Author Topic: Colorado shooter was a Med Student studying Neuro Science  (Read 2649 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Colorado shooter was a Med Student studying Neuro Science
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 10:23:53 AM »
333 - why did you change the title of this thread?

Because this part of the story will probably be more instructive than anything. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 10:26:59 AM »

do you take back what you said accusing me of blaming Palin for giffords shooting?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 10:27:48 AM »
Epic thread backfire.

Again.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »

and what exactly have you learned from the fact that this guy was  in medical school

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 10:32:41 AM »
and what exactly have you learned from the fact that this guy was  in medical school

This dude is going to be like Loughner. a stoned out nut 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 10:43:56 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/was-the-denver-shooter-dressed-like-bane-2012-7
Sick 

do you take back what you said accusing me of blaming Palin for giffords shooting?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »

I say you artfully dance around it by saying "I am not blaming her bbbbbuuuuuuuttttttt . . . . . . . . . " and then log hundreds of posts about her and giffords.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »
Why couldn't this fool off himself?   >:(

Fortunately . . . .

Death penalty a reality for Colorado gunman
Colorado shootingJuly 20, 2012
By: Walter Roderick

America woke up to the reality of a massacre in Colorado today. James Holmes, 24, burst into the Aurora Cinema in Aurora, Colorado wearing a gas mask, a bullet-proof vest, armed with multiple weapons and ruthlessly killed at least 12 people while injuring another 50 or more.

He was apprehended behind the theater by law enforcement, still wearing the gas mask and a bullet-proof vest, sitting down beside his vehicle. There has been no motive given so far.

With the grief of all so tragically fresh, it may not seem right to talk about his trial yet, but these types of tragedies, really massacres, immediately force us to think of justice being administered. This is one of the worst massacres in the history of the state.

This case should be open and shut. After all, the perpetrator was caught at the scene, wearing the gas mask and bullet-proof vest, still carrying the weapons and probably smelling of the gas bomb he released inside the theater.

In many states of this nation, James Holmes would spend the rest of his life in prison at the tax payers expense, even though there was no question about his guilt or premeditation of the act. Fortunately, Colorado reinstated the death penalty in 1975 and a jury can award it if deems the suspect deserves it. For the sake of all that is right and fair, we can pray that justice will be served quickly in this matter.

http://www.examiner.com/article/death-penalty-a-reality-for-colorado-gunman