Author Topic: This board is a vile cesspool for partisan propaganda  (Read 3157 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This board is a vile cesspool for partisan propaganda
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2012, 07:40:04 PM »
Sick burn. Again, no one cares, you little bitch-made cry baby. Welcome to Getbig, gimmick.

He is a Benny b gimmick.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2012, 07:46:37 PM »
Nice job gentlemen!!!

I'd expect a more intelligent response from a 12 year old. Thanks for proving my point.  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »
For all the whiners, who is stopping you from posing non-vile non-partisan, opposing political articles or threads? 

99% of what I post is directly from RCP , hardly a far right source.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2012, 09:38:45 PM »
"The data is right there - it isn't like he made it up"

Some people don't mind idiots posting up fabricated "facts", blatant lies, shady sources, and then ignoring the evidence of the contrary???  But instead they have a problem with someone calling the idiot out on his actions and shredding his bullshit views???  Hahahahahahaha

Gotcha.  I wonder if a magic decoder ring was sent to them after they mailed in their fanboy club application? 

agreed

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2012, 09:41:05 PM »
of the items he listed above - what is vile ?   

Is Obama corrupt?    Yes. 
Is Holder a disaster?  Yes.
affirmative action in sports?   Legit question. 

Affirmative Action in sports???..where did that come from???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2012, 10:45:59 PM »
Affirmative Action in sports???..where did that come from???

I assumed you would support that thread?  ??? 

I definitely followed your logic in it.  Young Asian, Latino, and European Americans aren't getting a fair shot.  Just wanted to level the playing field for everyone.   :-\

Ban dunking, force all players who are 7 feet or taller to play with a blindfold, end all legacies ( You cannot play in the NBA if you have a father or uncle who played in the league, even for a short while), move the 3 point line out 5 feet deeper, make the rim 6 inches higher and the biggest change= All NBA players must graduate from college and play 4 years.

That last part would make the NBA majority white and asian, but the other parts I listed would be akin to the affirmative action regulations forced onto the population by academia for the past 3 decades.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2012, 05:23:47 AM »
I'd expect a more intelligent response from a 12 year old. Thanks for proving my point.  ;)

he is twelve years old..........you're new here ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2012, 05:44:56 AM »
"The data is right there - it isn't like he made it up"

Some people don't mind idiots posting up fabricated "facts", blatant lies, shady sources, and then ignoring the evidence of the contrary??? 

Or, some people actually realize it's an internet message board and that they don't have to read it, and don't feel the need to have to post the same thing over and over again, ad nasuem, all the while knowing it's going to have no effect.

Like I said though, it's your time, champ.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2012, 05:54:24 AM »
Reading on it and living on it are two different things.  Maybe your fan boy decoder ring can help you figure that out.

I don't know what is more pathetic, a fake, shut in,middle aged man camping out on the internet 24/7 getting exposed in bullshit daily or the poor fan boy trying to defend him.

They are both pathetic, it's just a question is whom is more. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2012, 06:06:28 AM »
Reading on it and living on it are two different things.  Maybe your fan boy decoder ring can help you figure that out.

I don't know what is more pathetic, a fake, shut in,middle aged man camping out on the internet 24/7 getting exposed in bullshit daily or the poor fan boy trying to defend him.

As if stalking people like an obsessed ex jilted lover is any better?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2012, 06:15:59 AM »

:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2012, 06:42:25 AM »

Yes, the 20-30 posts I have over 8 years here pointing out your obsession is more pathetic than the 3000+ you have devoted to it.   ::)
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2012, 06:49:51 AM »
Yes, the 20-30 posts I have over 8 years here pointing out your obsession is more pathetic than the 3000+ you have devoted to it.   ::)

The best part is that the stalker does nothing but insult people over and over and over and over and over and over and never posts anything politically related whatsoever other than a few digs at bachmann and palin here or there.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
The responses in this thread prove my point. Utter bullshit and nonsense. Almost no one here had anything intelligent to say in response. Maybe 4 or 5 intelligent responses. The rest are just childish gibber jabber.
butt, that's the fun entertainment of it all!!!!!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2012, 11:00:04 AM »
butt, that's the fun entertainment of it all!!!!!

Benny is upset that his messiah is no longer fawned over and worshipped.