Author Topic: UFC 148 - Silva Behaving like the savage that he is....  (Read 14196 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Silva Behaving like the savage that he is....
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2012, 07:22:51 PM »
Don't they know to go to the last time you provided the link?

I pretty much only watch the real big fights I have interest in so I've probably forgotten since last time. Been looking forward to this match for a while.

Thanks for the link, che.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 07:27:29 PM »
I'm going TEAM SONNENTEAM FAT MEXICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More accurate.
T

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2012, 07:27:49 PM »
Are you implying this statement is a "Truth"?

Chael's quote "if you bow in Brazil they hit you over the head and steal your wallet".
There goes the knucklhead mentioning Brazil again. Chasing whores from a second class country who don't who exists=LOSER.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »
I pretty much only watch the real big fights I have interest in so I've probably forgotten since last time. Been looking forward to this match for a while.

Thanks for the link, che.
I was just jokin with Che, because the last time, he said he always posts the link...

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2012, 07:31:44 PM »
Please explain how Brazil is both an extremely desperate and POOR country.

Last I checked, Brazil's GDP was ranked #8 in the world: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2001rank.html

Their GDP beat out such countries as: the UK, France, Italy, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Argentina, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Austria, United Arab Emirates, Israel.... that's just to name a few (it actually beat out over 217 countries or so).

Aside from the GDP ranking, Brazil's economy recently overtook the UK to become world's sixth largest economy.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/mar/06/brazil-economy-worlds-sixth-largest

Not to mention that their Annual Percentage Yield on a saving's account at the moment is at 6.17% (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-02/brazil-said-to-announce-new-savings-account-rules-tomorrow.html), while the US is at typically under 0.50% (http://www.deposits.org/savings-accounts.html).

Are you talking about the same Brazil that is presently leading South American countries in every industry?

"1"  

You do realise it only recently gained a larger economy than many of those said countries despite having much much much more people than them?

4 times France's population roughly and it had a smaller economy for decades............

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2012, 07:37:48 PM »
Che's link doesn't work for me.

wiedzmin

• Getbig I

Calypso

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 08:12:25 PM »
No fucking class, as expected. In the meantime, Iceman Sonnen behaves with respect, the way a confident fighter should

@1:48

Yeah and Sonnen is a class act. Have you witnessed any of his interview's in the last 2 years?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2012, 08:46:54 PM »
They are not savages. They are an extremely desperate and poor country looking for an identity besides soccer and hot ass chicks.

They did not invent the UFC or MMA.

I cant think of a better reason to be famous :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: UFC 148 - Silva Behaving like the savage that he is....
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »
One thing is certain, Chael will go to sleep MIGHTY disappointed with himself, and will ask himself why he tried that slippery spinning backfist for years to come.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
  I said that Silva would stop him again...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2012, 09:59:18 PM »
LOL. Sonnen talked about fights being fixed on the Rogan podcast. esp/ Pride, and it looks like he might have took a dive here. he worked the fck out of Anderson in the first round and anyone listening to Rogan's play by play wouldn't have know what was really going on. In my imop, Sonnen got paid to take a dive and his ego/pride said he was going to atleast fight in the first round. Silva phantom punch/ knee took out Chael in the second. lol. WWE here we come.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2012, 11:48:32 PM »
That's right; deflect my stance on Brazil's economy and the questions I posed after providing you with verifiable evidence, by then simply posing a question of your own that has nothing to do with the country's overall economy, which instead simply asks me to look at a particular microcosm of a subculture's sport interests for answers to the question I posed to you.

Please, try your foolish nonsense with others on here that might not have a solid understanding of these matters.

Go pretend elsewhere.  

Am I clear?

"1"

You are not clear.

You are failing to acknowledge that Brazil has a huge population. A huge poverty problem, and overall A LOT of extremely poor people. Slums. Poverty.

Please, stop while you are ahead. A man your age is likely to suffer health problems letting someone like me get under your skin, right?

Am I clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2012, 11:57:55 PM »
You do realise it only recently gained a larger economy than many of those said countries despite having much much much more people than them?

4 times France's population roughly and it had a smaller economy for decades............

He doesn't realise.

The Google numbers help him prove his obvious misunderstanding of what was originally said.

Oh well, he enjoys here feuds. Gives him whatever he is missing in his real life.

No harm in that.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2012, 04:45:55 PM »
Are you implying this statement is a "Truth"?

Chael's quote "if you bow in Brazil they hit you over the head and steal your wallet".

Dude's right on the money.  lol.  Silva is a bad muthafucka though.  He makes people look silly out there.
Come at me Bro!

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2012, 05:14:35 PM »

Their GDP beat out such countries as: the UK, France, Italy, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Argentina, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Austria, United Arab Emirates, Israel.... that's just to name a few (it actually beat out over 217 countries or so).

You do realize that there are only 16 million Dutchies living in a country about twice the size of NJ, right? lol

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2012, 05:16:35 PM »
You do realize that there are only 16 million Dutchies living in a country about twice the size of NJ, right? lol

Very true.

OMR getting torn to pieces here.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
OMR getting torn to pieces here.

Keep dreaming and using your own gimmicks to pretend to have any substance in backing up your "gut" feeling.

Post credible sites to back your claims or SHUT THE FUCK UP - GIMMICK.

Please explain how Brazil is both an extremely desperate and POOR country.

Last I checked, Brazil's GDP was ranked #8 in the world: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2001rank.html

Aside from the GDP ranking, Brazil's economy recently overtook the UK to become world's sixth largest economy.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/mar/06/brazil-economy-worlds-sixth-largest

Not to mention that their Annual Percentage Yield on a saving's account at the moment is at 6.17% (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-02/brazil-said-to-announce-new-savings-account-rules-tomorrow.html), while the US is at typically under 0.50% (http://www.deposits.org/savings-accounts.html).

Are you talking about the same Brazil that is presently leading South American countries in every industry?

You are the one that demands that EVERYONE post credible sites to back up their claims, well why don't you do the same, gimmick?

"1"  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2012, 05:25:39 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  From an investor's standpoint (currency traders as well), Brazil has been a goldmine since 2008.  The country has experienced economic prosperity unrivaled by any of its South American counterparts.

Their economy is 6th in the world.

Their GDP is ranked #8 in the world.

Their Annual Percentage Yield on a saving's account is higher than that of the USA and many other large nations.

These are all verifiable facts.

Say otherwise and you must provide verifiable proof behind your claims, anything else is just a "gut" feeling.

"1"

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2012, 05:56:27 PM »

South America is shit, slightly above 3rd world countries. Not to mention that Brazil by far is the largest country both by size as well as population. Unequal distribution of wealth is a huge problem in Brazil. Over 14 million people in that country can't read or write.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2012, 06:04:56 PM »
Anyway....

:D

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  From an investor's standpoint (currency traders as well), Brazil has been a goldmine since 2008.  The country has experienced economic prosperity unrivaled by any of its South American counterparts.

Their economy is 6th in the world.

Their GDP is ranked #8 in the world.

Their Annual Percentage Yield on a saving's account is higher than that of the USA and many other large nations.

These are all verifiable facts.

Say otherwise and you must provide verifiable proof behind your claims, anything else is just a "gut" feeling.

"1"

Forgot to hit the ignore button, huh?

Thought you said you were going to ignore me?

Very credible threats...hahahahahaha!

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »
South America is shit, slightly above 3rd world countries. Not to mention that Brazil by far is the largest country both by size as well as population. Unequal distribution of wealth is a huge problem in Brazil. Over 14 million people in that country can't read or write.

OMR getting shut down...

Back to Google for him.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2012, 06:13:46 PM »
OMR getting shut down...

Back to Google for him.

Again, you are your alternate gimmick account are simply using "gut" feelings to make these claims.  Either prove it by using credible sources or shut the fuck up.

I like how you keep alternating between your gimmicks big boy.

Some of us actually use reuters & bloomberg for research purposes, but knock yourself out with google.

"1"