Author Topic: Hygetropins back with a bang?  (Read 1123 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Hygetropins back with a bang?
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
I hear serum tests have shown they are above 20 (or so I hear). Is it a different lab than the original?
Regards,
Your best buddy

rph159

• Getbig II
Re: Hygetropins back with a bang?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:29:25 PM »
Factory was shut down in 2009. That should be all that needs to be said. Why waste money on a risk when there's plenty of reliable gh out there.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 05:22:41 AM »
Factory was shut down in 2009. That should be all that needs to be said. Why waste money on a risk when there's plenty of reliable gh out there.

If you get them from the man himself they are one of the best generics on the market. There are tons of guys on them right now and the results are very good compared to other generics. I've used them in the past 6 months with great results.

8)

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 06:51:17 AM »
If you get them from the man himself they are one of the best generics on the market. There are tons of guys on them right now and the results are very good compared to other generics. I've used them in the past 6 months with great results.

8)

to each their own i guess. i don't have the cash to waste buying possibly bunk gh. in the shitty situation the markets in why not stick with a sure thing. never once in my life heard of fake rips or thanks. its all the same anyway. generics all suck compared to pharm grade.