Author Topic: total lethargy and tiredness all the time....  (Read 5806 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
total lethargy and tiredness all the time....
« on: July 20, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
a
n

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: total lethargy and tiredness all the time....
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 02:49:21 PM »
I have felt the same thing. For me personally, it was my body growing-muscle wise. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 05:17:34 PM »
How many carbs are you eating per day?

Could be overtraining, i know that i have worn my CNS down before when i was power lifting and i felt like crap for a while until i took a full week off, then i was perfect again. This is why i like to train every other day.

8)

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »
Sounds like carbs are too low. Also when i diet for a show ephedrine before a workout is a life saver. The buzz i get from it lasts almost all day. I only use it on workout days.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 11:18:43 PM »
training everyday for 5 weeks? you need a small break as overlord said to recharge the cns

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
I know I can't hold a candle to your knowledge of the subject but I found for myself that with Masteron + test E (well A.I. and proviron too), lethargy was never a problem (in fact insomnia became an issue to a small degree). Test E +A.I. + proviron (no masteron) lethargy not an issue. Test E, Decca, proviron, and A.I. felt great the whole time. Just test E (+10 mg nolva ED - till A.I. and Proviron arrived) I felt much like you are describing at times. Don't know if this helps and/or has anything to do with anything as response can be so individual. The common denominator in the feeling great stacks (for me) is Proviron - it's cheap and I'm a huge fan.

When I was feeling crappy on just the test I gave a pint of blood and the difference in general lethargy and crap feeling was immediate and extreme.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 11:01:09 AM »
I would take a week off, since I'm not sure you will do that, lol... L-tyrosine taken 1 hour after a meal at 3 grams will have you feeling pretty damn good. You can take 2 doses a day. It's super cheap to use when you buy the powder in bulk.
?

enhancer

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 08:37:42 AM »
have extra day rest/have high carb day every 3/4 days and get some good fats in toyou/olive/fish/peanut butter.recharge ya body back up.lot of pro bodz try very low carbs but higher fats for last wks of prep.tune in to your body but check u dont loose fullness of muscle and start too flatten the muscle/keep protein intake high

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
btw, chatted to a MD in the gym today, told him about the tiredness, he said this could be a sign of too much strain on the liver ???

and to go easier, taking more days off.he means from the training and food amounts rather than drugs.

also, i have to piss alot, but i guess that due to high water intake, one time there was like a small stitch feeling in the kidney area :-X

Might want to get some blood work done to be safe.

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 04:42:02 AM »
am on very low cal diet and very lean already, but this permanent tiredness is getting annoying.

its weird, as soon im warmed up in the gym, the pumps are brutal, but strenght is very random, goes way up and down between 2 workouts of same muscle.

been training almost ever day since 5 weeks, 1 muscle a day.i stopped the cadrio, but the tiredness dowsnt go away.

i get enough slepp, but immediately upon getting up, the tiredness sets in and just doesnt go away.

i did same dieting previously, same dosages, same everything, but it was never so bad with the lethargy.

why is this, do any of you experience the same?

also, im dieting cleaner than before, but get random water retentions, unlike the last time dieting.

had no cheat meal either, maybe its time for a day or 2 off training and carb up?

whats your diet like ? whats a typical eating day for you

how often do you cheat?

on avergae how much do you sleep?

how often do you workout, and how long each session?

all the questions above can factor into why your feeling run down, but also the most important suspect is overtraining... last time i overtrained was like 3 years ago, i didnt know it was happeining to me, i just felt like shit and tired, it was like quick sand, the more run down i felt, the more i tried to fight it and try to workout harder, i thought i was just being lazy, but i didnt know it was over training....

i took 2 weeks off, one complete week, and the second week i just did abs and like 30 min cardio... never felt better, got back in the gym with a vengance..

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 10:01:59 PM »
^^^ crap!
?