Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 49264 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »
jack shit is going to happen over this. just two lonely fucking tools looking for online drama cause to them its 'real life' since their actual lives are so meaningless. lol

its the same old story with fat alice- leave board. need attention, cry to ron to come back. attention seek. get flamed to fuck and beyond. leave board, need attention, cry to ron to come back, attention seek, get flamed to fuck and beyond. repeat. repeat. repeat.

i dont know who the bigger loser is between him and 'josh'- at least 'josh' has a diagnosed condition which causes him to be unemployable, delusional, lazy and a jerk off. guess all that separates the two is an actual diagnosis perhaps.

lets go here fatman. tick tock.

Clear and to the point.

Not a peep out of the Regina Jizz Rag.

Hahahahahahaha.....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2012, 04:14:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure Avesher is improving on his striking game by eating chips and watching ChacoChan movies.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2012, 04:15:20 PM »
 The fight is still six months away. Plenty of time to train for it.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2012, 04:43:28 PM »
The fight is still six months away. Plenty of time to train for it.
Excellent! I still have time to get together my horn section for the montage.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #304 on: July 17, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »
Excuse me...did someone say montage?

And given Getbig's love for cheese, you couldn't have arrived at a Rocky montage!?  Let's go with Sly's most cheesiest:

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2012, 06:02:00 PM »
I called my pay-per-view provider. They haven't heard of this.

Alex? WTF dude? Get the marketing machine rolling. Let the powers-that-be take their cut of the gates...I need to see this fight on PPV this Sunday. The guys are coming over and everything, and I made queso dip. Shit man....queso dip!

Link to the fight ?

you're welcome .

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2012, 06:10:44 PM »

PS: Che, are you mad at me for asking you to post a link to the fight?  ;D

Nah man  , I love you  8)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
Is Obese23 performing a half time show?
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2012, 06:31:09 PM »
I got an email from Avesher here..

no one keeps pushing to move it to Sunday, knowing FULL WELL Avesher does not have the means to be there on short notice. no one uses this ploy to get out of the confrontation well trying to make himself look good and Avesher look bad. Avesher will be there on that spot January 28 at 2 pm as has been dictated 1000 times already. no one can huff and puff and try to get a different date or make other excuses but the January 28 date was entrenched early on and it will stick. Whether no one shows up or not is not the point, the point is the date was set early on and it stays due to Aveshers circumstances (he's dirt poor we all know that).

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2012, 06:33:14 PM »
Is Obese23 performing a half time show?
I heard rumors of him being the sole player in an ''all skin flute ensemble'', for said performance....don't hold me too it though.  8)
H

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2012, 08:03:24 PM »
I got an email from Avesher here...

"I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there’s ever been. There’s no-one can stop me. I’m Alexander, he’s no Alexander. I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey, there’s no one like me — I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
#

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2012, 09:01:34 PM »

no one uses this ploy to get out of the confrontation

so by saying fuck it lets get this party started and do this this sunday or next im avoiding confrontation by doing so.

right.

do you even realise how much of a fucking retard you sound like? seriously, does being medicated make one stupid?

nice work there, speedbag.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2012, 09:07:18 PM »

the point is the date was set early on and it stays due to Aveshers circumstances (he's dirt poor we all know that).

how many more stories and lies are you going to tell, 'josh'? is that part of the disorder? or are you just a weasely lying shit bag in general who's schizophrenia plays no role what so ever in being said weasely lying shit bag, cause hed be a weasley liying shit bag were he a schitzo or not.

alice 23 said he was 'sponsoring' you for this joke of a 'meetup', so there are no circumstances, 'josh'.

i asked you if you were retarded in my above post. i take it back- you are fucking retarded. like DUMB. lol holy fuck. good thing were not meeting up for an IQ test ahahahahahahaha
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: July 17, 2012, 09:37:46 PM »
Link to the fight ?

you're welcome .

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

LOL i missed this. early odds out yet?
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »
how many more stories and lies are you going to tell, 'josh'? is that part of the disorder? or are you just a weasely lying shit bag in general who's schizophrenia plays no role what so ever in being said weasely lying shit bag, cause hed be a weasley liying shit bag were he a schitzo or not.

alice 23 said he was 'sponsoring' you for this joke of a 'meetup', so there are no circumstances, 'josh'.

i asked you if you were retarded in my above post. i take it back- you are fucking retarded. like DUMB. lol holy fuck. good thing were not meeting up for an IQ test ahahahahahahaha

Meh. This has got to be at least the 5th internet 'fight' I've seen you in. Is this your 5-0 belt on the line, or just another war dance? I mean, really.  ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:17 AM »

no one keeps pushing to move it to Sunday, knowing FULL WELL Avesher does not have the means to be there on short notice. no one uses this ploy to get out of the confrontation well trying to make himself look good and Avesher look bad. Avesher will be there on that spot January 28 at 2 pm as has been dictated 1000 times already. no one can huff and puff and try to get a different date or make other excuses but the January 28 date was entrenched early on and it will stick. Whether no one shows up or not is not the point, the point is the date was set early on and it stays due to Aveshers circumstances (he's dirt poor we all know that).

as you are in touch with him can you ask him why he thinks it is ok to threaten to sodomize a five year old with a baseball bat or stalk a harmless single mom
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: July 18, 2012, 07:46:37 AM »
Meh. This has got to be at least the 5th internet 'fight' I've seen you in. Is this your 5-0 belt on the line, or just another war dance? I mean, really.  ???

its a dance, of course.

nothing is going to happen over this. never does. so, instead of getting worked up about it i just dig the knife in deeper, cause if i did perceive any kind of threat i wouldnt be on here angering the bull further, that for sure. its kinda like having a 17 year poodle with no teeth growl at you- you look at it and think 'lol- what- am i supposed to be scared right now?', like whats it going to do- bark at me some more and gum me to death?

like, seriously- whats more degrading than have someone laugh at you and not take you seriously when you 'offer' to fly across the country to beat them up- like imagine how far in that stooges head i must have to be for him to want to do this?  and then to hear me pipe off disregarding him like hes a downs afflicted child cant help matters.

:D

and since the whole name of the game here at GB for me is to get people to that point, id' have to say this is about my greatest piece of work here. the internet- its serious business for lonely schitzos and sociopathic tools.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: July 18, 2012, 08:32:39 AM »
avesher will threaten to fight anyone man,woman or child its no particular achievement

the achievement would be being able to keep a straight face if the fat cu nt showed up to throw hands
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #318 on: July 18, 2012, 10:10:59 AM »
What are the ticket prices for this event?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: July 18, 2012, 10:41:38 AM »
$37.50
Damn I cant afford that I guess I'll have to watch it on the internet.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #320 on: July 18, 2012, 08:28:34 PM »
Damn I cant afford that I guess I'll have to watch it on the internet.

I will sponsor you Mr. N.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: July 18, 2012, 08:35:08 PM »
I will sponsor you Mr. N.
Thanks man I'll take it I got to see this event.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2012, 08:47:37 PM »
its a dance, of course.

nothing is going to happen over this. never does. so, instead of getting worked up about it i just dig the knife in deeper, cause if i did perceive any kind of threat i wouldnt be on here angering the bull further, that for sure. its kinda like having a 17 year poodle with no teeth growl at you- you look at it and think 'lol- what- am i supposed to be scared right now?', like whats it going to do- bark at me some more and gum me to death?

like, seriously- whats more degrading than have someone laugh at you and not take you seriously when you 'offer' to fly across the country to beat them up- like imagine how far in that stooges head i must have to be for him to want to do this?  and then to hear me pipe off disregarding him like hes a downs afflicted child cant help matters.

:D

and since the whole name of the game here at GB for me is to get people to that point, id' have to say this is about my greatest piece of work here. the internet- its serious business for lonely schitzos and sociopathic tools.

Dude.....don't you get what their scam is here?

They take up a collection on Getbig to fly Jizz Rag to Toronto, then pocket the money. Problem is, not one Getbigger fell for it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #323 on: July 18, 2012, 10:16:15 PM »
I blew it all on coke and strippers. :-[

Sounds good to me!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #324 on: July 18, 2012, 10:58:23 PM »
Sounds good to me!

;D

Internet emotions = serious buzznessness...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
®