Author Topic: Stallone's son (36) found dead  (Read 21847 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Stallone's son (36) found dead
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2012, 10:08:16 AM »
Did he really have talent?

We're talking about acting here, right? Not exactly some difficult proposition.

In this day and age where everyone and his brother is an actor, the belief of acting being some great talent has been destroyed.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
im an actor in the entertainment business.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2012, 11:20:14 AM »
He was going to marry... fucking sad...  :-\

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/13/sage-stallone-dead-dies-sylvester-stallone_n_1672669.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

Sage Stallone Dead: Sylvester Stallone's Son Dies At 36

Sage Stallone, son of actor Sylvester Stallone, has been found dead, The New York Post and TMZ report.

The junior Stallone was reportedly found at home in Los Angeles. TMZ reports that his father is, understandably, extremely distraught. The Post spoke with Sage Moonblood Stallone's attorney, who said the death came as a complete shock.

"He was in good spirits, and working on all kinds of projects,” George Braunstein told the paper. “He was planning on getting married. I am just devastated. He was an extremely wonderful, loving guy. This is a tragedy.”

The Post reports that his mother, Sasha Czack, had also been notified of her son's passing. Stallone made his acting debut alongside his father in "Rocky V." He went on to act in a number of films, most recently in "Promises Written in Water" in 2010 (he also appeared in "The Agent," a short, and in a television documentary episode on the Rocky films).

Sylvester Stallone was in San Diego Thursday to promote "Expendables 2," his new film with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actors spoke on a panel in Hall H at Comic-Con.

sorry to hear was in rocky 5 and he also had something to do with the re-issuing of cannibal holocust.
F

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2012, 11:23:57 AM »
im an actor in the entertainment business.

what films have you been in mars

i here you were great in fisting lesbians five
T

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »
Well, maybe it's like this.

Everything is good and well while growing up, you have a very successful father that people over the world idolize, all is well, but as you mature as a teenager and grow up as a man, things become different and the comparisons start to begin.

Feeling you have to be as good as your old man, or at least try, and those that cannot compare, become let down and the feeling ofbelieving that you are  disappointment etc.

Alright, maybe i cannot become such a cool guy like my father, maybe i'll try screenwriting instead... Always living under The famous Fathers shadow.
This is the delusions of a narcissist, if he didn't realize he was just an average person by age 36 he should of killed himself. His dad got lucky it has nothing to do with him.

Why can't this fuck get that, move to idaho and live a normal life like everyone else. If you believe your the son of a god you got problems.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
here's a quote from his dad, Sly.......I guess it's not always like father-like son.....

"Sage has chosen an entirely different route," said Stallone of his son. "He's interested in a different type of filmmaking. And he avoids the gym like the plague."

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2012, 04:32:13 PM »
That's horrible. It's going to mess up Stallone. P.I.P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012, 04:36:03 PM »
RIP

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2012, 09:01:32 PM »
RIP but it looks like a "natural selection" to me...  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2012, 09:08:55 PM »
Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week ... this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.

Our sources tell TMZ ... Sage "lived like Howard Hughes" ... he often spent days in his room which was "littered with junk," including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.

We're told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were "huge."

Our sources say Sage was living like a hermit ... no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage's room. In fact, we're told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.

One law enforcement source called the room "disgusting," saying it reeked of various smells.

We're told Sage's mother called the housekeeper yesterday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That's when she discovered the body.

Law enforcement sources tell us it's pretty clear from the evidence they saw ... Sage's death was an accident.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2012, 09:10:39 PM »
RIP but it looks like a "natural selection" to me...  ::)

don't worry, you will be selected naturally very soon as a trash midget

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
IF your dad's a total narcissist your either gonna emulate him as much as you can, or rebell and be a fuck up.

Agreed. This guy really didn't have much of a choice. Many people believe free will is something we all have. And it may be true that we're born with it. But the first 60 months of being on this planet IMOP are crucial in who we are as adults.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2012, 09:13:22 PM »
One more dead pill head. Me and Sylvester just celebrated our birthdays together July 6th, 50 cent and GWBush also came to our birthday bash to celebrate theirs as well... Thank god that pill junkie didn't ruin my fucking party at chuckie cheeses..

I wish shit was as easy as you just wrote, but it never is :-\

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2012, 09:17:08 PM »
Sage Stallone was dead in his room for a minimum of 3-4 days and possibly as long as a week ... this according to law enforcement sources connected with the case.

Our sources tell TMZ ... Sage "lived like Howard Hughes" ... he often spent days in his room which was "littered with junk," including an enormous number of cigarette butts, beer and soda cans, and food.

We're told there were two drawers filled with various pill bottles, some of which were "huge."

Our sources say Sage was living like a hermit ... no one had spoken with him since a week ago Friday. Although the housekeeper had been there earlier this week, she had specific ongoing instructions never to enter Sage's room. In fact, we're told the housekeeper was told to never even knock at the door.

One law enforcement source called the room "disgusting," saying it reeked of various smells.

We're told Sage's mother called the housekeeper yesterday after being unable to reach him, asking her to stop by and check on him. That's when she discovered the body.

Law enforcement sources tell us it's pretty clear from the evidence they saw ... Sage's death was an accident.
Congrats... The epitome of a real loser.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »
This is the delusions of a narcissist, if he didn't realize he was just an average person by age 36 he should of killed himself. His dad got lucky it has nothing to do with him.

Why can't this fuck get that, move to idaho and live a normal life like everyone else. If you believe your the son of a god you got problems.

Rumors are, Stallone had total control over this kid. If he went fishing, Stallone would tell him he caught a bigger fish in that pond. The kid was fukcing doomed from the get go. A person like Stallone shouldn't be able to reproduce PERIOD.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2012, 09:24:29 PM »
Let me just say this...Sly had a twin bother who was THE fucking joke of Hollywood. He wasn't a joke because of his acting, he was a joke because SLY MADE HIM A JOKE. SLY had so much pull in Hollywood, he could have made his brother a star. Now Sly didn't owe him that, but i'm telling you all right now, KARMA just came back at SLY the worst way...

SLY didn't have to make his brother a star, but when anyone and everyone were laughing at him, he could have put his brother in a film(in a decent role) to fix all that.

Bullshit bro...  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2012, 09:32:11 PM »
Bullshit bro...  ::)

Stop acting like you're a star. Dude your a fcking mess. You're 5 foot nothing who is married to a girl who banged Bastistia behind your back. Stop pretending you know what its like to be the son of basically the most famous person on earth. I know security guard who worked for the person at hand for over 10 years. So STFU  man who eats the pussy of whores. No wonder you and Milo's are super close. You both eat the fucking pussy of whores.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2012, 10:10:08 PM »
sad as hell.
Sylvesters poor dna gave this young man the odd gift of being forced to stare at his own lips. may god have mercy on him.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2012, 10:12:47 PM »

Stop acting like you're a star. Dude your a fcking mess. You're 5 foot nothing who is married to a girl who banged Bastistia behind your back. Stop pretending you know what its like to be the son of basically the most famous person on earth. I know security guard who worked for the person at hand for over 10 years. So STFU  man who eats the pussy of whores. No wonder you and Milo's are super close. You both eat the fucking pussy of whores.

;D ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2012, 10:17:21 PM »
what films have you been in mars

i here you were great in fisting lesbians five

yes bro i did some scenes in the original building of the wannsee conference, great place

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2012, 10:22:19 PM »

Was it frank stallone?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
Something fishy about this.... Something fishy indeed....

Sounds like that dolphin SLY fucked a few years back , came back to fuck Stallone back by killing his first born

Never underestimate  a dolphins vengeance when it comes to getting its blowhole raped

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2012, 10:25:46 PM »
queen vissy

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2012, 10:26:46 PM »
Was it frank stallone?

I'm amazed Frank never hung himself because of Sly. Sly could have easily made Frank a star one way or another after he got really big. Hell, look what Ron Howard did for his brother. Ron's brother was/is one of the most ugliest mofo's on the planet and Ron helped in turn him into a folk hero. Sly's ego just wont let that happen.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2012, 10:34:50 PM »

Yeah, ur a getbigger...ur the man!!! LOL! Fuckin idiot...

But...Frank and Sly are not twins. Still Frank had a pretty good career, played in so many movies and Sly gave him many opportunities...