Author Topic: Witnesses tell FBI that George Zimmerman is no racist  (Read 3021 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Witnesses tell FBI that George Zimmerman is no racist
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2015, 12:30:02 PM »
No evidence points to him "confronting" trayvon, but your literacy is in question so you just keep repeating yourself.  He does have a right to roam his neighborhood as does zimmerman have the right to observe him.  I find it a tragedy that trayvon died at that age, but I also find it wouldn't have happened if he didn't assault  someone.

You on the other hand make up your own argument and ignore facts

Completely agree. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2015, 02:40:04 PM »
Completely agree. 

The Kiss of Death for any new poster

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2015, 06:28:04 PM »
even just following someone, especially at night and for no apparent reason is an act of intimidation and aggression

Agreed X2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:28 AM »
zimmerman was neighborhood watch there - if anyone was 'doubling back and playing ninja' in the darknessm I kinda think it was the highly aggressive, armed neighborhood watch dude.  And not the stupid pothead kid heading to his GF's hosue for a handjob.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2015, 08:59:28 AM »
zimmerman was neighborhood watch there - if anyone was 'doubling back and playing ninja' in the darknessm I kinda think it was the highly aggressive, armed neighborhood watch dude.  And not the stupid pothead kid heading to his GF's hosue for a handjob.

Then, it's a good thing the jury didn't have access to an idiot's (yours) imagination. They relied on facts and came up with a decision based on those. Funny how that works

Also, you guys keep ignoring his previous 911 call history.  While his 911 calls may have been excessive, none of em resulted in a violent end , with exception to this one, in which he was assaulted.  I'm also curious about his violent past.  Let's not talk about what has happened since the trayvon incident. Let's talk about violence prior to that, and violence  directed at someone other than his spouse while we are at it. Those would have been the facts the jury operated off of.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2015, 09:52:06 AM »
Then, it's a good thing the jury didn't have access to an idiot's (yours) imagination. They relied on facts and came up with a decision based on those. Funny how that works

Also, you guys keep ignoring his previous 911 call history.  While his 911 calls may have been excessive, none of em resulted in a violent end , with exception to this one, in which he was assaulted.  I'm also curious about his violent past.  Let's not talk about what has happened since the trayvon incident. Let's talk about violence prior to that, and violence  directed at someone other than his spouse while we are at it. Those would have been the facts the jury operated off of.

ok ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2015, 10:10:25 AM »
I'm also curious about his violent past.  Let's not talk about what has happened since the trayvon incident. Let's talk about violence prior to that, and violence  directed at someone other than his spouse while we are at it. Those would have been the facts the jury operated off of.

he assaulted a cop.  he assaulted a woman.
then he shot trayvon.

since then, he's threatened a man in traffic, caught 2 assault cases (old man, preggo woman).   He knows the system well enough to keep getting away with it - shut up, lawyer up, counter accuse, and drag it until the other party drops it.   

NOBODY gets into that much shit without being a violent motherfccker, drama-laden, that starts shit.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »
he assaulted a cop.  he assaulted a woman.
then he shot trayvon.

since then, he's threatened a man in traffic, caught 2 assault cases (old man, preggo woman).   He knows the system well enough to keep getting away with it - shut up, lawyer up, counter accuse, and drag it until the other party drops it.  

NOBODY gets into that much shit without being a violent motherfccker, drama-laden, that starts shit.

Good post......unfortunately people see what they want to see....they apologize for Zimmerdumb's violent history but love to bring up that Trayvon once posed flashing a gang sign

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2015, 10:17:12 AM »
he assaulted a cop.  he assaulted a woman.
then he shot trayvon.

since then, he's threatened a man in traffic, caught 2 assault cases (old man, preggo woman).   He knows the system well enough to keep getting away with it - shut up, lawyer up, counter accuse, and drag it until the other party drops it.   

So no comment on his prior 911 calls and assault. Got it, it doesn't fit your narrative

One could also argue that a person doesn't get shot for beating up someone for observing them without being a violent mothrrfucker, drama-laden, that starts shit.  

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2015, 10:22:57 AM »
Good post......unfortunately people see what they want to see....they apologize for Zimmerdumb's violent history but love to bring up that Trayvon once posed flashing a gang sign

Yes, people like you that are race baiters see what you want to see.  The jury was able to isolate this incident based on the facts.  I've certainly not brought up trayvon past. In fact I've stated it is a tragedy he died, as I likely think he would of amounted to, at the very least, more than zimmerman is.  But that isn't the point.  The point is on the night in question, the evidence led a jury to believe zimmerman was the victim of an assault.

It doesn't matter how much of a piece of shit someone is for the other 99% of their life. That doesn't entitle anyone to assault them because they are being observed.  Had he went to his house that was less than 10 seconds away versus double back and assault someone well outta his way, he would still be alive today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
there is no evidence trayvon assaulted him.   Aside from the word of zimmerman, who is own lawyer said lied about things.

zimmerman not credible.  We don't know who started it - but we do know that trayvon was running and zimmerman admitted 'he's getting away'.   

this is a huge fallacy with this case, this assumption that "we all know trayvon started it".   No, we don't know that.  A liar told us that.  ALong with a bunch of other exaggerated details that changed each time he told the story, 3 times total. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2015, 10:32:47 AM »
there is no evidence trayvon assaulted him.   Aside from the word of zimmerman, who is own lawyer said lied about things.

zimmerman not credible.  We don't know who started it - but we do know that trayvon was running and zimmerman admitted 'he's getting away'.   

this is a huge fallacy with this case, this assumption that "we all know trayvon started it".   No, we don't know that.  A liar told us that.  ALong with a bunch of other exaggerated details that changed each time he told the story, 3 times total. 

So after his numerous 911 calls that he never chased or assaulted  anyone, we are to believe this is the one he went full vigilante mode and decided to chase (and catch) a teenager and attempt to beat him up.  No thank you.  I'll stick with the summation of the evidence, that is not limited to Zimmerman's word alone

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2015, 10:41:28 AM »
Yes, people like you that are race baiters see what you want to see.  The jury was able to isolate this incident based on the facts.  I've certainly not brought up trayvon past. In fact I've stated it is a tragedy he died, as I likely think he would of amounted to, at the very least, more than zimmerman is.  But that isn't the point.  The point is on the night in question, the evidence led a jury to believe zimmerman was the victim of an assault.

It doesn't matter how much of a piece of shit someone is for the other 99% of their life. That doesn't entitle anyone to assault them because they are being observed.  Had he went to his house that was less than 10 seconds away versus double back and assault someone well outta his way, he would still be alive today.

where have I brought up race, you idiot???....I have maintained that a teenager walking by himself, having committed no apparent crime was accosted, detained and then killed by AN ADULT......you so much want this to turn into a racial argument so you can cum on yourself.....

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2015, 10:46:01 AM »
where have I brought up race, you idiot???....I have maintained that a teenager walking by himself, having committed no apparent crime was accosted, detained and then killed by AN ADULT......you so much want this to turn into a racial argument so you can cum on yourself.....

Of course there is no proof that he was accosted or detained.  There is proof that he assaulted zimmerman In a fashion consistent with what zimmerman and the relatively few witnesses state.  There is however not a shred of evidence that trayvon was assaulted outside of the gun shot, which forensics seems to agree happened as zimmerman stated.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2015, 11:47:17 AM »
So after his numerous 911 calls that he never chased or assaulted  anyone, we are to believe this is the one he went full vigilante mode and decided to chase (and catch) a teenager and attempt to beat him up.  No thank you.  I'll stick with the summation of the evidence, that is not limited to Zimmerman's word alone

I thought he followed the fck out of people all the time, as neighborhood watch commander.

this one, the police didn't get there fast enough to stop him from catching who he believed to be an a-hole, punk bike thief that always gets away with it.

the jury wanted to hit him with something, but the prosecutor got greedy.  Put in an 8-year manslaughter option, and zimmerman is locked up now.  Politics

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2015, 12:02:03 PM »
I thought he followed the fck out of people all the time, as neighborhood watch commander.

this one, the police didn't get there fast enough to stop him from catching who he believed to be an a-hole, punk bike thief that always gets away with it.

the jury wanted to hit him with something, but the prosecutor got greedy.  Put in an 8-year manslaughter option, and zimmerman is locked up now.  Politics

Wrong again, as usual, but I doubt you actually analyzed his 911 call history since facts aren't really your thing.  Judging by how you keep quoting the phone call as some great source of evidence, I'm hesitant to believe you ever heard the real unedited phone call.  Zimmerman was quite calm for that, you should really go back and listen.