Author Topic: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..  (Read 24796 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2012, 05:39:07 PM »
Latest theory is that Dunkirque was actually a gesture of good will from Hitler to England...

Hitler didn't do good will gestures

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2012, 05:41:34 PM »
Not one time have you been able to back up your "1 million iraqi citizens" claim, Mr. BS.
On Friday, 14 September 2007, ORB (Opinion Research Business), an independent polling agency located in London, published estimates of the total war casualties in Iraq since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.[1] At over 1.2 million deaths. 

V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2012, 05:42:52 PM »
I'm not trolling, it's the truth - the average idiot has no idea due to the propoganda system in place, the recent killing of 1 million Iraqi citizens with more to come is no different - Hitler did the same thing - created a false enemy via propoganda and then went about killing the illusory enemy for their own agenda.  Anyway, America is the New Nazi Germany - very similar indeed.  I have a hand injury so cant expand, but Americans are ignoramus who are deluded and have no idea what's going on.  Believe it or not - Hitler would have been impressed with Obama and Bush - very efficient warmongers and dictators under the guise of a democracy!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

will you shut the fuck up already with this nonsense, really. You're like a broken fucking record. come up with another thought...please.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2012, 05:46:11 PM »
will you shut the fuck up already with this nonsense, really. You're like a broken fucking record. come up with another thought...please.
Is an opposing view irritating your brainwashed mindset!  HA HA, your ignorance and the resulting anger is funny!
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2012, 05:47:25 PM »
On Friday, 14 September 2007, ORB (Opinion Research Business), an independent polling agency located in London, published estimates of the total war casualties in Iraq since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.[1] At over 1.2 million deaths. 

wiki, are you fucken kidding, wow your dumb.

But. but, but he has wiki backing him up, lmao.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2012, 05:50:22 PM »

Wow dingus, way to pick the futhest outlier possible that NO other polls even come close to, way to think critically.

Iraq Family Health Survey   151,000 violent deaths   March 2003 to June 2006
Lancet survey   601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths   March 2003 to June 2006
Opinion Research Business survey   1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict   March 2003 to August 2007
Associated Press   110,600 deaths   March 2003 to April 2009
Iraq Body Count project   105,052 — 114,731 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. Over 162,000 civilian and combatant deaths[1][2]   March 2003 to January 2012
WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[1][3][4][5]   109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths.[6][7]   January 2004 to December 2009

Jesus Christ, even your precious Wikileaks puts the number way under that. You need help bro, its pretty clear youre not capable of rational thought.
WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[1][3][4][5]   109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths.[6][7]   January 2004 to December 2009

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2012, 05:54:17 PM »
Is an opposing view irritating your brainwashed mindset!  HA HA, your ignorance and the resulting anger is funny!

You give yourself far too much credit...you bore me, I'm tired of reading your slanted weak crap.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2012, 05:54:23 PM »
wiki, are you fucken kidding, wow your dumb.

But. but, but he has wiki backing him up, lmao.
Not wiki, ORB - Opinion Research Business - believe what you like, if you want to believe government sponsored propoganda who have a vested interest in not recording or dismissing civilian casualties, then you are a fool - personally, judging by History and the lying done about civilian deaths and who caused them - 1 million is a conservative number - plus that report is over 5 years old - must be well above that figure now - Anyway, fuck the Americans, there turn will come to be slaughtered and carved up - ride the wave of power while you can, for what goes around comes around, and you bankrupt fools will suffer they way you have made the world suffer! 
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2012, 05:56:24 PM »
Not wiki, ORB - Opinion Research Business - believe what you like, if you want to believe government sponsored propoganda who have a vested interest in not recording or dismissing civilian casualties, then you are a fool - personally, judging by History and the lying done about civilian deaths and who caused them - 1 million is a conservative number - plus that report is over 5 years old - must be well above that figure now - Anyway, fuck the Americans, there turn will come to be slaughtered and carved up - ride the wave of power while you can, for what goes around comes around, and you bankrupt fools will suffer they way you have made the world suffer! 
From your hero at Wikileaks, he doesnt seem to share your sentiment.
WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[1][3][4][5]  109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths.[6][7]   January 2004 to December 2009

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2012, 05:56:33 PM »
You give yourself far too much credit...you bore me, I'm tired of reading your slanted weak crap.
well dont read it fucktard!  Be a good brainwashed idiot, and go watch some more NBC or CBS - after hearing the truth, your brainwashing might need a top up!
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »
a million people dying, there is no fucken way in hell that can be hidden, no amount of propaganda can camouflage that number, 1 million is a fucken hell of a lot of people, you didn't think this through did you, where do hide the bodies, where are all the crying family members and where is the ....nevermind......, fucken dumbass, a million, are you on fucken on crack, a milllion, wow nut job over here. This is on par as the most psychotic post I have ever read, you know the one where smm said he was a LT Colonel, this 1 is just as bad. PSYCHO

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2012, 06:00:34 PM »
From your hero at Wikileaks, he doesnt seem to share your sentiment.
WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[1][3][4][5]  109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths.[6][7]   January 2004 to December 2009
wikileaks bases the count on American data - the US Freaks tend to skim over details - like how many innocent men, women and children they have really killed.  Believe whatever you like, but America kills, kills, then kills some more - like I said, Hitler would have been proud how dumbed down and uninformed the average american is!  Some of the troops break free of the brainwashing and come back and talk about it - maybe you should check it out!

http://www.ivaw.org/

V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2012, 06:02:18 PM »
a million people dying, there is no fucken way in hell that can be hidden, no amount of propaganda can camouflage that number, 1 million is a fucken hell of a lot of people, you didn't think this through did you, where do hide the bodies, where are all the crying family members and where is the ....nevermind......, fucken dumbass, a million, are you on fucken on crack, a milllion, wow nut job over here. This is on par as the most psychotic post I have ever read, you know the one where smm said he was a LT Colonel, this 1 is just as bad. PSYCHO

Yeah that number is way off I'm pretty sure.  1.2 million is almost 4% of the total population of Iraq, that's an enormous amount of death.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2012, 06:04:25 PM »
wikileaks bases the count on American data - the US Freaks tend to skim over details - like how many innocent men, women and children they have really killed.  Believe whatever you like, but America kills, kills, then kills some more - like I said, Hitler would have been proud how dumbed down and uninformed the average american is!
Dont be mad you just were made to look like an idiot for continuing with your retarded "1 million deaths claim".

Lol, almost doubling the nearest poll, and nearly 3 times the average, and yet thats your "proof", everything else is "propaganda", or "US numbers". Lol. Get your shit straight kid.

FYI, you should take your own advice, youre the one believe extreme outliers that have no corroborating evidence.
Believe whatever you want, reality doesnt care about your agenda.

like how many innocent men, women and children they have really killed.
LOL @ this, right from your precious wikileaks -  66,081 civilian deaths

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2012, 06:06:19 PM »
I keep hearing this, but reality is nothing could have changed Hitler losing, nothing mattered. The Russians got to Berlin and so did the British and the US, the allies had liberated France and had millions of fresh troops ready to roll, there was mass production of ammunition and war tools and lots of gasoline as well, while the Germans ran out of bullets, gas and many other supplies, Hitler was doomed from the get go, he didn't have enough men or resources to take on such a task regardless if he would have made all the right decision

Not attacking your opinion at all, I just don't agree. If, in 1940, Hitler had destroyed the allies in Dunkirk, that war would have been over. He didn't invade Russia for another year. After the western powers were done, he could've crushed Russia, they weren't ready at that time. Add to that, there was a pro German sentiment in the USA and we would've stayed isolationist. The thing was, Ribbentrop , Hitlers sec of state, was a great negotiator, just not as shrewd as Stalin. People wonder why he signed the non aggression pact, but if you look at it, it was smart. He figures, hey, if Germany breaks this thing, they're probably already gonna be fighting France and England, so what do I have to lose.  He knew he was in no position to oppose Hitler at that point, but didn't expec him to invade until 1943. Fact is, I believe had he crushed the western allies, he could've then turned his sights to russia, and it would've been just in time to beat the winter. Case closed, Germany conquers Europe. Funny though, 70 years later, and they've done just that.  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »
What I want to know is when are we going to take care of "things" with those Chinese sons of a bitches?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »
It's not hidden - but brainwashed people only look for information to confirm their current worldview - the truth can be found through extensive research, but not by listening to or believing any state sponsored propaganda or reports.  The fact you think these numbers are psychotic is a testament to the strength of your countries propoganda.  Good luck thinking America is a freedom loving, peace seeking, god loving place - America is hell on earth for the rest of the world.  They are hated for interfering and killing citizens worldwide for the last 70 years.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »
Dont be mad you just were made to look like an idiot for continuing with your retarded "1 million deaths claim".

Lol, almost doubling the nearest poll, and nearly 3 times the average, and yet thats your "proof", everything else is "propaganda", or "US numbers". Lol. Get your shit straight kid.

FYI, you should take your own advice, youre the one believe extreme outliers that have no corroborating evidence.
Believe whatever you want, reality doesnt care about your agenda.
LOL @ this, right from your precious wikileaks -  66,081 civilian deaths
Wikileaks is based on American data - ORB's survey is based on speaking to the Iraqi people,  as opposed to America who have a vested interest in lying their arses off.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2012, 06:20:12 PM »
only look for information to confirm their current worldview

This is what you just did dummy, you found 1 poll with a exorbitant amount of deaths listed that cannot be even remotely match up with any other source, and thats the number you choose to run around with, even though you have no actual way of backing it up, and when confronted with the fact that no other polls are even close, you try and discredit them by claiming theyre "propaganda".

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2012, 06:22:41 PM »
Wikileaks is based on American data - ORB's survey is based on speaking to the Iraqi people,  as opposed to America who have a vested interest in lying their arses off.
So ORB's data is the only credible one, because you said so, even though its nearly double the next closest poll, and almost triple the average?

Yeah. Sure.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »
This is what you just did dummy, you found 1 poll with a exorbitant amount of deaths listed that cannot be even remotely match up with any other source, and thats the number you choose to run around with, even though you have no actual way of backing it up, and when confronted with the fact that no other polls are even close, you try and discredit them by claiming theyre "propaganda".
Not my data, it's based on surveying the Iraqi people - who don't have the same level of bias as the Americans and their biased surveys -  it's in Americas interest to downplay the deaths of civilians. anyway you fucktards can believe anything you like - I am going to enjoy the beautiful sunny day that Nature has blessed us Melburnians with - enjoy believing spiritually and economically bankrupt America is a great place! HA HA - If I upset anyone - Good, I fucking hate America!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2012, 06:24:45 PM »
Not my data, it's based on surveying the Iraqi people - anyway you fucktards can believe anything you like, I am going to enjoy the beautiful sunny day that Nature has blessed us Melburnians with - enjoy believing spiritually and economically bankrupt America is a great place! HA HA
Lol, classic E-Kul, called out on your bullshit and unable to back yourself up, you feign superiority and bail.

I dont even think you realize that youre exactly the same kind of person you rail against.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
Yes the Iraqis are a very credible people.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2012, 06:29:57 PM »
So ORB's data is the only credible one, because you said so, even though its nearly double the next closest poll, and almost triple the average?

Yeah. Sure.

No, I just know during war, Lies are always told about casualties and so called collateral damage - so you can always assume, that the casualties are way more than your government is telling you, hence the reason for such disparity between estimates - I tend to listen to the victims and those affected rather than those doing the mass killing - either way, it's genocide, it's disgusting and indicative of the soulless country America has become.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2012, 06:30:32 PM »
It's not hidden - but brainwashed people only look for information to confirm their current worldview - the truth can be found through extensive research, but not by listening to or believing any state sponsored propaganda or reports.  The fact you think these numbers are psychotic is a testament to the strength of your countries propoganda.  Good luck thinking America is a freedom loving, peace seeking, god loving place - America is hell on earth for the rest of the world.  They are hated for interfering and killing citizens worldwide for the last 70 years.
You are the biggest idiot who actually believes that we believe in our media, of course we don't, we weren't born yesterday, we know a lot of propaganda happens in media not one person on getbig doesn't know this, what you think E-kul is the hero on getbig revealing this, hell a grade 2 knows this, but no one cares cause as long as we aren't chopping peoples heads off and putting them on sticks at our borders we are doing what is necessary in a lot of cases and sometime what is not but that's how it works, having said that you got to be the biggest idiot in the world to believe that nearly 5% of a nations population has been murdered and no one has noticed, do you have any idea how much trouble and work 1 casualty yields, go to the remotest location on the planet and kill someone, see if you don't set off hundreds making a huge fuss about it, now multiply that by a million, that is insane virtually impossible to hide fuck 20% of that number is impossible to hide, a million is fuck a load of bodies, get fucken real here bro, back to reality.