Author Topic: The DOCTOR topic...  (Read 4814 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: The DOCTOR topic...
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 02:32:17 PM »
I hate vaginas

mma fag

fake doc

bitches unite

top heavy juice monkey

Why don't you sign into your other gimmick account?

"1"

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
I hate vaginas

mma fag

fake doc

bitches unite

top heavy juice monkey

Lets do a dr.chimps:

Lame coefficient: 87%
Gypsy constant: 13%
Humor: 0%
from incomplete data

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »
this is the real doc
R

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »
Among MD's plastic surgeons are knows as sissy's.....

Nah, plastic surgery is the premier specialty at least in the US. Not only is it probably the most impressive to chicks, but it is actually the most difficult specialty to get into. You gotta be top of the class to match in it.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 05:57:13 PM »
Nope the REAL docs are the NEURO DOCS, particularly those trained
in muscle and nerve. They got bigger dicks too!! Make some great bank too.
NEURO DOC-- fully roided bull stud here.

USMC devildoc

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »

USMC devildoc
USMC devildoc? Im confused.. Are you a Marine? Or a Corpman?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 07:53:33 PM »

USMC devildoc
Don't know if I believe this cat....

Quick: where does the Infraspinatus receive it's innervation from?
(don't cheat)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »
For a grown man (or something) to put Dr. in his title when in actuality he is nothing but a serf, really speaks volumes.  It says: I'm pathetic, I'm a loser, I test left, lower side of the bell curve.  Something happened to "Chimps" that really hit a nerve.  Maybe he didn't have enough money to go to med school, maybe it was always a fantasy of his to be a doctor, maybe he wants to feel important, etc. etc...He lacks authenticity.

Authenticity is also a cornerstone of mental health. Authenticity is correlated with many aspects of psychological well-being, including vitality, self-esteem, and coping skills. Acting in accordance with one's core self—a trait called self-determination—is ranked by some experts as one of three basic psychological needs, along with competence and a sense of relatedness something that "Chimps" is lacking.

But what else is bothering "Chimps"?  It's fear which is a direct result of low self-esteem.  Chimps is portraying himself on here and feels comfortable because he has "other" serfs like G-Daddy, or whatever to further "stroke" (no homo or maybe, who knows) his ever declining self esteem.  Someone like "Chimps" doesn't work out and wishes he was someone else thus putting the "Dr" in front of his "oh so clever" handle.

With a person like "Chimps" there is many external situational factors going on here. Body type, financial status, etc. etc. It's obvious that he is going through some crisis or depression. Maybe "Chimps" is not having problems, maybe we're dealing with a teenager trying to find himself, this will explain the horrible threads and adolescent dribble that comes from his keyboard.  One must wonder....?

What would cause "Chimps" to have an "Identity Crisis"?  Is he going through some difficult challenges causing stress in his life? It is true that some people never get out of their "crisis" from teenage years and this might be what is happening to "Chimps".

So what have we learned for the people who have ADHD and cannot read more than two sentences....

1. "Chimps lacks commitment. People high on commitment have a firm sense of who they are and feel strongly about the choices they have made. People low in identity commitment have an uncertain sense of self.

2. "Chimps" lacks exploration. If you are high on the exploration dimension, you are actively questioning your sense of self and looking for ways to come to a decision.

Understand?  I'll break this down for you to comprehend....People high on the commitment and exploration dimension are the traditional "identity achieved." At the opposite pole on both dimensions, people low in commitment and exploration are "identity diffused" like "Chimps".  

Any man claiming to be a Dr. on a board or in life is not funny but very sad and confusing....really, this is a problem that should be addressed.

RANDY AND GINA...PRETTY GOOD PODCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 08:05:15 PM »
I think anesthesiologists are the swingin' dicks in the medical field.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 08:11:33 PM »

USMC devildoc

Do you know Norberto?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »
Fear?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 11:34:48 PM »
haha .. I look like shit and am afraid to post a pic cause people will make fun of me so instead I keep shouting what a doctor I am

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2012, 11:35:58 PM »

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2012, 12:56:00 AM »
 ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2012, 04:06:35 AM »
Dirty doctor thread reported.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 04:07:45 AM »
Sev is taking a beating in this thread hahahahahahaa.
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2012, 04:08:19 AM »
Alice melting down right on schedule. Could set your watch by him.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2012, 09:56:29 AM »
Alice melting down right on schedule. Could set your watch by him.

You really are a retard or your some teenager/twenty something/IQ less than 40 man.  Do you see how stupid you sound writing your gibberish? 

What possesses you to call yourself a "Dr" when in actuality you are not?  Is this some kind of homo-erotic fantasy that you want to play out? Maybe you were thumbing through your Dad's beta cassettes as a kid and saw some kind of Homo/Dr video and and now you are scarred for life?  It really makes no sense....

"Chimps"-Lower, Left Of The Bell Curve....

retard by day, retard by night.

What I find even funnier is that I'm NOT Allen and you can't seem to shake that idea...maybe your lover and confidante G-String can settle you down with a prostate message?

KFI640AM.....LAKE PLACIDS BEST TALK RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2012, 10:05:17 AM »
You really are a retard or your some teenager/twenty something/IQ less than 40 man.  Do you see how stupid you sound writing your gibberish? 

What possesses you to call yourself a "Dr" when in actuality you are not?  Is this some kind of homo-erotic fantasy that you want to play out? Maybe you were thumbing through your Dad's beta cassettes as a kid and saw some kind of Homo/Dr video and and now you are scarred for life?  It really makes no sense....

"Chimps"-Lower, Left Of The Bell Curve....

retard by day, retard by night.

What I find even funnier is that I'm NOT Allen and you can't seem to shake that idea...maybe your lover and confidante G-String can settle you down with a prostate message?

KFI640AM.....LAKE PLACIDS BEST TALK RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was a child, one of my grandmothers said you are crazy, if you answer yourself.  Alex23 and Fallsview communicate with one another but are the same person.  NewMoms was right in saying, "you are a crazy mofo!"  No wonder some assclown on this site popped a cap in your windshield.  Anyway, you do have a large bank account like X-Factor, which masks the mental illness.  I guess that's a positive. 

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2012, 10:36:18 AM »
I would say that radoncdoc, has one of the best gigs going as far as pay vs liability, huge pay (for now) and lets us physicist take on the task of making sure treatment is accurate.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 10:37:53 AM »
For a grown man (or something) to put Dr. in his title when in actuality he is nothing but a serf, really speaks volumes.  It says: I'm pathetic, I'm a loser, I test left, lower side of the bell curve.  Something happened to "Chimps" that really hit a nerve.  Maybe he didn't have enough money to go to med school, maybe it was always a fantasy of his to be a doctor, maybe he wants to feel important, etc. etc...He lacks authenticity.

Authenticity is also a cornerstone of mental health. Authenticity is correlated with many aspects of psychological well-being, including vitality, self-esteem, and coping skills. Acting in accordance with one's core self—a trait called self-determination—is ranked by some experts as one of three basic psychological needs, along with competence and a sense of relatedness something that "Chimps" is lacking.

But what else is bothering "Chimps"?  It's fear which is a direct result of low self-esteem.  Chimps is portraying himself on here and feels comfortable because he has "other" serfs like G-Daddy, or whatever to further "stroke" (no homo or maybe, who knows) his ever declining self esteem.  Someone like "Chimps" doesn't work out and wishes he was someone else thus putting the "Dr" in front of his "oh so clever" handle.

With a person like "Chimps" there is many external situational factors going on here. Body type, financial status, etc. etc. It's obvious that he is going through some crisis or depression. Maybe "Chimps" is not having problems, maybe we're dealing with a teenager trying to find himself, this will explain the horrible threads and adolescent dribble that comes from his keyboard.  One must wonder....?

What would cause "Chimps" to have an "Identity Crisis"?  Is he going through some difficult challenges causing stress in his life? It is true that some people never get out of their "crisis" from teenage years and this might be what is happening to "Chimps".

So what have we learned for the people who have ADHD and cannot read more than two sentences....

1. "Chimps lacks commitment. People high on commitment have a firm sense of who they are and feel strongly about the choices they have made. People low in identity commitment have an uncertain sense of self.

2. "Chimps" lacks exploration. If you are high on the exploration dimension, you are actively questioning your sense of self and looking for ways to come to a decision.

Understand?  I'll break this down for you to comprehend....People high on the commitment and exploration dimension are the traditional "identity achieved." At the opposite pole on both dimensions, people low in commitment and exploration are "identity diffused" like "Chimps". 

Any man claiming to be a Dr. on a board or in life is not funny but very sad and confusing....really, this is a problem that should be addressed.

RANDY AND GINA...PRETTY GOOD PODCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 10:49:58 AM »
Any numbnut can become a non-MD doctor, aka PhD = "Pile it High and Deep".
I tend to respect those who actually learned from real experience.
I never even finished high school but worked my way up to shit forum at my drill bit factory.
I never had much respect for my Jr HS teachers either. Bunch of numbnuts with college degrees if ya ask me. :D
This one douche bag in my gym is a physics teacher with a some lame dr's degree of some kind.
He seems ok, but hasn't got the basic sense GOD gave a donkey. haha
Grade school teaches you to read, write and do basic math. What else do most of us need?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »
Any numbnut can become a non-MD doctor, aka PhD = "Pile it High and Deep".

Haha, Fuk yes!!

phd in physics or in engineering sciences is just a piece of cake for getbiggers  8)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »

When I was a child, one of my grandmothers said you are crazy, if you answer yourself.  Alex23 and Fallsview communicate with one another but are the same person.  NewMoms was right in saying, "you are a crazy mofo!"  No wonder some assclown on this site popped a cap in your windshield.  Anyway, you do have a large bank account like X-Factor, which masks the mental illness.  I guess that's a positive. 

Hey, G-String, how do you feel being Chimps cum gobbler?  Are you on call all week or only for morning wood?  You are pathetic excuse for a man....windshield or not.

KFI640AM.....OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2012, 01:56:47 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

;D

Borderline homosexual....lol  How about older men taking steroids to try and prove something to themselves?  "I still got it" "I still have big muscles".  Yes, older men who take "bathtub" steroids and go to their "Dr" to get some extra HRT are not only insecure but lacking any emotional stability.  Instead of getting ready to be a grandfather, their selfish attitudes find themselves in a gym concentrating on superficial things trying to "recapture" their lost youth.  These kind of men are horrible lovers, parents and grandparents as they are usually absent from reciprocating love and distant to relationships.

lol, nice try Wes, You have no clue...human behavior....love it!!!!!

BUT.....LISTEN TO KFI640AM....LAKE PLACID NEW YORKS ONLY TALK RADIO....CRASH IN K TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!