Author Topic: New FOX poll taken - showing effects of this tax return nonsense?  (Read 1750 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New FOX poll taken - showing effects of this tax return nonsense?
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
How dense is Romney?  He admits he pays 13% then says THIS?

Romney Tells NH Crowd He Wishes He Were a Resident So He Could "Save Me Some Tax Dollars"

At a town hall-style event in Manchester, New Hampshire on Monday, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee told supporters that he could “save me some tax dollars” if he became a resident of the state, which doesn’t have a tax on W-2 reported wages.

“So many friends here in New Hampshire,” Romney said at the beginning of his remarks. “I feel like I’m almost a New Hampshire resident. … It would save me some tax dollars, I think.”

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »
How dense is Romney?  He admits he pays 13% then says THIS?

Romney Tells NH Crowd He Wishes He Were a Resident So He Could "Save Me Some Tax Dollars"

At a town hall-style event in Manchester, New Hampshire on Monday, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee told supporters that he could “save me some tax dollars” if he became a resident of the state, which doesn’t have a tax on W-2 reported wages.

“So many friends here in New Hampshire,” Romney said at the beginning of his remarks. “I feel like I’m almost a New Hampshire resident. … It would save me some tax dollars, I think.”

What's wrong with that? Rush Limbaugh moved to Florida and Glenn Beck moved to Texas for the same reasons. What is it about people wanting to keep more of their hard-earned money that bothers you this much?

Heck, Lebron James went to the Heat for much the same reason. On top of wanting to win a ring, he knew he'd net more money in Miami than he would in New York.

Businesses are bailing from high-tax states, particularly those in the Northeast, left and right, because they don't want to be bled out of their cash.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »
nothing is wrong with it - but seriously, where is the common sense here?  Romney trying so hard to be one of the guys...

"me too!  me too!"

He's already getting a rate of 13%, better than everyone else at that rally.  I dunno, to me it's just a lack of common sense.  nothing illegal, nothing huge... but yeah, just another example of mitt being mitt.

James

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 06:19:39 AM »
nothing is wrong with it - but seriously, where is the common sense here?  Romney trying so hard to be one of the guys...

"me too!  me too!"

He's already getting a rate of 13%, better than everyone else at that rally.  I dunno, to me it's just a lack of common sense.  nothing illegal, nothing huge... but yeah, just another example of mitt being mitt.

So are you still voting for Romney? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 06:32:51 AM »
So are you still voting for Romney? 

Yes.