Author Topic: Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.  (Read 11312 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »

Navy SEALS don't live for war....the majority want World Peace just like every other decent human beings....something only a soldier would know.  

In addition, while Navy SEALS are forbidden from commenting to the media, a number of former SEALS have praised Obama for not tying the hands of Seal Team 6 and letting them do their job to accomplish their mission.  

There's going to be SEAL's that are Democrat and some that are Republican....but the general consensus is that Obama gave the thanks to the people that did the job and that goes a long way vote-wise....also consider that Romney got 4 deferments and practically was a draft dodger....no contest

BTW...333386, just to let you know that Navy SEALS are not Gods and they are not without fault.  Recently this former SEAL was sentenced to 17 years for selling weapons brought from Iraq on the black market

*Facepalm*

Really? REALLY?
Most SEAL's I've met wanted to do their job. Which was war. They WANTED to go do their thing. Which is what most people I know who were in combat MOS' wanted. They may not literally want the US at war, but its what they did and they looked forward to doing their job.

I like how you say "Only a soldier would know", when you have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

FYI, Obama doesnt have "More SEAL's", not by far.
They were pretty pissed that
A.He released the name of their most elite Team, and
B.That he spiked the football. They dont like the limelight, and thats exactly what Obama brought down on them. Do you ever, EVER, think before you speak?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 07:50:49 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, Beach Bum has served and wasn't discharged mere months into his enlistment like you were.

I was not talking to Beach Bum....I was actually talking to 333386.  As far as discharges are concerned, mine was honorable and not something I had any control over.  I signed the contract, I took the oath and when it came time I took my medicine like a man and didn't bitch about it.  That's life and I'll take my short little time any day over those who falsely claim they wanted to serve yet dodged the draft because they were too chickenshit to die.  I signed up in 94 when Desert Storm was still going on so its not like I was trying to run from anyone...other than the warzone that I did grow up in  :-\  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 07:56:32 PM »
*Facepalm*

Really? REALLY?
Most SEAL's I've met wanted to do their job. Which was war. They WANTED to go do their thing. Which is what most people I know who were in combat MOS' wanted. They may not literally want the US at war, but its what they did and they looked forward to doing their job.

I like how you say "Only a soldier would know", when you have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

B.That he spiked the football. They dont like the limelight, and thats exactly what Obama brought down on them. Do you ever, EVER, think before you speak?

If you're someone that desire going to  war and kill people ..then there is something seriously wrong with your head and you need to get it checked.  I've met plenty of SEALS and most of them don't want to go and blow up people.  They care about doing their country's duty and service.  Don't kid yourself, you're lying about SEALS wanting to go out and wantomly kill people and I get very sick of tired of "war monkeys and Armchair Generals trying to act like they know shit.    

Getting  back to the real subject because its silly discussing ancient history with you, Obama never "spiked the ball"....he made an announcement and that was pretty much it.  But consider this.....Obama make the call and it paid off....if something went wrong, he would have definitely got the blame from Republicans....you can't have it both ways
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
*Facepalm*

Really? REALLY?

Of course he doesn't. He thinks he knows what he's talking about. This is the same guy who claimed he has seen BB guns turned into fully automatic assault rifles.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 07:59:53 PM »

If you're someone that desire going to  war and kill people ..then there is something seriously wrong with your head and you need to get it checked.  I've met plenty of SEALS and most of them don't want to go and blow up people.  They care about doing their country's duty and service.  Don't kid yourself, you're lying about SEALS wanting to go out and wantomly kill people and I get very sick of tired of "war monkeys and Armchair Generals trying to act like they know shit.    

Getting  back to the real subject because its silly discussing ancient history with you, Obama never "spiked the ball"....he made an announcement and that was pretty much it.  But consider this.....Obama make the call and it paid off....if something went wrong, he would have definitely got the blame from Republicans....you can't have it both ways
Really? War monkeys and armchair generals? Motherf*cker I probably know 10x as many combat veterans, that served in actual infantry MOS' than your ass has even met.
So STFU.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 08:04:39 PM »
Oh, and FYI, I never said they wanted to go "Wantonly kill people", dumbass, I said they wanted to do their job. Which involves a lot more than "wanton  ::)" killing. But you would know that, if you weren't such a dumb motherf*cker.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 08:13:16 PM »
Oh, and FYI, I never said they wanted to go "Wantonly kill people", dumbass, I said they wanted to do their job. Which involves a lot more than "wanton  ::)" killing. But you would know that, if you weren't such a dumb motherf*cker.

Fuck you, you don't even know what you're talking about.....when it comes to who a Navy SEAL picks, he'll pick Obama anyday over Romney consider how many time he skirted his duties like a bitch and that's all that really matters.

And stop glorifying Navy SEALS like they can't do no wrong..... ::)
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »

Fuck you, you don't even know what you're talking about.....when it comes to who a Navy SEAL picks, he'll pick Obama anyday over Romney consider how many time he skirted his duties like a bitch and that's all that really matters.

Pretty sure Shockwave also served. Go ahead and tell him that he doesn't know what he's talking about while you, with your weeks of military service before being discharged, clearly know more.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »

I was not talking to Beach Bum....I was actually talking to 333386.  As far as discharges are concerned, mine was honorable and not something I had any control over.  I signed the contract, I took the oath and when it came time I took my medicine like a man and didn't bitch about it.  That's life and I'll take my short little time any day over those who falsely claim they wanted to serve yet dodged the draft because they were too chickenshit to die.  I signed up in 94 when Desert Storm was still going on so its not like I was trying to run from anyone...other than the warzone that I did grow up in  :-\  

Rambo fighting the mops and pans in the kitchen in the mess hall.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Rambo fighting the mops and pans in the kitchen in the mess hall.

99.9% of the military isn't Rambo.... ;)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 08:19:03 PM »
99.9% of the military isn't Rambo.... ;)

bro you were cleaning the head and doing mess duty for 6 months and rolled out on a sick chit and act like you took hamburger hill all by yourself.  GMAFB.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 08:31:46 PM »

Navy SEALS don't live for war....the majority want World Peace just like every other decent human beings....something only a soldier would know.  

In addition, while Navy SEALS are forbidden from commenting to the media, a number of former SEALS have praised Obama for not tying the hands of Seal Team 6 and letting them do their job to accomplish their mission.  

There's going to be SEAL's that are Democrat and some that are Republican....but the general consensus is that Obama gave the thanks to the people that did the job and that goes a long way vote-wise....also consider that Romney got 4 deferments and practically was a draft dodger....no contest

BTW...333386, just to let you know that Navy SEALS are not Gods and they are not without fault.  Recently this former SEAL was sentenced to 17 years for selling weapons brought from Iraq on the black market

Thanks, although none of this supports your claim that "Obama has more SEALS on his side than Romney...."  How could you possibly know this?  (More of a rhetorical question.)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 04:17:17 AM »

WTF?
Youre the one saying this  -

And then you tell me to stop glorifying them like they cant do any wrong?
Im the one that said they wanted to go do their job, that they spend years training for, practicing for, living for.... You know, the art of war... and then your dumb fucking ass tells me to stop glorifying them like they cant do any wrong?

English Motherf*cker? Do you speak it?!

FYI - this was my job, so I MAY know what i'm talking about.

Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions
MOS 0311 - Infantry - Rifleman

Job Description: The riflemen employ the M16A2 service rifle, the M203 grenade launcher and the squad automatic weapon (SAW). Riflemen are the primary scouts, assault troops, and close combat forces available to the MAGTF. They are the foundation of the Marine infantry organization, and as such are the nucleus of the fire team in the rifle squad, the scout team in the LAR squad, scout snipers in the infantry battalion, and reconnaissance or assault team in the reconnaissance units. Noncommissioned officers are assigned as fire team leaders, scout team leaders, rifle squad leaders, or rifle platoon guides.

Job Requirements:

(1) Must possess a GT score of 80 or higher.

(2) Complete the Marine Rifleman Course at the! School of Infantry, East or West.

Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC Directive 3500.87, Training and Readiness Manual.

Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :

Combat Rifle Crewmember.

Related Marine Corps Jobs:

(1) Machine Gunner, 0331.

(2) Infantry Assaultman, 0351.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 04:19:00 AM »

You have not clue fucking one what you are talking about, so just go away now, before you make a bigger ass of yourself. If that is even possible there Klinger

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 04:30:02 AM »
bro you were cleaning the head and doing mess duty for 6 months and rolled out on a sick chit and act like you took hamburger hill all by yourself.  GMAFB.

You clean Obama's head with your tougue every day with your meltdown posts about him...... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 04:31:29 AM »
WTF?
Youre the one saying this  -

And then you tell me to stop glorifying them like they cant do any wrong?
Im the one that said they wanted to go do their job, that they spend years training for, practicing for, living for.... You know, the art of war... and then your dumb fucking ass tells me to stop glorifying them like they cant do any wrong?

English Motherf*cker? Do you speak it?!

FYI - this was my job, so I MAY know what i'm talking about.

Oh, so now you're claiming that you were a SEAL yet you have the Marine logo in your avatar.....I've heard enough of your bullshit..... ::)

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 04:34:49 AM »
Oh, so now you're claiming that you were a SEAL yet you have the Marine logo in your avatar.....I've heard enough of your bullshit.....

What the hell are you talking about you illiterate fuck?
I was an 0311, a MARINE CORP INFANTRYMAN, I know you can barely read but Jesus fucking Christ....

Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions
MOS 0311 - Infantry - Rifleman

Job Description: The riflemen employ the M16A2 service rifle, the M203 grenade launcher and the squad automatic weapon (SAW). Riflemen are the primary scouts, assault troops, and close combat forces available to the MAGTF. They are the foundation of the Marine infantry organization, and as such are the nucleus of the fire team in the rifle squad, the scout team in the LAR squad, scout snipers in the infantry battalion, and reconnaissance or assault team in the reconnaissance units. Noncommissioned officers are assigned as fire team leaders, scout team leaders, rifle squad leaders, or rifle platoon guides.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 04:36:07 AM »
What the hell are you talking about you illiterate fuck?
I was an 0311, a MARINE CORP INFANTRYMAN, I know you can barely read but Jesus Fucking Christ....

So what.....am I suppose to be impressed or something????
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 04:37:49 AM »

So what.....am I suppose to be impressed or something????
I didnt even bring it up until tried telling me I didnt know what I was talking about you moron.
Its especially hilarious after your great quote about "Only a soldier would know", which you never were, never tried to be, never volunteered for.

So STFU when you dont know what youre talking about, thats the point.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 04:40:18 AM »
I didnt even bring it up until tried telling me I didnt know what I was talking about you moron.
Its especially hilarious after your great quote about "Only a soldier would know", which you never were, never tried to be, never volunteered for.

So STFU when you dont know what youre talking about, thats the point.

Considering that you have it in your avatar, you obviously think you're some sort of bad ass or something.  Believe me, you don't mean spit to me.  I can assure you that I can out shoot and out PT your ass anyday of the week
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2012, 04:42:06 AM »

Considering that you have it in your avatar, you obviously think you're some sort of bad ass or something.  Believe me, you don't mean spit to me.  I can assure you that I can out shoot and out PT your ass anyday of the week

With you converted airsoft gun? A guy like you who thinks the second amendment should be regulated at every opportunity? Fucking please..............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2012, 04:59:59 AM »

Considering that you have it in your avatar, you obviously think you're some sort of bad ass or something.  Believe me, you don't mean spit to me.  I can assure you that I can out shoot and out PT your ass anyday of the week
Fucking please. Everything you claimed has been systematically destroyed, and suddenly you resort to making assumptions about me and trying to get into a pissing contest about our service?
Yeah, thanks for proving my point, you illiterate, moronic, mongoloid.

BTW, way to say im trying to be a badass for having an EGA in my avatar, when you're the one telling people how you "volunteered in a time of war", like that somehow makes you courageous when you didnt even volunteer to fight, hell you volunteered for the fucking NAVY, you knew you were never going to see combat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2012, 05:12:11 AM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2012, 05:18:27 AM »
Fucking please. Everything you claimed has been systematically destroyed, and suddenly you resort to making assumptions about me and trying to get into a pissing contest about our service?
Yeah, thanks for proving my point, you illiterate, moronic, mongoloid.

BTW, way to say im trying to be a badass for having an EGA in my avatar, when you're the one telling people how you "volunteered in a time of war", like that somehow makes you courageous when you didnt even volunteer to fight, hell you volunteered for the fucking NAVY, you knew you were never going to see combat.

Wait a second I seem to remember butt jouster claiming he was in the Army, we have another Mons Anus here? You would think someone would know what fucking branch of the military they were in
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2012, 05:21:15 AM »
Wait a second I seem to remember butt jouster claiming he was in the Army, we have another Mons Anus here? You would think someone would know what fucking branch of the military they were in

He was in for a few months, was doing mess duty and general clean up, got rolled out on a sick chit, still collecting benes, and claims he was fucking Audie Murphy.