Author Topic: THE STREAK IS OVER....Well, that other streak!  (Read 1605 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THE STREAK IS OVER....Well, that other streak!
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:41:36 AM »
He made history for all the wrong reasons.

Last night on RAW, John Cena dubiously became the FIRST man to cash in MITB but FAIL TO WIN a world title.

Granted, it was because Big Show interfered and got CM Punk disqualified. What happened afterward shocked the crowd. But, I had to mention the MITB thing.

I had a feeling that it would happen this year, someone failing to win a title after cashing in the briefcase. But, I thought it'd be Ziggler, not Cena.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: THE STREAK IS OVER....Well, that other streak!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 11:25:15 AM »
Phew, for a moment i thought you were on about Ryback ha ha  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: THE STREAK IS OVER....Well, that other streak!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 08:28:36 AM »
Phew, for a moment i thought you were on about Ryback ha ha  ;D

Well, the fans are starting to warm up to Ryback. Some even join him in his "FEED....ME....MORE!!!" chants.

As for Cena, I think WWE botched this up BIG TIME. To me, there would have been WAY more drama, with Rock pursuing the WWE title, while John Cena is lurking in the shadows with the briefcase.

Can you imagine the fans' reaction if Rock won the title, Big Show and/or Punk beat him down and out, and Cena cashed in the briefcase on him.

Cena would be labeled a hypocrite, after all the static he gave Del Rio and Swagger for their cashing their briefcases to win the WWE and World titles, respectively. And the fans would hate his GUTS....for a while, anyway.