Author Topic: Money In The Bank - Make your picks, folks  (Read 1812 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Money In The Bank - Make your picks, folks
« on: July 15, 2012, 04:42:27 PM »
RAW MITB match: Cena

Smackdown MITB Match: Ziggler (dark horse, Morella)

World title match: Sheamus

WWE title Match: Punk

Does anyone think either of the MITB winners will pull a Kane and cash his respective briefcase tonight, after he wins it?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Money In The Bank - Make your picks, folks
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 05:39:19 PM »
Now, Miz just returned and announced that he's in the RAW MITB match.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
I missed getting my pics in for this unfortunately, I watching on a slight delay, so haven't got to the RAW ladder match yet.

Got to give props to Ziggler, his work has been exceptional for a long time now, and he's finally getting what he deserves.  Punk and Bryan are currently putting on a solid match as well.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »
I missed getting my pics in for this unfortunately, I watching on a slight delay, so haven't got to the RAW ladder match yet.

Got to give props to Ziggler, his work has been exceptional for a long time now, and he's finally getting what he deserves.  Punk and Bryan are currently putting on a solid match as well.

They almost shafted Ziggler. He tried to cash MITB on Sheamus when he was down. He and Del Rio got into it. Ziggler bopped him with the briefcase, which he later handed to the ref. But, just as he did and right before the ref rang the bell, Sheamus got up and knocked him silly with the Brogue kick.

Why do I have a feeling they may make Ziggler the first guy to cash in MITB and LOSE?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:21:37 PM »
Why do I have a feeling they may make Ziggler the first guy to cash in MITB and LOSE?

They could do, but if they make it a bit of a screwjob, it could take him even higher.  Have Vicky interfere somehow so he loses the opportunity, he leaves her and turns face.  Him and Rhodes stood out in that match tonight, and are two of the brightest stars they've got coming up.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 04:59:10 PM »
They could do, but if they make it a bit of a screwjob, it could take him even higher.  Have Vicky interfere somehow so he loses the opportunity, he leaves her and turns face.  Him and Rhodes stood out in that match tonight, and are two of the brightest stars they've got coming up.

FINALLY!! I get a Curt Hennig ("Mr. Perfect") score for all my pics.

Cena won RAW MITB
Ziggler won Smackdown MITB
Sheamus and Punk retained their respective titles (though Sheamus almost got the Kane-Mysterio treatment from two years back).