Author Topic: Planned To Start First Cycle August 19, Just Partially Tore Hamstring, What Do?  (Read 874 times)

pbmpp

• Getbig I
I was thinking of running my first cycle 500 mg test e/wk and 40mg var/day for 10 weeks on Aug 19 (please, not here to debate length or dosages of cycle) but I just partially tore my hammy running a 40 (confirmed by orthopedic)...

If you were me, what would your course of action be?

I'm thinking just try to stay lean/maybe lose some muscle as long as I don't put on fat...take off until then, and then between the juice and muscle memory I figure I'd be back to my normal self by 2 weeks into the cycle. Thoughts?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I wouldn't start the cycle until you are 100% recovered IMO.

Just focus on getting it back to normal and stay on a diet until it's go time.

8)

pbmpp

• Getbig I
Thankfully, since it's just a partial tear, I'm confident in being good to go by the time I had planned to...what I'm basically asking though is would it be better to sacrifice some muscle now and eat under maintenance to keep the excess fat gain off from not being active (for 3 weeks) or try to eat over maintenance and keep the muscle but probably put on 2-3ish pounds of fat between now and then?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Thankfully, since it's just a partial tear, I'm confident in being good to go by the time I had planned to...what I'm basically asking though is would it be better to sacrifice some muscle now and eat under maintenance to keep the excess fat gain off from not being active (for 3 weeks) or try to eat over maintenance and keep the muscle but probably put on 2-3ish pounds of fat between now and then?

I'd stay under maintenance and keep losing weight, you aren't going to lose any muscle in only a few weeks.

Either way it's not going to be a large difference.

8)

enhancer

• Getbig II
I was thinking of running my first cycle 500 mg test e/wk and 40mg var/day for 10 weeks on Aug 19 (please, not here to debate length or dosages of cycle) but I just partially tore my hammy running a 40 (confirmed by orthopedic)...

If you were me, what would your course of action be?

I'm thinking just try to stay lean/maybe lose some muscle as long as I don't put on fat...take off until then, and then between the juice and muscle memory I figure I'd be back to my normal self by 2 weeks into the cycle. Thoughts?
i think you should watch zack kahn on youtube/road too recovery dude ::)