Author Topic: aas suck. gh is king  (Read 10584 times)

whitewidow

Re: aas suck. gh is king
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 11:15:47 PM »
no!,, what gh15 say if you red bible ws that in specific age you can still do with out hgh ,, in early 20s and in teens,, today competetve not even that you hav eto hav ehgh in blood,, this is what gh15 said! quote me right or dont quote at all,, i dont like this double face balonie ,, you have to be accurate when quoting me fellas,,

gh15 says that hgh is everythign in bodybuild ,, you cant advance without it ,, AND! yes harison was on gh in those pictures,, gh was avalable since 1984 pretty much to all top bodybuild from top amatuer to profesionals ,,russian cadavrs usualy but already syntetic was experiented with and used,, in liar priest case he used cadavars becuase he is from austalia they are late with everything

plese quote me right if you want me to stay part of getbig.com if not im gone

this is importent for history ,, when im gone and dead i need fellas who read about gh15 to know it was truth and not some mitch match of he say she say ,, qupte me right!

gh15 approved

about HGH and other steroids but when it comes to some people-tell me lies- tell me sweet little lies! some fleetwood mac for GH15 his favorite band.-lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 09:45:48 AM »
There's a point to where no matter how much of AAS you use, you will not grow.

This is where you start to implement slin and hgh in.

Right now I'm using 20IU's of omnitrope and 8IU's of insulin with every meal (6)
Test e/c blend @900mg/wk

Anadrol 200mg/day
NPP 750mg/wk
tren 1400mg/wk
EQ1200mg/wk
Mast 1200mg/wk
I'll probably throw in some more orals as time goes on but I'm gaining just fine off of this
This may seem like alot, but compared to what I used AAS wise years ago some doses are as much as 1/4 of what they used to be. DOn't need as much with growth
GEEZUS !  :'(

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
GEEZUS !  :'(

Ha and that's just my gear stack   ;D

I'm hovering around the high 250s atm...gotta run alot to keep this size

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 06:39:17 PM »
but no need to hate on aas. guys back in the day only had aas, and some of them had fucking awesome physiques. i mean you can achieve that same physique on aas alone if you are genetically made for this.

GH obviously is necessary to be a modern bodybuilder, as in a professional. however, i have currently been off GH for quite a few weeks, and I am on 2.5 grams of tren and masteron (1.25 each) and I am really looking good right now.

bro how does 1.25g tren compare to 500 or 700 mg?  pretty high dose but i like it,,i will be there one day taking that amount

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 07:16:43 PM »
Ha and that's just my gear stack   ;D

I'm hovering around the high 250s atm...gotta run alot to keep this size

I needa up my dose. I still think sometimes from yrs of being lied to. Stay moderate doses and the mass will come lol. Needa up my aas use still in the pussy range.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 08:56:16 PM »
Don't go crazy from day 1...you should always slowly work your way up.  But eventually, if you want to get to an elite level of bodybuilding prepare to be using a boatload of gear. (As in as much as you can afford, and as much as you can tolerate)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 01:26:27 PM »
Doubt some of those claiming to have used Gh like they've stated have ever even touched the shit.  Gh gives a very different look to the physique in high doses.  It makes everything grow unless you are using it for fat loss at around 4IU's per day whatever.  The guys back in the early 90's throughout the 80's had the best fucking physiques of all times.  2000 things just got stupid and Gh slin became all the rage.  Ever see a Gh abusing bodybuilder come off and try to diet down?  They will forever be a fat fuck with a belly and stove pipey legs.  That's what Gh does to you.  So you gotta ask yourself if you aren't making money with a Gh physique is it worth it?  Probably not.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 04:14:34 PM »
Stay moderate doses and the mass will come

Yes it does.

As long as you do things properly, stay consistent and have at least SOME kind of genes for this game.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 10:22:02 AM »
would like to see the pics too ,, what gh are you using Lyquid