Author Topic: Grossly Incompetent Packaging [THC Gummies].  (Read 1929 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Grossly Incompetent Packaging [THC Gummies].
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2022, 10:43:40 AM »
Personally, I would have rather never existed than know of the horrors I saw from smoking marijuana.

I find it to be a hideous drug, in terms of its effects on me.

I'm assuming if I did it enough, I would become schizophrenic.

It made me ask myself: what's the point of living if this is the kind of terror you have to see?

If I was offered a joint, or a quantity of heroin that would kill me, I'd take the heroin for sure.

Good for all the Getbiggers who enjoy their weed though. Amazing genetics, IMO.

Actually, it would probably still be possible for you to enjoy THC. If I smoke too much weed I get extreme anxiety, feels like I'm drowning or being buried alive. For me the key is to take just the right amount at the right time. Usually late at night. Then it can be absolutely beautiful. It also greatly enhances sex and music, both of these things become totally different experiences. If I smoked a whole joint in the morning I'd always regret it. I have suffered from debilitating panic anxiety in the past, still do sometimes, so I know what extreme anxiety feels like and weed can definitely induce it.
I take one or two small hits at a time, that's it. I think you've probably simply taken too much without having much experience with it?

Powerlifter Greg Panora talks about weed all the time on IG. Films himself drinking a bottle with 600mg of THC. I would never dare do something like that.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2022, 10:59:12 AM »
I left a loaded gun on my bedside table , my stupid 5 year old blew his head off with it.

I agree with this.

Incompetent packaging and parenting go hand in hand.

There are a lot of things that "look" enticing to a child that you have to hide from them.

My friend's daughter almost choked to death on these little decorative glass beads that looked like marbles.

They left a jar of them on the coffee table as a decoration.

Not the brightest idea.

I don't have kids, but when friends and family with kids come to my house i child proof the place.

Because it's my responsibility to do so.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2022, 07:37:25 PM »
Never met a drug I didn't like

I've had the lot - and I didn't believe that visual hallucinations were actually like looking at 'real' things until my first one (of many).  One of the stronger ones I recall that I suppose might have freaked some people out suddenly hit me in the middle of a dance floor:

If I looked someone straight in the face their eyes were closed, but everyone in my peripheral vision had massive open wide eyes and raised eyebrows and were craning their necks forward to stare at me without blinking.  And as I rotated my view around the room, their eyes would close when I looked at them, and the person I had just looked away from instantly opened their eyes wide and leaned towards me - staring...

Sounds horrific ;D, but I knew what was going on so I was more fascinated by it than upset.  I even told my girlfriend - who I was dancing with at the time her eyes were closed while I was explaining this to her and she was laughing about it - with her eyes apparently shut all the time I was looking at her

One time I even had the 'thrashing limbs' sensation that made me feel like my (actually stationary) arms were whipping backwards and forwards like those heads in 'Jacobs Ladder' ;D

Matt - some people are OK with altered reality, and some aren't - it's just the way it is - glad you know what to stay away from now 8)

Taffin, reading your story was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING to me.

On the plus side, I'm probably hyper-sensitive to THC, and would probably benefit from tiny, tiny amounts.

It's probably an autistic thing.

The best way I can explain it is: imagine being so hyper-sensitive to stimuli that every sensation is 10x stronger.

I'm a hyper-responder to caffeine, also.

Another way to look at it:

To me, SMOKING marijuana is on par with eating edibles, to most people.

So that's probably how I will start explaining it to people from now on, if they pass me a joint. If they continue to attempt to push it on me, I'll probably lose my mind. I had an experience with that with a tranny tenant of my parents this past summer. She looked like a woman, and I still call her "her" because of that.

She kept fucking asking me to smoke a joint, even after I said no multiple times, then her boyfriend [an actual male] blew smoke in my face. Both are Indigenous people.

I was one more incident like that away from giving them a warning, but I had to go anyway, so I just walked away.

Some people don't take no for an answer.

Honestly, I'd rather try heroin than ever smoke THC again. I'm sure the heroin in my city is some fentanyl-laced garbage though.

But I would MUCH rather do hard drugs than THC, if given the choice.

It's just not for me. Which is a bit sad, honestly - from what I understand, THC is a huge benefit for many users.

Do they have good drugs in the UK, Taffin? Just wondering, based on where you are situated, and the borders that importers would have to pass to get there.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2022, 07:52:02 PM »
It's not Jack Daniel's fault if you leave a bottle around and your kid drinks it.

Even if they put Big Bird on the label, what you bring into the house and how you secure it is on you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2022, 08:53:09 AM »
It's not Jack Daniel's fault if you leave a bottle around and your kid drinks it.

Even if they put Big Bird on the label, what you bring into the house and how you secure it is on you.
Yup....irresponsible parents were the cause.....bottom line.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2022, 09:16:30 AM »
I've used THC for about half my life - damn near everyday as well - I was in South TX in HS so cannabis was always around

I never got into drinking having worked as a bouncer since age 20 - never liked drunk crowds

edible form of THC is prob the craziest - it changes its chem structure and gets the liver involved - this process can cause schizophrenic episodes to occur in people who have small underlying conditions - I have seem this happen on a small scale

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2022, 12:46:10 AM »
Yup....irresponsible parent were the cause.....bottom line.

I remember that lawsuit in the 80s when the woman spilled McDonalds coffee on herself and sued McDonalds because it was hot. And she won. That was the turning point. The world hasn't been the same since. We need to find her and beat her ass.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2022, 03:00:25 AM »

Everyone used to make these stupid devices out of bottles to take a massive hit of it really fast. We called them rockets (online picture):

I was told these are called gravity bongs. I don't need massive hits, it's just too much the few times I tried it. First time I tried cannabis it was with a gravity bong and it wasn't pleasant. But still I did it again  :D I was too high for 4 hours but then later when I listened to music I could hear things I didn't before, or more correctly the music had a new meaning. It was euphoric, somewhat spiritual or even religious lol  :D

What I don't like with weed is how long it affects me. Like right now, I smoke each night but I can feel some effects round the clock, I don't quite 100% get to sober baseline.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2022, 03:31:21 AM »
These caused a 2-year-old child of a friend of a friend to be couch-locked, who had to be taken into the hospital for observation:

https://canadablissherbals.com/product/buy-jolly-rancher-sours/

I wonder how many times that's happened. In Canada, either 100 or 1,000 people are taken to the hospital daily for THC-related anxiety.

THC just isn't for some people. For me personally, even CBD is a bit much for about 5-10 minutes on the come-up.

I think people who enjoy THC project that onto everyone else, but it's not for everyone.

I just heard about that child and decided to post this. I know some Getbiggers enjoy THC. But this is also a copyright infringement matter, and no doubt will confuse people, including children.

I just think THC gummies are accidents waiting to happen. I think they should be packaged like medicine.

They're attempting to get small amounts of hard drugs legalized here in MB. Just wait for the heroin pixie sticks or new rock candy.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2022, 10:42:36 AM »
Do they have good drugs in the UK, Taffin? Just wondering, based on where you are situated, and the borders that importers would have to pass to get there.  ;D

Couldn't tell you my friend - was forced to put all that behind me.  And with all the crackdowns leading to so many fake or research drugs being out there I'm not sure I'd ever risk that sort of thing again...

In terms of routes into the country, 30 years ago, someone I know used to get most stuff from Liverpool as there's a commercial port there.  Then this friend would use a photographic developing* unit out on an industrial estate to store things due to the strong chemical smell covering them.  That was legit amphetamines and other related stuff like MDMA and pills.  Other stuff would arrive by air into Ireland where customs were a bit more relaxed, and then come over in a car ferry

*yes that's how fucken old I am ;D
T

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2022, 10:53:06 AM »
These caused a 2-year-old child of a friend of a friend to be couch-locked, who had to be taken into the hospital for observation:

https://canadablissherbals.com/product/buy-jolly-rancher-sours/

I wonder how many times that's happened. In Canada, either 100 or 1,000 people are taken to the hospital daily for THC-related anxiety.

THC just isn't for some people. For me personally, even CBD is a bit much for about 5-10 minutes on the come-up.

I think people who enjoy THC project that onto everyone else, but it's not for everyone.

I just heard about that child and decided to post this. I know some Getbiggers enjoy THC. But this is also a copyright infringement matter, and no doubt will confuse people, including children.

I just think THC gummies are accidents waiting to happen. I think they should be packaged like medicine.

Should alcohol be packaged like medicine too?

99 bananas, 99 apples? Pomegranate hard seltzer?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2022, 11:06:21 AM »
I remember that lawsuit in the 80s when the woman spilled McDonalds coffee on herself and sued McDonalds because it was hot. And she won. That was the turning point. The world hasn't been the same since. We need to find her and beat her ass.
Yeah I remember that,then they started making containers with warnings that the coffee was hot......DUH ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2022, 11:07:54 AM »
Couldn't tell you my friend - was forced to put all that behind me.  And with all the crackdowns leading to so many fake or research drugs being out there I'm not sure I'd ever risk that sort of thing again...

In terms of routes into the country, 30 years ago, someone I know used to get most stuff from Liverpool as there's a commercial port there.  Then this friend would use a photographic developing* unit out on an industrial estate to store things due to the strong chemical smell covering them.  That was legit amphetamines and other related stuff like MDMA and pills.  Other stuff would arrive by air into Ireland where customs were a bit more relaxed, and then come over in a car ferry

*yes that's how fucken old I am ;D
You`re a young pup son. :D