Author Topic: Electro magnetism is stronger than gravity  (Read 3769 times)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Electro magnetism is stronger than gravity
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »
Electromagnetism is unnatural...it was invented by the jews to take over the Federal Reserve

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »
Electromagnetism is unnatural...it was invented by the jews to take over the Federal Reserve

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 02:33:18 PM »
thats why you can take a magnet and pull a pin off of a table fully opposing the earths gravitational pull

sometimes in the near future we are going to have to eat better to build up our electromagnetic capabilities, i have already done that.

wait for the new sun to arrive, you will then see how weak gravity really is if you dont know already my friends. this bodybuilding crap with useless dead fish and chicken will not do anything for your electromagnetic body that will be "seemingly" stage 2 of humanoid form (in reality its a much more obscure description of "stage 2")

did you know hedgehogs eat paint thinner yes its true in japan they love the toxic elements, they are on some stage of development on there own since this product is non life threatening in other words they arent eating meat eggs and insects, while some do the truly evolved hedgehogs have been found eating copius amounts of paint thinner(if you dont beleive me look it up), remember all those times you were making fun of that champion John L falcon well all the while i was in the know about the hedgehogs in how they actually infiltrated some of the humaniod thought pattern via electromagnetic waves.  Im not saying we would benefit by injesting paint thinner im just making a distinction between the two "noids".

Magnetism is strong my dad had a Defibrillator which is a device when his heart got out of control it would shock his heart back to normal. It started going off every like every 3 hours this week cause its very painful to get shocked is why they took it out guess what they took it out with a magnet. Course he died Tuesday just got back from the funeral today. Sad day for me today.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »
Magnetism is strong my dad had a Defibrillator which is a device when his heart got out of control it would shock his heart back to normal. It started going off every like every 3 hours this week cause its very painful to get shocked is why they took it out guess what they took it out with a magnet. Course he died Tuesday just got back from the funeral today. Sad day for me today.

Your father died because the doc took out the defibrillator?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »

Very interesting about the defibrillator, but let me start saying though really sorry for the loss brother no way in hell any human can get over something like that just keep being you...

That shock your dad was getting is very much like the 2-4 times a month that i think my blood flow gets out of wack for a couple seconds, or it gets backed up or in the other case i feel like it stops for a moment, or even sometimes it seems like the blood is just curdiling up in the heart and not beating correctly all cases last a matter of 1-3 seconds . i hear a person can go without oxygen maybe 3 minutes, thats good to know. i think if i was having a heart attack i could fight it with superior deep breathing. i think some people when they have a heart attack they are so fatigued anyway with normal life that they literally give up breathing when having this natural shock occur and just say fuck it im gonna die.

but in all three cases i react the same , WITH A SHOCK i take a HUGE deep breath in auto-reaction, because the effect of these things really wake me up, probably has to do with my weight crushing down on my heart and occasionally forming a temporary blockage. our own electromagnetism has alot to do with how we eat and what quality of energy we attain that keeps the autonomic system a float.

same thing happens to me like if im in the projects and a bunch of superior african americans look like they might do something i need to collect my self by taking in a massive huge deep breath, or even if i hear a noise in my house in the middle of the night my heart starts racing i just MUST remember to take in a huge fucking deep breath so i can calm down and feel normal

i notice being heavier i have to breath much deeper during my workouts to be able to handle them, but i feel fine all the time its just those moments put a negative mood on me. but more than likely if i lost the weight id still have it because i was having this weighing 250
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 06:23:56 PM »
Very interesting about the defibrillator, but let me start saying though really sorry for the loss brother no way in hell any human can get over something like that just keep being you...

That shock your dad was getting is very much like the 2-4 times a month that i think my blood flow gets out of wack for a couple seconds, or it gets backed up or in the other case i feel like it stops for a moment, or even sometimes it seems like the blood is just curdiling up in the heart and not beating correctly all cases last a matter of 1-3 seconds . i hear a person can go without oxygen maybe 3 minutes, thats good to know. i think if i was having a heart attack i could fight it with superior deep breathing. i think some people when they have a heart attack they are so fatigued anyway with normal life that they literally give up breathing when having this natural shock occur and just say fuck it im gonna die.

but in all three cases i react the same , WITH A SHOCK i take a HUGE deep breath in auto-reaction, because the effect of these things really wake me up, probably has to do with my weight crushing down on my heart and occasionally forming a temporary blockage. our own electromagnetism has alot to do with how we eat and what quality of energy we attain that keeps the autonomic system a float.

same thing happens to me like if im in the projects and a bunch of superior african americans look like they might do something i need to collect my self by taking in a massive huge deep breath, or even if i hear a noise in my house in the middle of the night my heart starts racing i just MUST remember to take in a huge fucking deep breath so i can calm down and feel normal

i notice being heavier i have to breath much deeper during my workouts to be able to handle them, but i feel fine all the time its just those moments put a negative mood on me. but more than likely if i lost the weight id still have it because i was having this weighing 250
Thanks for the regards Johnny. I know about deep breathing having done meditation for alot of years and you are correct. My dad has been been sick getting progressively worse over the years he had Diabetes and really didnt take care of it, so it finally got him it is what it is we are all going down that path one day just try and prolong as best possible.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 09:55:06 PM »
my wood is stronger then gravity  ;D
A