Author Topic: Remember the mudshark Rothschild whore? Get this!  (Read 33814 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Remember the mudshark Rothschild whore? Get this!
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2013, 02:45:15 PM »
OTH, PM or put a link on the Rothchilds family. It sounds interesting.
Will do brother, will put some info tonight and periodically but not all at once cause that is why the other thread was removed..

I loaded it up with tons of info, enough for Groink to say ''daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa amn, we were wrong" loll  ;D    gave all kinds of links too but the thread was deleted cause of this, so as much as I want to slaughter the naysayers once and for all, lol  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »
So cliff notes anyone? I know Rothschilds are evil they are part of the creation of israel problem too. And all those photos are mostly ugly people, but what's the cliffs on all this jazz?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »
Will do brother, will put some info tonight and periodically but not all at once cause that is why the other thread was removed..

I loaded it up with tons of info, enough for Groink to say ''daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa amn, we were wrong" loll  ;D    gave all kinds of links too but the thread was deleted cause of this, so as much as I want to slaughter the naysayers once and for all, lol  :D

::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2013, 10:09:52 PM »
Here is the last part of a good watch, the first two parts are on youtube put the last 5 minutes is a general view of their power;