Author Topic: rich froning, perfect pussy slaying physique ?  (Read 21189 times)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Re: rich froning, perfect pussy slaying physique ?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 02:47:24 PM »
I enjoy the thought of clueless dipshits thinking they'll get that body by doing CF and no drugs...or something even remotely similar.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 02:59:24 PM »
quoting from a YT comment:

these are this guy's numbers at 5'10 190lbs:
Clean and Jerk 325lbs
Deadlift 525lbs
Squat 440lbs
Bench reps at 225lbs - 21
400meter sprint - 0:53

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 03:26:52 PM »

Clean and Jerk 325lbs
Deadlift 525lbs
Squat 440lbs

I think even tho rare, you could do that natural I would guess a back in the nfl someone like Reggie bush would fall in those ranges. The reps at 225 and the sprint/squat for sure

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »
I enjoy the thought of clueless dipshits thinking they'll get that body by doing CF and no drugs...or something even remotely similar.

at my peak i NEEDED caffiene

rich froning doesnt even need caffiene he claims

i also needed a bit of weed for that second training session in the evening to get a lil more ripped

you dont even see a little lower chest fatness or lower ab flab at all dude is just all muscle and natural

i doubt hes natural, it would be beleiveable if he took some damn caffiene
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »

Clean and Jerk 325lbs
Deadlift 525lbs
Squat 440lbs

the squat is impressive but the other numbers or normal for an elite natural lifter

i never could squat that much

i guess he could be natural, but id guess he would be on some caffiene atleast or maybe he just pounds some good pussy everynight to lean out
A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
perfect cock munching physique

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 03:59:50 PM »
the squat is impressive but the other numbers or normal for an elite natural lifter

i never could squat that much

i guess he could be natural, but id guess he would be on some caffiene atleast or maybe he just pounds some good pussy everynight to lean out

he says he doesn't really touch caffeine. no coffee or any pre workout supps. his diet, though clean and healthy, seems erratic. trains two, three or four times a day.

also touched on steroids and of course denied using. i see no reason not to believe him 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 04:01:41 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »
he says he doesn't really touch caffeine. no coffee or any pre workout supps. his diet, though clean and healthy, seems erratic. trains two, three or four times a day.

also touched on steroids and of course denied using. i see no reason not to believe him 

ok i actually beleive he can achieve that look training that many times a day

because thats what it took for me to almost look that good

i started getting in pretty good shape after 20 i would crash diet on the weekends and look ripped

then mid 20's i stopped working full time for a couple years, only part time, so this mean 2 or more times a day training and i got to looking good but i was a fuckin slave to working out

how old is this guy mid 20's?

im sure i could get in ripped condition but there would be no way id want to work full time and work out 2 times a day or more
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 04:11:22 PM »
You are so right Groink..... Ron should call this board the Gossip and Opinions so that only Gossip and Opinions will have to be posted on this section of the board

;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 04:42:39 PM »
ok i actually beleive he can achieve that look training that many times a day

because thats what it took for me to almost look that good

i started getting in pretty good shape after 20 i would crash diet on the weekends and look ripped

then mid 20's i stopped working full time for a couple years, only part time, so this mean 2 or more times a day training and i got to looking good but i was a fuckin slave to working out

how old is this guy mid 20's?

im sure i could get in ripped condition but there would be no way id want to work full time and work out 2 times a day or more

he's fortunate in that his job is working out.

a dedicated chap, no doubt..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2012, 05:07:36 PM »

LOL!  Yeah training 2-4 times a day and you see no reason to not believe he uses steroids.  I swear there are some pure idiots on getbig.  Seriously?  Are you a fucking dumbshit?  I mean you hang out on a bodybuilding message board all day.  What makes you think this Dick Frolicking character doesn't do the same.  He's probably on the same shit everyone else is on nowadays.  TONS of guys are using shit and they look half as good as Dick Frolicking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2012, 05:15:41 PM »
I wonder what tier he would be if he became a bodybuilder
X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 05:23:19 PM »
LOL!  Yeah training 2-4 times a day and you see no reason to not believe he uses steroids.  I swear there are some pure idiots on getbig.  Seriously?  Are you a fucking dumbshit?  I mean you hang out on a bodybuilding message board all day.  What makes you think this Dick Frolicking character doesn't do the same.  He's probably on the same shit everyone else is on nowadays.  TONS of guys are using shit and they look half as good as Dick Frolicking.

perhaps he's just not as weak minded, weak bodied or weak willed as you  ???

this thing that EVERY fucker that does any sort of athletic endeavors and is successful in them is automatically branded a user is complete bull.. fella's like 190 lbs fir fucks sake. thats like 13 stone  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »
perhaps he's just not as weak minded, weak bodied or weak willed as you  ???

this thing that EVERY fucker that does any sort of athletic endeavors and is successful in them is automatically branded a user is complete bull.. fella's like 190 lbs fir fucks sake. thats like 13 stone  ::)

It has nothing to do with athletic endeavors you epic dumb shit.  It has to do with his physique and the fact that EVERYONE and their brother is on something nowadays.  You can achieve the same amount of athletic and physical prowess WITHOUT having a bodybuildingesque physique.  It's like the difference between fucking Babe Ruth and Mark McGwire.  And yes nowadays when everyone who's nobody is on something you bet your ass anyone who is anybody is on something.  It's like the casting couch of Hollywood.  You're a fucking naive teenager who has no clue how the real world works.  You act like steroids is some secret fountain of youth or some shit.  They've been around forever.  LOTS of guys take them.  People you probably would never suspect as well.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »
crossfit games  ??? :-\

Yes working out is a sport now evidently.

Gayer than competing in clean ladders to glorify the lord.

Abacab

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 05:30:51 PM »

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 05:34:19 PM »
at my peak i NEEDED caffiene

rich froning doesnt even need caffiene he claims

i also needed a bit of weed for that second training session in the evening to get a lil more ripped

you dont even see a little lower chest fatness or lower ab flab at all dude is just all muscle and natural

i doubt hes natural, it would be beleiveable if he took some damn caffiene

He takes HydroxyCut, course he's not natty

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »
You are so right Groink..... Ron should call this board the Gossip and Opinions so that only Gossip and Opinions will have to be posted on this section of the board

sorry, but i think 9 page threads filled with fools completely speculating on how much money Jay Cutler may or may not have to be completely uninteresting, and quite pathetic

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
getbig happens to be the most hetero site on the whole net.

we discuss, not fantasise over, the male physique  8)

::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2012, 05:42:19 PM »
It has nothing to do with athletic endeavors you epic dumb shit.  It has to do with his physique and the fact that EVERYONE and their brother is on something nowadays.  You can achieve the same amount of athletic and physical prowess WITHOUT having a bodybuildingesque physique.  It's like the difference between fucking Babe Ruth and Mark McGwire.  And yes nowadays when everyone who's nobody is on something you bet your ass anyone who is anybody is on something.  It's like the casting couch of Hollywood.  You're a fucking naive teenager who has no clue how the real world works.  You act like steroids is some secret fountain of youth or some shit.  They've been around forever.  LOTS of guys take them.  People you probably would never suspect as well.

well i'll just take him at his word until proven otherwise. not that i really give a shite either way tbh.

but there's nothing in his physique that indicates to me that he's a user.

ioh, and i highly doubt that 'EVERYONE' is using.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »
  PED

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »
sorry, but i think 9 page threads filled with fools completely speculating on how much money Jay Cutler may or may not have to be completely uninteresting, and quite pathetic
Lol is the only reason you come here is for your self esteem, if your not promoting your own ego, you seem to have no interest in anything. Seriously you have a more warped perception of reality than the coach.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM »
Crossfit>Bodybuilding...  Bodybuilding has been fading for some time, Crossfit has exploded in the past 5 years.  Anyone who knows the philosophy and principles of Crossfit sees it is more beneficial for an athletic,healthy lifestyle than bodybuilding.  Bodybuilding's benefits are one dimensional and revolve around the increased size of muscles. Also, the methods to achieve muscle gains are often questionable/ a detriment to overall health.