Author Topic: According to steroid boards, Arnold would have "dumb as shit"!!!  (Read 4252 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If Arnold posted his cycles, everyone would have bashed him.  Seems like most believe Arnold loved primo and dbol.  Any board member would have bashed him telling him he needed test!  

But it seemed to work well for him and others.  The late Dan Duchaine was well known as saying "if u can't grow on deca and dbol, then nothing will"...  So who are we to tell these guys that they don't know what the hell they are talking about!   I mean, Arnold was the best bb to date.  Look at the pros today, they look like shit.

I just think bashing people for lack of test is adolescent.  I just ran 8 weeks var only 50mg and gained a solid 10 and keeping most of it a month out already, no sides and no need for hcg, arimidex, clomid and other shit.

Just saying.

Bash on!
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: According to steroid boards, Arnold would have "dumb as shit"!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 07:39:13 PM »
Not a single person but Arnold knows what he took.

My opinion is he took everything he could get his hands on including Test.

I just ran Deca/Eq/Primo with no Test and i was fine.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:15:22 AM »
If Arnold posted his cycles, everyone would have bashed him.  Seems like most believe Arnold loved primo and dbol.  Any board member would have bashed him telling him he needed test!  

But it seemed to work well for him and others.  The late Dan Duchaine was well known as saying "if u can't grow on deca and dbol, then nothing will"...  So who are we to tell these guys that they don't know what the hell they are talking about!   I mean, Arnold was the best bb to date.  Look at the pros today, they look like shit.

I just think bashing people for lack of test is adolescent.  I just ran 8 weeks var only 50mg and gained a solid 10 and keeping most of it a month out already, no sides and no need for hcg, arimidex, clomid and other shit.

Just saying.

Bash on!

Not here dude...go to the other steroid boards for that. You always get flamed elsewhere if there's no test in a stack lol

I've stayed away from test in fear of losing hair but to be honest I probably would've gotten way better results had I used finasteride with it instead of running things like var, deca, tbol. I did notice some of those to cause shedding regardless. Test sides are probably the easiest to deal with as long as the doses are moderate imo.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 07:43:39 AM »
I'm on 150mg Tren A ed + 900mg Equi/w with zero test, my dick works still fine and I don't have any other issues.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 07:47:32 AM »
Arnold is not the greatest bb'er to date.

...and you can't not have testosterone in your system for years on end. For a short period it's fine.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »

dbol is fine as a base. it is sufficiently androgenic. however it does present unnecessary liver strain when you could just as easily accomplish the same thing with an injectable testosterone. and you're already pinning injectables so why take dbol? it also has a more dramatically detrimental effect on ldl and hdl as compared to injectables.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 08:44:49 AM »
the whole rest is pretty much ugl, which i refuse to put into me

::) ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 10:57:34 AM »
Not a single person but Arnold knows what he took.

My opinion is he took everything he could get his hands on including Test.

I just ran Deca/Eq/Primo with no Test and i was fine.

8)
Why no test??? Just curious
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 05:12:25 PM »
Why no test??? Just curious

Just to experiment.

Everyone said it would be a bad idea and i could not tell a single difference at all. Libido was up and i felt great the entire time. It's only the second cycle i have done in my life without test and i didn't have any problems. I was on some pretty high doses too.

I still think Test is a staple for all cycles, but i wanted to try it out to see for myself.

8)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 01:00:45 AM »
ppl very afraid of test because of the outdated bs steroid book.

"test will bloat,test will this test will that" and then they go and do a gramm of tren weekly instead ::)

steroids all have pretty much the same sideeffects, some are more pronounced on a fucked up diet.

example gyno, gyno will often happen after a cycle and not be caused by a certain drug, itll come because the bodys test/estrogen ratio is waay out of whack after coming off, for a long time, pct or no pct.

one can prevent this a bit by staying lean at all times, but gyno is genetic first and foremost

no, test is not required for a cycle, but to what else people want to stick too instead?the whole rest is pretty much ugl, which i refuse to put into me,i dont trust any chinese guy mixing ped powders.
look at their quality of day to day stuff,lol, and then ask yourself why their steroids would be any better

True that!