can achieve with a basic approach instead of over complicating things... I think there's almost too much info out there to bamboozle people

I,ll be adding to this for next year too, planning to get in spectacular shape for my summer wedding

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 01:19:31 AM »
I'm bumping this as there's been alot of begginer type questions on here lately, just to show what you can achieve with a basic approach instead of over complicating things... I think there's almost too much info out there to bamboozle people

I,ll be adding to this for next year too, planning to get in spectacular shape for my summer wedding
you are correct on this. Keep it simple. Good thread and great pics.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 09:11:00 AM »
Damn dude you look good!!!! Do you have any before pics from before your cycle?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 10:03:53 AM »
Damn dude you look good!!!! Do you have any before pics from before your cycle?

Nah, im notbig on pic taking.... i was abit chunkier before I started... I, ll add pics when I start for next yr, before and after

you are correct on this. Keep it simple. Good thread and great pics.

Cheers bud, I see you have blue stars now, I didnt take u for a thong warrior donny..?